Spoiler Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well(이번 생도 잘 부탁해)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    The biggest romance rival of my 19th life is my 18th?
    The romance story of a woman who remembers her past life.
    Alt name(s):
    • In This Life Too, Please Take Care of Me
    • Позаботься обо мне и в этой жизни
    • 이번 생도 잘 부탁해
    Links:
    I’ve been looking for the spoiler thread of this....and it looks like there isn’t a thread for this...?? Just please tell me if there is!:blob_teary:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Isekailover00 likes this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading some of the raws.
    it looks like the FL dies right in front of the ML in a car accident because FL was protecting ML. She died and reincarnated again...??? I’m not really sure though.. She reincarnated into a very poor family(a beggar). She work hard in school and stuff . 9498307E-227F-4866-AF98-F67E96B1A79A.jpeg
    She works in ML’s company. They met in a parking lot, were the ML is suddenly getting traumatized by the car accident and the FL was asking him if he was alright, then we see this white haired dude..
    C3C02B91-1848-44B7-931A-9BCCB156EA94.jpeg
    It looks like the Ml and him know each other...??

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  4. frapes123

frapes123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can actually see the white-haired person in the background in the funeral scene. When the FL and the ML were hugging and crying, you could see the white-haired person as a kid looking at them. I guess it was a kind of foreshadowing.

Alanif_7., Bella94, syofiaa and 8 others like this.
  5. chobana

chobana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've looked at the raws but I cant tell of he's an antagonist or not. There's this scene where he's angry at the main dude but not really sure what the context is

6. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Its pretty confusing but in a few chapters after that, the ML asks FL to go somewhere. I think the ML was visiting the past FL’s grave or maybe his family(???). The ML was talking and FL heard everything from behind(idk wat they’re talking about thou )...

BooBoo and worldtraveller like this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s licensed on Tappytoon right ?

Isekailover00 and Ahmya like this.
  8. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like white-haired dude remember his past life as well. :hmm::hmm:
    (just my theory tho)

9. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so.... I’m not sure.....:sweating_profusely:

10. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the raws, and though I only know a bit Korean, I understood a few things. It seems that MC is capable and helps the ML in their company. MC confesses to ML that she likes him. He then replies that he doesn't like her. Then MC says something like if in 3 days he doesn't like her back, she will give up on him(Im not sure about this but she does say something about 3 days). I don't think she told them about her reincarantion.the next day, they meet a client(?), and she does a good job so he praises her. After work, she waits for him, and she meets her little sister from her last life, lil sis invites ML, but he looked flustered(?). He came up with an excuse that he has a previous commitment with a company mate(MC). Lil says that it cant be helped and til next time, but MC says that they should go together. They go to a cafe. Then there were the four of them(MC, ML, lil sis, and dark haired assistant guy(?)). MC asked how they knew each other the lil sis tells her that he is her mom's friend's son, and she and her older sister's childhood friend(?) not sure. Then it got tense. Lil sis asked to go to the bathroom, and she took the dark haired guy with her. MC asked ML why they're so uncomfortable. I didnt understand what ML said then.Something came up, and the guys left. ML told lil sis til next time and that he'll call her. Lil sis says to herself "Liar". MC is shookt. She confronted her lil sis if she liked the ML. She first teases the MC, then denies it and told the MC she liked the other guy I think (read it a second time and now im confused, not sure if she likes the ML or the other guy because ML's name keep appearing). But she liked the guy since middle school when he offered her an umbrella on a rainy day. They (MC and lil sis) go to a bar and get drinks. Lil sis gets drunk and MC helps her get home, and then sees her old mom. Also, she gets reincarnated into a bad family. She gets help from another mom she had from her other lives (she was a guy in that life). I think she asked money(?) from the old mom, and the old mom recognized her as her son. They became close I think, because she confides in her about stuff. Next scene is at the company. The three (ML, MC, assistant guy) are together to go out on some trip. MC and assistant guy are behind the ML and they talked about a sogaeting (blind date). ML overhears how MC says it's a relief(blind date probably failed). ML got a bit jealous and thinks about why she said that. Got a bit tsundere there.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    syofiaa, TrinaAngel, Bella94 and 15 others like this.
  11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!!:blob_teary:

12. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML visited Yoon Joo Won's grave, yep her past life. He said something like -it's been a long time since he came, and that he can't forget the time when he was 9 years old, and that it's because of him that noona(joowon) is there (*in the grave). I can't understand the other stuff. MC overhears everything he said. He then forgets the time, goes to find MC, and apologizes for taking a long time. The MC responds by saying his crying face is handsome. He rubs his eyes thinking - Is it still red? *his eyes. Then to cheer him up, the MC invites him out for a date. And I think he tells her that she's not his style(?). Idk but they were talking about his style (*ideal type).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  13. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tells me the now-MC age difference with the ML? Is it 9 years then, since MC's old body died when he was 9 y/o?

