Forgotten Title Please Help Me Find The Novel! Transmigrated female protagonist ~

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Payiavue, Aug 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Payiavue

Payiavue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I been 2 years since I read this novel, and I forgot the name. This novel is not yuri, but a normal boy-girl relationship.
    I remember the female protagonist was transmigrated at the hospital in the beginning. Realising that she transmigrated into a book with a reborn FL seducing her husband at work. The original female protagonist body was married to her husband after college (i think), and the original has a child, a boy around (i think) 4 or 5 years old. Maybe older. Anyway, at that time, the husband was asking the FL to aborted the baby (which was a girl) because he thought the original drugged/schemed him (Stupid! It was only because you were drunk!).

To make it simple. . . .
    1. The husband didn't like the original because he liked the original's best friend (the book FL) during his college years.
    2. The husband didn't know that the book FL imposter him through the exchange letters with the original, which made the original thought they were dating during their college years because the book FL was rich, and she despise the poor. She thought the husband was a poor boy, so she didn't consider him as a potential boyfriend/lover/husband. She tried to match the original and him together, so he will stop liking her, which he didn't liked at the beginning. So, the book FL had to do the exchange letters scheme thing.
    3. The book FL is reborn, at that time she was a widow with two kids who are twins, a boy and girl. Realising that the poor boy who liked her was actually a richest man (I think). She went to seduce him, acting like the same white lotus, which the husband stupidly fall for.

Anyway, the FL was timid, so she agree with the child abortion, and wants a divorce, which the husband happily agree. The husband is not a scrumbag, he is just didn't know the true face of the book FL and because of the love blind from college, he has some bias to the book FL. Anyway, the husband still give the FL some money and property (I think). I don't know what happen afterward because I skipped. However, I know that the FL's son was reborn and tries to save his mother from being scheme from the book FL because she died. I think she went crazy after losing her daugther (still in the stomach) from the fire (she was also disfigure, I think). After that same accident happen to the FL, the husband chosen the same person, and regreted because although he hated her, he didn't want her to die. Afterward, he went home and found a box filled with letters (the exchange letters!) in his ex-wife room, and found out the truth. He confronted the book FL, which she refuse to admitted, but the husband didn't believe her anymore. When he stated that she and he do not have a relationship anymore, the book FL, out of angry, pushed down the husband saying, "I hate you!" While the police came to arrest her for attempting murder, and saw her pushing the man down the stairs. The husband was in a coma, but in that coma, he saw the past life as a passerby ghost from following his young self to following the original, realizing how kind and cheerful she was, he fallen in love with her. Later, he saw the exchange letter scheme the book FL did, saw how miserable the original was in her marriage after the book FL was reborn and try to seduce him, saw how he abonded his pregnant wife in the fire, saw the baby daugther died before opening her eyes, saw his son isolated from the family. In the end, he saw how his ex-wife son reveal the true face of his new family and took over the company and becoming one of the most feared person in business.

That's all! Please relpy if you know the name of the novel.
    P.S. I try series finder, but can't find it.

2. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: I'm not sure, but your description matches precisely like the Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead I read a long time ago, but to make sure, you can try to check it out to confirm if this novel is the one you've been looking for. :cookie::aww:
    If not, you can also try to check out the author's other work too.

3. Payiavue

Payiavue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the beginning, and yes, it's novel I've been looking for! :blobhighfive:Thank You! :aww::aww::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy: