Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with you hahahaha! Sorry, not sorry lol

That emperor needs a slow burn clean up! Aaaah!!! And that Kuarn (weird name), I sense that he feels some sort of ownership to MC. Weirdly, I also sense that he's one of those types. Yandere. Gives me the chills!

leyeh2 girl, syofiaa and readerz like this.
  2. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like ur user name :blobhero::blobhero::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:
    and do not share any link of any novel in general!!!!!!!!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

3. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might edit this post later cause there are some major development that I may want to go into more detail

After Adele got back to the mansion, they were greeted by a very worried Orlando. They found out that five days have passed since they left. But Adele and Hexion were sure it didnt feel that long. This is due to the fact that time flows differently in the Faires Realm. (Its slower compare to human world). Both of them went and get washed up. Then Hexion visited Adele's room as usual. He wanted Adele to ask him "that question" again and she did. This time, Hexion finally told Adele thay he was indeed in love with her. Adele didnt say anything confirming back (to the best of my memory), but she was a bit surprised by Hexion's honesty. They were "in the moment" and Hexion kind of seized the opportunity and they spent the night together again.
    The next morning. Hexion told Adele that although he still felt some stiffness, he could now move his whole left arm (joints included). The arm was improved significantly. (and it was implied that they "worked hard" last night LOL) and now Adele knew Hexion has really fell for her.

Just going to briefly mentioned about Lady Aliyah. So they met the dealer and it turned out he was just a boy whose little brother was suffering from Carlet Disease also and someone told him to sell the drug to the lady. It was highly suspected this was the emperor's doing cause Carlet was involved. Hexion decided to keep up the appearance for now so it wouldnt alarm anyone. They eventually met Viscount Aliyah and told him that Emperor's the one behind Carlet Disease and asked for his support to take the emperor down. The viscount wanted time to consider so Adele and Hexion head back in the meantime.

On their way back, they bumped into Kuarn Bifta. He informed the 2 that the duchess is pregnant.
    OK, I was confused by Kuarn's logic starting from this point so I can only state what I did understand.
    I think Kuarn was trying to get Adele to visit the duchess, and Adele was like "Why the hell would I do that?" Then Kuarn said the most bizarre thing Ive ever heard. He thinks that, at the end of the day, Adele still some how sees the Biftas as family. (He couldnt believe Adele would not want to visit the duchess). And that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
    Adele finally let out all her emotions towards the Biftas. How horribly she was treated by them. How much she hated them, how much she hated Kuarn in particular cause of all his actions against her. She even sometimes wished for Kuarn's demise when she was overwhelmed by the torment he inflicted upon her over the years.
    Then we finally got Kuarn's "reasoning" for his actions. He could tell Adele was wearing a mask the day she became Karina Bifta. His younger self find this fact irritating some how. He wanted Adele to take off that mask, and I guess... ask for his help? He wasnt willing to offer it unless Adele opens up first. It was revealed that Adele was able to always keep her composure no matter how hard Kuarn tried to "break" her.

I mean... I sort of understand where Kuarn was coming from, but why couldnt he just ask Adele?... FYI, it stood out like a sore thumb because in comparison, Adele and Hexion never hesitate to ask if the other person was alright, eager to offer their support to one another. This made me appreciate Adele and Hexion's relationship even more. Anyway, you get to see how twisted Kuarn's personality was in this scene. He was the only Bifta who sees Adele as Adele (he never calls her Karina). He had good intention, but let his pride, ignorance. and selfishness got in the way.
    Their conversion ended with Adele revealing that she was an illegitimate child and that the duchess knew a long time ago. This left Kuarn shocked and speechless. Then Adele and Hexion took off.

After hearing Adele talking about her past with Kuarn, I guess Hexion felt he really needed to confess, cause he DID. He pulled her into a back alley and kabe-don her. I might fill in more content later but Hexion pretty much said all he could say. He told Adele he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. But Adele still couldnt accept it since there is just too much status difference between them. However, Hexion didnt even phase one bit. With Adele's proficieny in ancient language, he could easily give her a title of a scholar in the royal palace. He promised Adele still has full control over their current situation, but he wanted to let Adele know how serious he meant it.

So starting from here, it got very "adventurous" because there was a guardian for each stone. Jin has joined the party by accident (he happened to showed up on the day they set to look for the Tombstone), which turned out to be qutie handy. The 6th tombstone was guarded by a speaking wolf who also walked on 2 legs. They had to fight off some shadow creatures while Adele deciphers. They passed the challenge with flying colors.

