Spoiler Please Take Care of The Baby!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gloomymood, Jan 8, 2022.

1. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title :
    아기를 부탁해! / Please Take Care of The Baby!
    Raws :
    Author : 윤하월 - Yoon Ha Wol (Same author with <I Raised an Obsessive Second Male Lead>)
    Artist : 나로 - Naro
    Year : 2021
    Genre : Romance, Fantasy
    Synopsis :

"Mah."
    It's obviously wiggling on my bed... "Baby?"

Elena Velotte, an ordinary academy student, tried to rest well for a long time after the final exam, but a strange baby appears in her room. Elena, who suddenly raised a child with Felix, a small friend and one of the best geniuses at the academy.

"Oh, Boo, Boo!"

But the kid is so cute! Besides, Felix, who I thought was only rough, also showed a soft side to the child...

"Okay? Oh, hey, hey. You can't touch it."

But the surprise didn't end there.

"Stay by my side..."

Felix, whom I thought only as a friend for a long time, started to get weird?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok let me guess ,
    Baby has the same hair as the FL and eyes as the ML . Maybe their child , from the future??

4. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

5. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover looks cute

6. Lize

Lize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Acco to a comment i read seems like the baby comes from the future like u guessed I'm not certain tho

7. Lize

Lize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read somewhere that apparently the ml of the future died and the baby time-traveled to save him(?) I'm not certain since it was mtl :bloborz:
    is it true? if it is how did he die?

Scarlet Lily, Elisee, shiory and 12 others like this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :cookie:

10. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone willing to spoil pleaseeeeee :aww::aww::cookie:

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

11. Peare

Peare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler!!!!!!!!

12. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...what a caring baby...:blobupset:

Looking forward to the abilities the baby possess:blobmelon:

13. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have some spoilers??

14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

16. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on this ?
    I read a kakao comment saying the baby goes back and comes again ? Don’t know whether it’s true or not

17. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_

_sleepy_foodie_surfing_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read around like chapter 87 and

●the 1st time baby came back was when he was 6 months and then those terrorist fiasco happens . The baby goes back after he gets fever. Then after Mc learn the swordsmanship from Cedric =2nd ml.

●2nd time when Mc goes to ML'S house for holidays , tha baby comes back and he's like 10months. Ml make other people believe that baby is mc's nephew by brainwash magic. At night Mc put baby in cradle and see that he's floating . She gets shocked . But then again baby get fever and went back.

● after holiday for thesis, Mc goes to alchemy department as she want to make moving train. She gets idea from baby as he gets bored easily.
    There She meets Thomas the Greek. Then both decides to make a group 'invention club' .but a club need 5 people so Mc ask Cedric . Cedric says he will bring other student from swordsmanship class, Oliver.

●after hearing that Cedric is going, Felix ml says I also want to join. So they form club. Mc first invent the speaking toy. Then shoes Making sound so that parents can find children easily.

●There's the party for all new people for club by seniors. There they give 'courage test.' After holidays there's story that a man with scar on face is raoming in night at library. So people in group goes library and brings book told. Mc, ml and Cedric goes and they got 'adult book'. There Mc got attacked by the terrorist man who attacked when baby came 1st time.they separated to find book.Felix taught Mc that you can make attack effective by inserting the magic in object , she only had adult book she beats man with it.then the authority catches the man.

I'll give rest spoiler later.

Edit: 2nd time was when baby was 10mnths old.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    Scarlet Lily, Elisee, shiory and 22 others like this.
  18. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankuuuu also is the baby not afraid of Felix now ?

19. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue

●Valentine day(I don't know the events sequence so if I got them mixed up then forgive me):-
    On Valentin's day Penny mcs friend confessed to her crush and he accepted. But she said that it was because she mixed love potion in chocolate when she gave him. She thinks what if he doesn't like him but only due to effect of potion and what if potion effect is gone. So she decide to mix potion in other chocolate. So she ask Mc and Alice=mcs roommate to help make chocolate. But they tell her that it can't be true . She shouldn't do that and she should have confidence in herself. Then Penny decide to give chocolate without potion. But there was many chocolate so Mc decides to give her all friend. She gave Cedric also but told her it's as friend Cedric also give her chocolate in return. Then other boy give her Chocolate . Then she went to meet Felix as he hides on Valentine day and Felix ask her why is she Giving him Choco. She said " I'm giving to all friends . Cedric also gave me in return and other boy also gave me." Then Felix snatches it away and eat it. But then he gets fever and sever reaction. She tries to get away but he says " don't leave." But she had to find the boy and ask him what he mixed. He tells that a senior gave him a potion and use in chocolate it helps in confession. Then Mc goes to find senior he says," well it's not love potion it's just courage potion. " Then Mc find that there's a substance for which Felix is allergic then she takes medicine from infirmity and feed Felix. But then He gives her chocolate says, 'bought this for you.'

●after inventing the doll Mc send letter to her father=runs toy factory, to give opinions about their doll.

●Mc promised Cedric and Oliver to buy lunch if they join group. So Mc invite them but OLIVER got sick so Cedric only came. Then they both go and eat lunch and as they go to a dessert shop penny= mcs friend and other academy students come and saw them together. Then they misunderstood and rumor that they're dating flies. Then Felix tells Mc that I alos joined group buy me lunch too. Then again both go to dessert shop and meet the students but they be like," you and Felix are together it must be friendship as they don't see each other as opposite gender . You two can't be dating " . Mc became angry ' why can't we be dating? '

●Then they give their exams . So exam practically had two parts : theory and practical. Mc was weak in practical but strong in theory. But ml was good in both so he always got 1st overall. So boy getting 2nd rank gets jealous by him and steal the potion in his locker. Then he asks for potion from Mc. She gives him as she has extra . The 2nd number boy gets furious and Then mix something in left potion. The Mc had practical later. Then a boy of MLS class tell him that he saw 2nd number boy mixing something in potion. Ml runs towards the exam room and as he enters the big explosion happens as Mc starts to mix.Ml use protective shield but due to physical shock he gets fainted. Then Mc Take him to school infirmity and ml tell her that boy replaced the potion with blast potion that's very dangerous drug . Then 2nd number boy got expelled.the test is taken again.

Well every time he comes there's major time gap for him so he forgets him everytime. But during 1st time he got a little used to him.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    Scarlet Lily, Elisee, shiory and 16 others like this.
  20. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_

Reading List:
    Link
    ●After exam , mcs whole class with ml goes to graduation trip to capital. So Mc has 3 elder brother. Eldest , William is in royal knight. 2nd illiyo is in magic tower,a mage. So after they they enter a inn they play truth and dare where Mc dispell everyone's misunderstanding that she and Cedric are dating.

●Then next day they all goes to magic rower and Mc meet her 2nd brother. She looks quite shocked seeing him as he looks sleep deprived. Illiyo says to collegue that he's going on 1 week Vacation as he had met her sister after long time

●Their group went to royal knight to meet William. When they entered they saw William fight and the opponent was .... Cedric? In their battle Cedric lost. But other people praised if he could stand this long against the William he's great.

●Then Mc and group meet William, Cedric. It was later found that Cedric came to attend sword championship. To enter knight next year.he also invites the Mc to watch it.

●Next morning when Mc wake up , she found baby. She took him to Felix and found he was around 16 months . Felix says how baby grew this much in 2months. Mc says he might be dragon and Felix look at her like....:blobunamused:

●Then they both went to the professor =space movement professor, (forgot name) he tell them that he will take care of baby. But baby doesn't go to professor and Mc also wanted to take care of them.

●Mc introduced baby as her cousin and Felix used his brainwashing... Then they went to see final championship.

●There the terrorist supporting 2nd prince attack them. Mc,Thomas and Felix tries to escape with baby but Mc falls down and was to hit the floor but she felt soft touch. When she opened eyes she saw that she was in her inn room with baby. She thought that Felix might have ported them.

●After a while, Felix comes running and ask how did she escape. Mc says we're not it you. Then both of them look at the baby.

●Then they concluded that baby after sensing danger might have unknowingly transported them. And as a proof he get fever as rebound phenomenon and is sent back.

Scarlet Lily, Elisee, Eraien and 12 others like this.