Resolved Please help me >~<

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kiwi0, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Kiwi0

Kiwi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I can’t remeber the name of this novel that I was reading. It was about this guy who took over the body of the previous person and went to the time we’re the main girl was reborn and wanted to make both male leads hers( she was made into a prisoner by the main lead while the mc was actually a second male leade who lost his legs and died I think) so the mc has a task to make the main leads like him and get 80% of “positive feelings” .... and the next thing I can remember is that the actually main lead falls for him after seeing him in the school hallways (where they actually bump into each other) so the ml is pursing the mc until the ml kinda just goes with it but the actual fl starts to hate the mc and the fact that the mc and ml got together so she starts planning a revenge and she actually tries to drug the mc ... and she also tries to run over the mc but the ml pushes him out of the way or something and then the ml ends up in a coma and the mc actually shoots himself with a gun in the ml room and then years pass and the ml wakes up to find out the mc is fun and then more years pass and the ml goes To the ml grave and shots himself

2. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    While I don’t remember the title, I can tell you it is a BL quick transmigration. The story you described was just the first arc.

Kiwi0 likes this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link