Chinese Please pick up! Those Years I Opened a Zoo

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Loser Me, May 19, 2020.

1. Loser Me

Loser Me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Those Years I Opened a Zoo
    (我开动物园那些年)
    TYIOZ
    Năm ấy tui mở vườn bách thú
    Raw Link : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3142278
    NU Link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/those-years-i-opened-a-zoo/

Why it should get picked up :

rrrrhexia translated up to 40 chapters, and it has been great so far! Unfortunately, he/she hasn't released a chapter in 3 months... It's not everyday you can see a famtasy novel with a zoo as a setting, and even if you don't like BL, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, or so I hear.

Description :

Duan Jiaze, who was poor, inherited a private zoo after graduation, and was forced to download a “hooligan” APP called “Ling Xiao Hope Project”, which ushered in other “animals” such as Luya (golden crow), Daji (nine tailed fox), Bai Suzhen (white snake) and Black Bear. App will punish if he fails to complete its business-related tasks regularly.

In this way, Director Duan was like ”a duck driven onto a perch”, and began his journey of unifying the world’s demons while journeying on a road to be becoming famous.

--------------------------
    It's already completed, and I'm dying to know what happens in the 159 chapters + extras left, so please pick it up!

2. darkchocolatesan

darkchocolatesan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... I know we have the 3 month rule on NU but in this case I'm not sure that the translator has actually dropped it per se. From the discord, there seems to still be some activity going on regarding Those Years I Opened a Zoo, so it might be that the translator has been working on it but just hasn't gotten around to finishing and publishing yet. So anyone interested in translating should probably make sure to contact rrrrhexia and the translator first before proceeding.

Loser Me likes this.
  3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for the anime... _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Loser Me likes this.
  4. Ludovicusse

Ludovicusse New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds good :)

5. Incapable

Incapable Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has there been any news regarding it? I looked at the comments on the site, and the translator hasn't commented on anything related to it for around 3 months now.