Forgotten Title Please HELP!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cheesynovels, Feb 27, 2021.

1. cheesynovels

cheesynovels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol please help me find this story!!!! I forgot what the name is and some of the plot points so I'm having a hard time finding it. Warning: the plot for this is super self-indulgent pls don't judge lol.

- Main character is the shou. He is a new transmigrator with a system who is excited to play out the role of a villain supporting character.

- He wakes up into the new world while being beaten up by a side character as the ML watches, because the original host is kind of creepy towards the ML, who is a famous actor/ famous person in general.

- The main character thinks that he is acting the way that the original host was acting, an obsessive fan who became an idol for the ML, however all of the characters around him start to fall for him (this includes the ML, supporting character who originally beat him up, a bunch of people who are also training to become idols with him, his roommate, etc.).

- This is because not only does the MC's soul being in the original host's body, somehow make the original host look "cuter," (yeah, he actually becomes more attractive) but MC starts putting more of an effort into becoming an talented person, like actually practicing.

- The ML, MC, Supporting character from the beginning, and some of his family share a dinner, where ML starts to catch feelings.

- There was a competition where the ML was one of the judges, and MC was participating in the competition along with some of the others who were training with him.

That's all I can remember from the story.... Please write down any titles that you think fit this plot!

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't sound familiar. You might get more help if you add BL to your title. BL readers will be more likely to click on it if they see BL.

ArisaX likes this.
  3. ArisaX

ArisaX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the first arc of forcefully doting on you

IceLight303 likes this.
  4. cheesynovels

cheesynovels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahh thank you!!!