Spoiler Please, Let Me Return Home / 집으로 돌려보내 주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning, there will be spoilers in the following text among with my thoughts:

I feel like the black haired psycho is something like a dark arts user or demon and has taken the white haired dude's place and brainwashed lots of people.
    There definitely is brainwashing in this story as the white haired dude knew that knight who tried to frame him as a fallen noble, but the knight commander told him that the guy was never a noble and just a common commoner like the white haired dude. And the white haired dude had those headaches like when someone had been brainwashed and can't remember stuff.
    And let's make things straight, the guy surely did all that for a reason. But he murdered her and we all can see that he has her currently trapped in his hands like an abuser and won't take no as an answer. He clearly wants something from her, he told her that her family had a power to see the future or something and might want that in his hands. I wouldn't be surprised if the falling of MC's family was orchestrated by the black haired dude. Also, black haired dude keeps the sage into an underground prison and tortures him. The sages which are known to appear when the world is gonna go bonkers. Whatever the reasons are for the fiancé (black haired dude), he clearly is showing psychopathic tendencies and trying to isolate MC and make her words unbelievable so that she can't get help. He probably is still not seeing danger in MC interacting with the rest, but soon after there will be an active hunt with lots of traps for the white haired dude and the sage apprentice.
    As for the princess, MC father, and modern black haired dude, there is not enough info.
    Disclaimer: I have read up till chapter 23, including, from the spanish translations.

2. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay the silver head is OUT !!!! HOW DARE HE THROW HER PRESENT AWAY LIKE IT WAS NOTHING ????????? ALSO TAHT QUEEN IS HELLA SUS AND ALREADY ANNOYING !!!!

3. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really hoping that he took out the actual earrings and just threw the box into the river to make himself appear loyal to that damn queen or something

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  4. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already know black boi fiancé is sus but the empress too, is she obsessed with white haired boi ml or is she just possessive of her “toys”

5. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I initially thought that the ML would be the silver haired guy, but seeing him throw away the MC's gift just to satisfy the princess, I think he's the type of male character that's easy to fall into misunderstandings, or leave/lose the Mc out of duty or guilt for another girl, or be weak to manipulation for being naive, and end up involved with another woman and losing points with MC, but it would be nice to see such a "Pure" character don't be fooled for the first time. I mean, I'm tired of the Yandere (but justified) male lead troupe.

It would be even greater if the MC ends up with the male character who's charismatic and always joking, they are the type of second/third ML who have fewer opportunities to win the MCs heart.

6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he did it so that the princess wouldn't start targeting the MC

Arekushieru, Rin_ei, elviis and 2 others like this.
  7. Goldenxman33

Goldenxman33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that people killed by the Duke Black mist will be forgotten from the world, like they suddenly forget the Knight father is a former noble, and the Knight forgot everything like if his father didn't exist that mean he was never born.

elviis and Lucila like this.
  8. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC mentioned that she once wrote a novel when she was younger. I assume this "story" is her novel and that's why it's familiar to her but she can't remember why even though she's usually good at remember his favorite novels.

She's the creator of the world but there are two other forces.

1. Being the Sage who is clearly aware it's a novel and trying to get the MC to remember it. When he first tried to contact the MC in the forest his words were something like "the flow of the novel" so he's aware that they're in a novel and it's not going the way it "should"

2. Duke Daniel. It's 50/50 that he's either possessed by a powerful entity or he is the powerful entity. I don't know if he's aware that it's a novel but if he is then he may be trying to change the flow of it. He needs MC to do this as she's both the creator and also has the bloodline for the prophetic gifts he mentioned during their dinner.

I'm not sure if the Duke will be the main villain or the Empress will. Personally, I would love if the Duke was not the main villain but a third party villain/yandere who's just there for the hell of it. I love a good red herring

9. athuw2710

athuw2710 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summerize the new chapter today- last chapter of the ep1, duke’s face in this chap look so scare i use the gg trans and see that it’s seem like he is not the original duke of mc’s novel

10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Felurian and your crush like this.
  11. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering about that kind of thing too.

The Imperial Princess is a lot like the Duke. They both abuse their power and are nuts.

Arekushieru likes this.
  12. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh its original

13. TRafle

TRafle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the white hair dud is the ml as the black hair dude is an impostor and know the mc is figuring out why Daniel has a black hair and not a blond hair why does the current Daniel has the face of her crush in the modern world.....
    my theory is the Elin is the ml i dunno why the mc and Elin had a sweet scene in the sunset hill similar to the original one she wrote where the blonde Daniel and Fl (mc) had date in the sunset hill

14. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 cover and is coming on June 6
    FB_IMG_1654045206595.jpg

15. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd prefer the attractive guy to be the villain than the cliche of the ugly person being a villain personally.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2022
    your crush likes this.
  16. sassypo

sassypo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler pleaseee

17. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ugly person?
    The white haired? The black haired?
    They don't look ugly.

18. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm saying though?

19. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought you were saying the villain was ugly and the male lead was handsome.

20. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the person I quoted. They were saying that they'd be upset that one of the guys is shitty since both of them are physically attractive. In that case my comment about how the story would be cliched if one of them was ugly is most likely to mean that the story is not cliched because both of them are attractive....