Spoiler Please, Let Me Return Home / 집으로 돌려보내 주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    247 manga .com (delete space) is already have 13 chapters
    so far the fiancee is suspicious
    I only read 4 chapter rn

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  2. CandyofDEATH

CandyofDEATH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the white haired guy is the male lead. The chemistry between him and the female lead is oh-so adorable and funny! I feel like they’re a match made in heaven. If the black haired dude turns out to be the male lead, I’m going to be livid!!!

Also, I have a theory, I think the female lead is in the novel she herself wrote when she was young. That’s probably why she doesn’t remember.

3. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black haired guy does look sus but I won't judge him as of yet. I feel it is a bit early for that

4. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the black haired dude??

5. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right he actually acted shady with mc. Makes me think if he really was going to confess or prank her

bleedingliar24 and zozoshawky like this.
  6. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My manhwa tingle is telling me that maybe... maayybbee...MAYBEEEEE~~ black haired dude is the ml. But for now, I am rooting for the white hair:bloblove:.

7. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, I think there is a reason behind his actions but I am not sure. We will have to wait and see

bleedingliar24, Athy1000 and Lucila like this.
  8. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [DISCUSSION][NOT A SPOILER]
    Some bad omen is telling me that the black haired dude is the ml... And according to my analysis of reading every romance-medieval Kmanhwa is that once your engaged to someone that will never change thus, he will become the ML!!! U cant and will never break your engagement!! Bcoz you will slowly and Suprise! Suprise! fall for him! That is written on my Kmanhwa Rule#3

And unfortunately that white haired and must protecc boi is the SECOND MALE LEADಥ‿ಥ . NOT AGAIN SECOND MALE-LEAD SYNDROME. NOT. AGAIN!!

And i REALLY REALLY HOPE that the white hair dude is the ML. i do hope my hypothesis is not true bcoz if its true im gonna kill myself. PERIOD.

9. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... in general, but we have:
    Remarried empress
    I don't love you anymore
    Beware of the Villainess
    I bid you adieu
    I Am the Male Lead's Ex-Girlfriend
    Kill the Villainess
    The Tragedy of a Villainess
    and I guess that there are still those that I have not remembered, where the heroines end up happily not with their husband or fiancé, but with the second ML material LOL so I will hope for now...

10. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another ML candidate has entered the chat!

FL needs to find the sage (a possibly mythical figure who can create and control things in the novel's world, perhaps they are the author or smth) because she hopes they can send her back.

A guy stops her on the street and reveals that he is the sage's assisstant. He is very flirty with her and kisses her cheek before he leaves.

Also black haired trash fiancé is revealed to have imprisoned the sage.

So far i'm on chapter 15 of the manga and it seems like the white haired knight is the ML.

EDIT: I just remember the FL discovers that she can travel through mirrors, while in the 'realm between mirrors' she thinks that she sees the sage. I think that this is how they find out that she wants to find them.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  11. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what i see her modern day crush share similar appearance with her current fiancee BUT her crush share similar personalities with the white haired knight instead because she day dreamed about her crush good traits but somehow see the face of the white haired knight :blobpopcorn:

Makes me wonder if the crush actually does transmigrated/reincarnated like her but in the body of the white haired knight instead

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would think that the senior she liked in school only tried to make fun of her and was gonna deal the final blow on that "confession event". He's possibly a jerk like the fiancee

13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s weird that the Duke is so fixated on getting MC married to him while she is from a fallen noble house.
    What if there’s some super power running in MC’s family and the Duke is betting on her just in case she inherited it. I also suspect that she might turn out to be a real sage or even higher, because turning time back is pretty much the biggest change in their world.
    But anyway without a novel we’ll know the truth in about a year, so I’ll be piling the chapters for a while.

14. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno why but I feel like that Duke is controlled by that princess or Queen bcz at some chapter she was ordering him and he was saying as you wish "My princess".I think he is manipulated by some kind of magic and that's why he is behaving like psychopathic killer(It's my assumptions:hmm:).Bcz why he is so desperate to get marry to a fallen noble girl when he don't even like her. I'm telling you guys at last I think it will turn out to be that Duke was manipulated and then he will cope up with manipulation and help our Mc and BINGOO we got our Ml lead:blobexpressionless:.My gut feeling telling me that Duke is ml lead:blobpats:.Beside he resembles MC's crush these things only pin point that ml is Duke well I dunno what will going to happen:blobsweat_2:.We have to patiently wait for it's raws and manhwa upto 50+ then we will conclude abt ml:blobconfounded:.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  15. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder, did the fiancé kill the bandit because he got the mc hostage or to clear up the evidence of being the big antagonist boss!!

16. Chubby potato

Chubby potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, i'm kinda looking forward to reading this manhwa, but the translation is so confusing as hell and doesn't make sense.

17. Princess_sutia

Princess_sutia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    لا I don't know why, but I'm always attracted to evil characters so badly, and I hope you're the main character hahahaha

[QUOTE = "MightyDragoon453 ، post: 6711478 ، عضو: 345055"] بصراحة إذا كان خطيب / صديق العصر الحديث ، قد خطط وعرف MC مسبقًا (أي في عالم الخيال) وكان هذا هو سبب اقترابه منها. لن أكون مندهشا على الإطلاق. [/ QUOTE]
    رائع Wow, what a unique thought if it's true, then I feel like it's going to be interesting!!

18. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I rlly hope the fiancee isn't the ml. But the more I read, the more it felt like it's gonna be him. Authors usually pick the worst f*cking dude. They always pick the dude who kills the fl,bullied the fl or just hurt the fl. If he's the ml, I'm gonna drop this. It so stupid to think that she's gonna end up loving him despite seeing the future of her getting killed. Like hello?? And I don't want the b's of "the ml couldn't help it cuz he was manipulated" or "the ml was being controlled" those kind of trope sucks.

19. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure red eyes is gonna be the ml, unless there is something more to the sage.And fl seems to associate her crush with red eyes too. Since the crush story is left incomplete is there a possibility that she returns to the modern world before the end and neither the fiance or red eyes ene up as ml ?

Even though I have read enough of these comics to know how authors love to have trash as their MLs, at this point I don't feel like the fiance has any chance of being a lead. Like in other novels with yandere MLs, by this time there must already be some panels where the readers is supposed to feel that everything is not so black and white.Or there could be a scene where the fl thinks about him more sympathetically. But that's not the case here.

She accused him of attempted murder and is still terrified of him even after the accusation is proved to be false( according to my extensive knovel knowledge she could have atleast started to sway towards him:blobsweat_2:). I don't think the fiance here has ever been featured in a single chapter without being 'creepy'....

Is the queen negative or neutral? She seems to have a deal with the Duke but also seems to be against him...

20. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa till chapter 23. I could say that.. I don't want this to end up like Flower bloomed by Cloud. Imma revolt. Idc much about her fiancee being ML, cuz I don't wanna judge him too early. It seems like he did all of that for reasons. While white hair dude, bringing an image like a pure strong ML. (Bona fide ML - lol) purple hair dude seemed more to friend type. Now, the true mysterious things for me is..
    1. The mage
    2. The princess
    3. FL father (idk, can't justify his actions as simple torture for FL or not)
    4. And her modern Yejun (who's she thought gonna confess to her)
    5. The first dream-like situation with her blue gown covered with blood where she supposedly was killed by her fiance. And her fiance trynna kill her again.

There's a lot of plot unrevealed yet. And I'm shocked with how fast the pace. Like too much things to decipher. A lot of plot to swallow and need to think over.

In conclusion, this isn't a simple romance story as what FL thought it would be.