Forgotten Title Please help!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by onandoffreader, Apr 12, 2023.

1. onandoffreader

onandoffreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! new in novelupdates! only been checking out novel titles here but only registered today to ask someone about two BL novels, where the beginning is somewhat a transmigration to a survival game (probs unlimitedflow but couldnt find it in any unlimitedflow list)- and the male lead was crossdressing at first (i think the system did it on purpose), and the mc was crossdressing into a female too and the two liked each other and they agreed(?) to meet after that instance, and they saw each other on a bridge, guessing that they were both males, they decided to part ways...? i've only read up until then last year... so. please can someone reply to me? been looking for it a long time...

also a second one, this is unlimitedflow too;
    the mc transmigrated, there was a male character who helped him through the instance, (the male character was there to check out why that rookie instance has a very high death rate so he was "ordered" to check it out), and then the mc was smart and all and with the help of the male character, they managed to escape... can't remember well after that... the male character asked mc to join him in where he's staying (player's city or something- divided by names) but mc didn't come with him... i thought at first, the male character was the ml but he wasn't.

can someone tell me what novel was that?

2. 8oni

8oni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    onandoffreader likes this.
  3. onandoffreader

onandoffreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the reply! I checked it out and yes it was, but it turns out that the two novels I was looking for were both Welcome to Nightmare Game. Just different arcs. Haha! Thanks again!

8oni likes this.