Nom de Plume and yourstrulylen like this.
  15. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone now if she ends up telling them who she is? I juts aggressively reading the raws to see if she did, and there is no sign of that yet

16. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  17. kesorin

kesorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I scanned through the raws and I don't think it specified their current age difference but it should be around 9 years I think because MC reincarnated immediately after dying

Take what I'll say with a grain of salt since I can barely read korean but during their early meetings MC told Seoha to please remember and then she dropped hints the second one being "let's get married" and that is how he kind of figured it out. Also MC visited Seoha during high school back when she first remembered her life as Joowon (chapter 22)

Seoha also has difficulty hearing due to the accident and I think sometimes he couldn't hear at all.

MC's younger sister likes Seoha's secretary.

18. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's a cameo from the 2 mcs in the author's previous work.. It's a good day to be a dog.. They have a kid!

Also, ML apparently met MC's current reincarnated self when she was younger. She earned some money doing miscellaneous stuff until she has enough to buy a bus ticket. She used it to visit her previous home where she saw her mother through the window, and also met her younger sister who was now a high/middle schooler. She later saw ML running away and she went towards him. That's their first meeting in her current life..

Anyway, does anyone read korean? I want spoilers on what's happening since there are a lot of dialogues

cjburaira, Bella94, FunSmiles and 7 others like this.
  19. erusgf

erusgf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just binged the raws (there are 23 chapters) but i think i liked chapter 18 the best lol. ML (seoha), his assistant (whom FL's past sister, chowon, has a crush on) and FL were heading somewhere together. the assistant and FL were behind ML and the conversation went something like this:
    FL: *staring*
    assistant: do you have something to say to me?
    FL: nope.
    FL: ... how did the blind date go?
    assistant: why are you curious about [something like] that?
    FL: just cause.
    assistant: ... it didn't go well. [her] personality wasn't good.
    FL: what a relief. (there's an opening, chowon-ah!)
    ML, thinking: why is it a relief that doyoon (assistant)'s blind date failed? and why is she curious about that? is she just nosy? yesterday, too, with chowon... no, no! don't think too deeply about this woman's behavior, moon seoha!

please bear with my korean, i'm not that good haha..

syofiaa, cjburaira, Korleone and 9 others like this.
  20. erusgf

erusgf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the recent chapters, the FL and ML went out together. in the middle of their walk, ML suddenly couldn't hear and stopped in his tracks. FL kept asking if he was okay and ML simply rested his head on her shoulder. like she did when they were kids in her past life, she held his hand to comfort him until he could hear again. they then went and sat down on a bench where a child (haena and jin seowon's child from a good day to be a dog) bumped into him going "dad!" because they look similar. after their cameo, FL comes back with a drink for ML, and out of the blue, he asks for a hint on when they met. she replies with "let's get married" and he's surprised, asking why she suddenly proposed. she says that it's a reaaally big hint and, later on when he's alone, he thinks about it. he remembers her hint, then when he proposed to FL in her past life when they were still children, then when FL told him that reincarnation was real. he starts laughing robotically and dismisses his thoughts as something crazy. later at night, when he's in bed and thinking about today again, he suddenly remembers something from his childhood. ML calls FL at a late hour to meet up at a park and he confesses that he thinks he's remembered something about their first meeting, but he's not sure and he wants her to confirm it.
    ML: i think it had a similar setting/feeling to right now.. is that right?
    FL: ... yes.
    ML: i think i was in high school and... and...

FL then takes his hand and pushes him to sit down on a bench.
    FL: back then, director (FL) was sitting like this and i was in front of him like this.
    FL then squats in front of him and the chapter afterwards is a flashback of that day where FL runs after a crying ML, who left his house because his father (whom he doesn't have a good relationship with) came home.

syofiaa, Bella94, TaoTie and 10 others like this.