Resolved Please Help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by thedoctorfangirl, Sep 29, 2020.

1. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a qt world hopping bl novel.

I only remember only one arc. The Mc transmigrated into a son of a lady who becomes the concubine of a noble.

The mom and mc are looked down on because the mom actually brought mc who is already grown into her husbands house.

The mc is very beautiful. The system tells mc the plot of the world. The original mc would become in a forced relationship with the second young master of his new family only to later be rescued by the first young master. The original mc thinks hes in a loving relationship with the first young master but it turn out hes the replacement of the white moonlight. The white moonlight comes back and is upset and digs out his eyes.

Our mc decided to get the attention the first young master and not go through being raped my the second young master. He also looks for his lover while doing so he acts the opposite of the white moonlight. His lover turn out to be a prince who the white moonlight is the musician of.

The mc switched himself for the white moonlight. The mc mom scolds the first young master and says because he loves you he sent himself to devil aka the prince. The first young master regrets how he treated the mc and tried to switch them back. He cant do so he makes the white moonlight act like the mc. And out Mc lives happily with his lover.

2. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
  3. thedoctorfangirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I'll check it out.

4. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the arc you're talking about is the 2nd one; from chapter 16..

5. thedoctorfangirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup its the correct one sorry for the late reply.