Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. MiuMiuchu

MiuMiuchu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoiler :blobxd:
    Cant wait to read they side stories

wendeexx, asdefgihjklmn and syofiaa like this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Duchess probably saw the shitshow coming and was like

dd0.jpg

3. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORT! Bless your soul!
    Somehow, I'm still not satisfied with the ending for the Biftas family. I was hoping for them, especially the father to suffer more than just stripped off from his title. I hope the extra chapters do include about how badly those b*stards are currently living.... aside from seeing the ML and Fl's children

CaelumBlue, ariane09, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  4. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the summary spoilers! :blobparty::blobparty:

5. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hakucyou THANKS A LOT FOR THE AMAZING SPOILERS AND SUMMERYS. They where short, to the point, and stated what we needed to know. Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us. You rock!

6. Aria17

Aria17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have other link for the novel where we can read it in English?

7. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... I just read the entire thread...
    Gosh, it's overwhelming!
    Thank you for all of those who are spoiling!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D :ROFLMAO: :blobmelt:

Can't wait for the FL and ML's children & future!! :blobnosebleed: :blobnosebleed:

twilight_123 likes this.
  8. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the Spoilers from the side story

9. cuppa.jo

cuppa.jo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So totally agree the whole family is trash but at least with regard to your first point, in many other languages, referring to someone as “it” isn’t rude at all. It’s just how the language is structured. On the other hand, English in particular is obsessed with pronouns that categorize people, and that’s partly why some translations are really bad with translating pronouns (Chinese to English is especially horrible). So maybe he wasn’t purposely trying to dehumanize her? I don’t know the context though in this case. I don’t want to make excuses for his behavior, but I think I don’t want to let go of a possible regret/redemption arc even though it’s torture

10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh good main character becoming not so great parents is a trend I see alot,
    Avatar and star wars for example

11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    the emperor was the one who killed Adele in her past life. the emperor tricked hexion to drink some sort of drug which turned his hands to stone (?) and I think to relieve the pain hexion has to beg the emperor for drugs. for the drugs he remains as a dog of the emperor. Adele has this power to relieve his pain (?) and so hexion wants to borrow this power from Adele so that he can stop being under the emperor's feet. I just summarised the reason. if you want more details refer previous pages [also if you want read ch 25, 26, and 27 in the manhwa]

12. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys Guys Guys. That was my attempt at humor (which failed miserably as usual).
    SPOILER! BEWARE!
    Adele and Hexion raised their children with a lot of love. The novel mentioned that Adele was a great mom who knew how be loving but not spoiling them at the same time. And both of them are super responsible, Im certain they would not leave the crown prince by himself to rule the empire if they didnt think he was ready.
    Their "runnning away" was described as if they were playing catch. and that "catch" lasted 3 days before they suceeded. Thats what I meant when I said the kids tried hard LOL. And even though they only return to palace usually once a year. It didnt specify the duration. So they could totally stay at the palace for months before heading out again. Just look at it as if your parent goes on a long vacation each year.
    The peace was long matintained after their child took over. It truely was a fairy tale ending.

13. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the joke flew over my head. I legit thought they they pulled a "I'm going to go get milk I'll be back in 5 minutes"

14. Alina AquaRegilia

Alina AquaRegilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just had to say best spoiler page out here,I basically got the very detailed summery of the entire novel here.It was frustrating when i could not find the translated novel to read cause i liked the manhwa sooo much.This was the best 2nd life manhwa ever.Adele doesn't give a shit about her"family".She deserves better and she knows it.The chemistry between the mc and the ml is also LIT.I really hate Kuran like dude do you want to help Adele or not pick a side.I was so horrified when that dude dangled the mc out of the balcony.You want her to ask you for help.Kinda of getting mixed signals there.But yeah this manhwa is awesome.The assholes get want they deserve,the mc gets to be happy and the love between the main couple is legendary.

15. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The remaining special chapters talked about their family life!! Im in the middle of it, but I just want to share this first
    Their first son has black eyes, green hair. Named Aiden. Their twin daughters, Sirin and Marin, have golden eyes with black hair.

Adele often finds Aiden resembles his father, or when Hexion makes certain expression, it reminds her of Aiden. So, like father like son, the two "males" fight over her a lot. Both trying to be the one who gets to spend the most time with her. Actually, I think Hexion is probably jealous toward all three kids(cause they take her time away from him LOL). But Aiden just speaks up more compare to his sisters.

16. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  17. dyan228

dyan228 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering what happened in the 1st timeline after Adele was killed. Is it the powers left by her ancestor being awakened when someone called her name?