The 7th Tombstone was guarded by a dragon in an underground cave beneath the forest, also had to fight off monsters but no match against Hexion and Jin. The dragon read Adele's memory and judging by the internal dialogue, Adele was indeed Hoxenlite's bloodline. The mysterious force that cause the time reverse had something to do with Hoxenlite.

When they arrived at the 8th Tombstone, they finally met the master of the forest, a snow leopard.(who could talk ofc) The tombstone was located beneath a frozen lake, and as long as the decipher has no ill intention, there would be no harm. As Adele approach the center of the lake, the ice suddenly shattered and Adele fell in the lake. The opening then froze and sealed up, trapping Adele in the water.
    Hexion lost it when he thought Adele couldnt make it back alive, and went berserk. He attacked the forest master and it took a while for it to knock some sense back to Hexion. Adele was actually fine, she could breath despite being in the water, and the temperature wasnt freezing either.

Summary of the 3 Tombstones.
    There are 12 in total. After Hoxenlite and Alpha's fight, they were both quite injured. While recovering, Hoxenlite met his lover. Then they decided to live in the Faries' Realm for some years. When he went back to the human world again, decades have passed and Alpha was near death. Hoxenlite sneaked into the palace and realized Bael already switched to the crown prince as his host. Bael could only be eliminated by destroying the crown with the holy sword. Or drag Bael back to the forest. The forest still has the abiity to seal Bael, but the forest master could not leave the forest, so they must bring Bael to the forest.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  4. rigelbreeze

rigelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always get these events where they want the readers to read for a week continuously and immediately get 1000 cash. I bought novels with the cash I got but sadly I don’t understand korean :’( but you can only follow these events on the app

Manolyaisabella, djan29 and syofiaa like this.
  5. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    these are some juicy spoilers there mate~ :blobhero::blobhero:
    nice job!! :blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

twilight_123 and syofiaa like this.
  6. MiuMiuchu

MiuMiuchu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for your spoiler :aww:
    Can wait what happend next

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  7. CutieCatty

CutieCatty [Following Kalto's Step] [Hibernation]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

8. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

9. May16

May16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks alot for the spoilers! It made my day :aww::D

But i dont understand Adele's hesitation because of the gap in their status?! Hexion himself is an illegitimate child, even if he becomes the emperor, and she too is the duke's illegitimate child, meaning she's a noble whether they like it or not, and if it's a matter of legitimacy, the emperor can bestow it on her easily?! Just like the current emperor did with hexion

Kezi, RakaSarkar and syofiaa like this.
  10. tenshifuwafuwa

tenshifuwafuwa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love this manhwa smmmm

11. KiyomeAmawaka

KiyomeAmawaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the app too. And i check on the mission but somehow still confused about it:(:cry:. Do you get that events on the C button on the upper right corner?

I use google translate and papago for this. Or you can use Text Scanner to scan all the pages first and then translate lots of pages later. Since you can't screenshoot it from the app i guess you need other phone to scan it(?)[i asked someone on another forum, and that is how he/she translated it]. I don't know how translators do it though

Manolyaisabella and syofiaa like this.
  12. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps it's more of a mixture of her fear for social hierarchy and feelings. It should be kept in mind how she was oppressed by her own family when she was an orphan (since she was not of the noble birth) but then she finds out that she's the illegitimate child of the house but she was still treated like a rubbish, just because she wasn't legitimate. As for feelings don't get me started. Even if Hexion does usurp the throne and grant her legitimacy, the psychological scar she suffered would not heal. If you've read Reminiscence Adonis, and understand Ianna's outlook of life and relationships, you'll understand what I mean. Even now that she has left the Biftans, all she can do is rely on Hexion to stand in the society. Constant feelings of helplessness could crumble people's confidence and self esteem. So what Hexion needs to do now is let her feel secured and know that she deserves no less affections than others before trying to make her the Queen. Although, some might feel that Hexion was somewhat aggressive for cornering her, with how much in denial Adele is, Hexion needs to take the initiative to make her face her feelings. Like this, slowly Adele will adapt to the idea of living more of a noble life and have the confidence to face the future.

13. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    couldn't agree more...actually, I could agree more :blobhero:
    couldn't have said it better... :blobhighfive:

twilight_123 likes this.
  14. May16

May16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhmm~ you have a valid point. I understand that psychological damages sometimes could be beyond repair, but the reason i didn't expect adele to have such mindset is because she gives off a strong-willed woman vibe, i don't find her to be the type to think they are unworthy of love or are useless and her behaviour showed otherwise as well, but i could be wrong. I hope they soon overcome their insecurities and find happiness together :blobxd:

syofiaa and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  15. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. I only used Ianna as an example for one of those characters with emotional scars, since she stands out the most, I didn't mean that Adele is like her. While Adele is strong willed, she literally has nothing to rely on, so she can only turn to Hexion (which again highlights what she lacks; place in noble circles,) unlike Ianna who inherits a huge property after she kills her Mother. And their feelings are different as well; Ianna thinks that she doesn't deserve affections while Adele has been constantly reminded that she is an orphan and only a replacement. She plans to leave the Biftans and open her own business but we, the readers, as well as she herself know that it's impossible, since she is already a chess piece in the game. From my point of view, she is more hesitant because of what the future might hold if she were with Hexion. It's the same mentality as many people with dysfunctional family have towards relationships; They oversee an ending before even starting.
    Well, these are my thoughts though you're right. I might be wrong.

syofiaa, Th.ay, Serphinalily and 4 others like this.
  16. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Manhwa on hold? I've not seen an update since chapter 30 for 2 weeks.

syofiaa and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  17. hanalea13

hanalea13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Does anyone has raws for this novel? I'd like to translate it so we can read them. Thank you!

sweetaneng, syofiaa, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  18. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the artist is ill so they took a break say they would be returning this week or the next one

19. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Chapter 31 is out on newtoki. I can't wait until grand duke Lexion saves her from Kuarn and the isolation for four days from her family. And of course the satisfying scene when grand duke Lexion beats her dad and Kuarn.

20. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just continuing on from where I left off. After Adele finished deciphering the tombstone, she was able to come back onto the ground. Hexion sat as close as he could be while waiting for her. They decided to head back and call it a day now that they solved 3 stones in 1 trip. It was on their way back that Adele noticed something was wrong with Hexion. Half of Hexion's body was infected by Beal's poison, which resulted him limping. It was revealed from the tombstone that Bael's poison feed on negative emotions. People with optismistic thoughts or strong will to live can keep the infection from spreading. Vice versa, people who loses hopes and gave up fighting could die within days due to the rapid spread of the poison. When Hexion thought Adele was going to die back when she was trapped in the lake, the despair he felt was so intense that it fueled the poison' growth to paralyse his whole left side.
    But worries not, after gaining power from 3 more tombstones, Adele was able to heal Hexion completely after just 1 night. (But Adele gave Hexion a good scolding that day, and Hexion was again, acting like a child facing his parent)

Just smushing all info together...

The 9th tombstone was guarded by dwarfs underground. The 10th was supposedly guarded by elves. But they only saw ruins when they reached the place. Long story short, the elf was a more sensitive species than other dwellers in the forest. When they realized that they could never live freely outside the forest, they also chose not to live an indefinite life.
    It was at the 11th tombstone that they found the holy sword, Sainite, and the "sage".
    The sage was originally human but eventually merged himself with the nature (he became a talking tree in layman's term) in exchange for knowledge of the world. He could sense what the nature senses(so he spies on the world in a sense), but in return, had to gave up his freedom for eternity.
    The sage confirmed that Adele was indeed Hoxenlite's descendant. Because the power that Adele gained from the tombstones were originally Hoxenlite's own power. It was a gift he planned to pass down to his son. However, his lover, Aria, left the forest with their son eventually because she wanted to live in human society. Hoxenlite couldnt follow them half because of Alpha, and half because he couldnt live long outside of forest (cause he put too much power in the tombstones, he is partially bind to the forest) and he generally liked the magical creatures more than humans. He managed to go visit them once a year.
    Adele was able to easily break the seal of Sainite and pulled the sword out due to her heritage to Hoxenlite. (Hoxenlite's blood really is the ultimate cheat LOL).
    Hoxenlite's power's origin remained a mystery. It just mentioned he was born with an incredible amount of sacred power, so he was able to be accepted by Sainite as his master, and was also able to "heal" Carlet disease simply cause his power rejects evil by nature. He could have an indefinite life span equivalent to those magical creatures if he didnt split his power into the tombstones. His power was also able to project his feelings onto his descendants for no apparent reason. (so Adele cried and felt the heartbroken feelings when she read the tombstones)

HERE COMES the BIG REVEAL.
    Adele was able to travel back in time in the beginning because she made the same wish as Hoxenlite and being a descendant of Hoxenlite. Tbh, I find it confusing as well. But it seemed that the power sealed in the tombstones had a mind of its own and was eager to "be used". However, none of the Hoxenlite's previous descendant came near the forest to claim this power until Adele. After Aria left Hoxenlite, he wished that he could go back to the time when Bael was still sealed by the ancient tree. But by then, he had already lost the capability to do so. (Im not exactly sure the reason though). So after hundreds of years passed, and Adele came along, the descendant of Hoxenlite who made the same wish as Hoxenlite, was able to wake the tombstone's power and granted her wish. That was what the sage said.

