Forgotten Title PLEASE PLEASE HELP, orig!FL is actually ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WoonaOnTheMoon, Dec 7, 2020.

1. WoonaOnTheMoon

WoonaOnTheMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A person posted a thread here describing a bg novel where the mc transmigrates as a villainess in a reverse harem novel. Except the original FL is actually the disguised ML. The thread was quickly tagged resolved even though the name was never mentioned.
    Here is the description in the op's post:

"My memory is a little foggy, but I'll try my best to explain a bit of the plot:

There's a female lead who transmigrates into a cultivation world but sadly, she's a villain setting off the brilliance of the novel's female lead who owns a harem.

The first few chapters describe her breaking into the NFL (novel's female lead) house and stealing a couple of pills I believe and give it away to the recently recruited disciples to win their love. The sect is the number 1 sect in the continent and is in the form of a giant tree planted by the founder. In the middle of stealing them, she gets discovered by the NFL. NFL doesn't really care much about how she broke in and destroyed her array surrounding her house at all, but more of her injuries received from the backlash from destroying the said array. NFL gives the Female Lead the pills anyway at the end.

Female Lead then goes to give away the pills to the juniors but was then exposed by one of the NFL's harem dude. Female Lead received spite and disgust until NFL entered the picture, saved her by announcing that she gave it to Female Lead to give to them. The juniors accepted the white lie and apologies to the Female Lead.

Another point in the story is how the Female Lead and NFL joined this competition to I think show off their ability and receive a master or something... During this time, she battles another dude from NFL's harem who loves money/swords and wins. Female Lead gets the attention of a legendary figure and is accepted as a personal disciple of his-- just like in the original novel.

Time passes, Female Lead is requested by her Master to find a weapon in another country. She goes to the said country with NFL and a couple of friends. One of her friends is the guy she fought with earlier on in the competition. Another dude is introduced, and it's one of the men in NFL's harem! And as always, he's smitten at first sight. He is from the 'another country' and is her Master's friend's disciple. So, they go head other to find this weapon and discover not only the spiritualism there is low, the weapon is so large that it's proclaimed to be a wall that no one can get over. But ahahha- of course, It was no match for the NFL as she singlehandedly flew up for days and nights until she reached the top whilst carrying the others with her.

Anyways though, later in the novel, NFL turned out to be a man in disguise! Wow, what a shocker!! NFL- or should I say Male Lead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) was this red lotus originating from this deep, dangerous trench filled with powerful beasts, and also cultivated for thousands and thousands of years. We discover more of his past because both he and Female Lead was sent into the past where war raged between this corrupted cultivator and the righteous and good cultivators.

Female Lead's time in the past: meeting her legendary Master there, sharing a kiss with Male Lead, befriending a strong Snake demon through the power of romance books and that's about all I reached so far."

Please help me find this novel. OP hasn't responded to others asking for the title in a few days and the premise really sparked my interest.

Constantan, Ello and michlele like this.
  2. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link

Ahhh I just saw a book like this cause I had read the reviews and remember the NFL being the ML, I’ll see if I can find it again

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    WoonaOnTheMoon likes this.
  3. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw your post and immediately went to OP's to check and beg for them to kindly tell us the name :blobsneeze: It sounds really interesting. I even went to search for novels with the tag Gender Bender and Historical but I couldn't find any that fit the description :blob_patpat:

WoonaOnTheMoon and Jem3710 like this.
  4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link

I think it might be cross-dressing rather than gender bender, also I’m on the search still, also there is a cultivation tag thing

Constantan and WoonaOnTheMoon like this.
  5. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I really hope that’s the one:aww:

6. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t find it :blobpensive: I searched through series, I think I need to search my reading list but have way too many

7. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I also checked the tags but didn’t come up with anything. I tried to dm the op just now though. I hope they’ll answer. :blobsweat_2:

8. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s okay. Thank you for trying to help, I really appreciate it.:blobsmilehappy:

9. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    bumping the thread

10. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    just hanging around this thread

Jem3710 likes this.
  11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked too... But sadly no answer:(... I will hang around here, just in case someone over here finds the answer:coffee:... praying that someone does:sushi_sigh:... btw I don't think the novel is translated...:unsure:

12. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a year but I suspect that I found the novel while browsing jjwxc.
    It's called 原著杀我 by 扶桑知我.
    The first few chapters match the description while one of the last ones mentions a flashback in which the female lead puts the male lead in her pocket while he was in the form of a red lotus.

Raebit likes this.