After they got Sainite. Everything went smooth as butter. With Viscount Aliyah and Jin's support, they exposed the truth about Carlet Disease to the public and Hexion used Sainite to heal a bunch of commoners who had the disease out on the street, aka lots of eyewitnesses. (I forgot the reason but he could wield the sword probably cause he has Adele's healing power within him)
    Then they eventually went to the palace without much resistance. Bael was furious with the situation that made him couldnt hide his truth form and started killing servants out of no reason. So in the final battle, with Hexion's skill and Sanite's power,he finally eliminated Bael's existence once and for all.

They were stripped of all their titles and assets and set to be exiled for the crimes of their association with the ex-emperor. (The duchess was spared from the exile only because she was with child and she filed for divorce before the coup) Hexion wanted their heads but... Kuarn begged Adele, on his knee, to at least spare their lives. So they lived, but they all went their separate ways.
    I want to point out here, that Adele didnt agree to this cause she was being a saint. When you see someone about to fall off a cliff, just because you dont lend out a helping hand, doesnt mean you would want to push their backs instead. The Biftas will no longer be in sight for the rest of her life, so its not necessary to get blood on her hand. And I personally think its way more suffering to let them live a hard life than to give them a swift death. Adele never forgave them, and she could care less if they are alive or dead.
    There is one thing though, when Kuarn met with the duke for the last time, the duke revealed that the ex-emperor actually intended to kill either Paris or Kuarn. Karina was dead in the sense she got caught inbetween the cross fire. She was an unfortunate casualty that shouldnt have died. So the duke didnt regret anything since he believed he did everything out of the need to protect his family.
    I personally think its just to add more backstory to the characters, to show why he was so controlling and wanted to please the ex emperor so much. It by no means was trying to "white wash" the duke in any sense. Cause that still didnt justify how he treated Adele. But I then find the fact he could have an illegitimate child hard to believe...

Back track a little to the tombstones. While they were talking towards either the 11th or 10th tombstone, they somehow ended up discussing their feelings. Adele admitted that she wanted to be with Hexion but was scared what happens if she loses him. She realized that she would be ok with anyone leaving her, except him. She wouldnt be able to live with that. Hexion then promised to never leave her and would get a binding contract spell cast on him, which would kill him if he break the promise. (caugh caugh, Unbreakable Vow?)
    After they defeated Bael, Hexion became emperor and forced gave Jin the rank of marquess so he could utilize his capability. With the help of viscount Aliyah, Hexion cleansed the corrupted nobility and allow capable commoners to gain status, pretty much just reset the court.
    It wasnt until then, that they paid a visit to the last tombstone. There wasnt much content on it since it was basically just the last words of Hoxenlite. He expressed his regrets and his gratitude for all the experiences he had in his life and hope whoever reached to this point could rememeber his story.
    These last words moved Adele in someway that she finally made up her mind to accept Hexion's proposal. In fact, she asked Hexion if he would marry her. (even though Hexion popped the question already). She became the empress and made significant contributions in the field of archaeology along with the valuable treasures that came with it. She also published all the contents on the tombstones to make sure Hoxenlite's story will be passed down.
    ----------------------------------

and thats the end, fellas.
    I feel like Im forgetting lots of details in terms of their relationship development. Cause to me, after seeing Hexion's reaction when he thought he was losing Adele, I knew there was no way in hell he'd let go. It really was just waiting for Adele to let go of her insecurity. There was no angst for me at all. Not to mentioned the amount of care they give to each other since the beginning of the story constantly gives me the "married old couple."vibe

Its so refreshing to see a ml who know exactly what he wants and doesnt hesitate one bit to get it. I love how he always have a solution or response to Adele's concern or worry literally right away. But when he sees Adele feels cornered, he would always remind her he could be patient. He kept the perfect balance to make his feeling full but not to the point of suffocating.

FYI, there are 10 chapters of side stories and Im currently on the first chapter. It took place 8 years after the ending. Im expecting some happly married after.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020