Please...(Yuri Writing Competition 2019)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Suou, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the Yuri Writing Competition 2019

My second entry ( a rushed 1-2 hr job...)

Title: Please...

Sypnosis: Touko Kamishiro was just your average highschool girl till three girls she played together once back when she was a kid, returned during her second year asking to marry her. A year has passed and Touko's highschool life has been chaotic since the three girls (Runa, Tsukiyo and Celine) arrived.
    Touko has been putting off who she loved best of the three due to not wanting to see them sad. Things get complicated when her neighbour, Sayaka, seemed to like her as well.
    Will Touko choose one of the girls or will she continue to maintain the status quo?

Please…

-Touko-

I peeked outside the gate of my house to check if the coast was clear. Seeing nobody was in sight, I quickly exited and made my way to school. Hopefully, the walk to school for the day would be peaceful for once. Half-way through the journey at the foot of a hill which my school was, it was then I spotted a red hair ahoge, sticking out from a nearby trash can. I started to sweat and decided to go the long way through the back gate however there was a ponytail silver-haired beauty wearing a similar uniform to mine, standing at the other road. She seemed to be engrossed with her mobile devices, but I knew she was waiting for me. I looked around for another individual who seemed to be nowhere in sight. It was then I heard footsteps coming from the direction of the school and it was coming fast like whoever it was, they were running full speed downhill. I squinted to see who it was and saw a certain short blue-haired girl running almost as fast as a certain fictional hedgehog. If I managed to pass her, I would be free. However, I underestimated the girl’s speed. Within moments, she was in front of me with that a big silly-looking grin on her face and proceeded to pounce on me.

“Caught you, Touko-chan!” the girl exclaimed, and I found myself tackled to the ground.

The girl proceeded to nuzzle my face like a puppy pleased to see her owner. Immediately, the other two ran over as well. The redhead hiding in the trashcan had jumped out with a furious expression on her face. People nearby covered their noses as she walked past them due to the pungent odour coming from her.

Why the heck did she choose a trashcan to hide in?!

“Get off her, Runa!” the twin-tail redhead shouted at the bluehead and without waiting for an answer, she kicked the other girl off me.

The girl named Runa landed on the pavement. Tears started to stream down her cheeks, and she turned to the redhead.

“You didn’t have to kick me, Tsuki-chan you idiot!”

Immediately after she said that, Runa covered her nose in disgust due to Tsuki’s body odour.

“God, Tsuki-chan! You reek! Where the hell did you hide anyway?! Don’t tell me you actually hid inside the trashcan?!”

That question instantly made the redhead Tsuki’s face as red as her face.

“O-of course not! Th-this is just a new premium perfume I ordered from Puente Industries! That’s right! The ad for it promised brand-new exotic encounters with the ideal person!”

Runa raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms, not believing the blatant lie Tsuki just told her.

“Oh really? I’m sure you would have exotic encounters alright, but I doubt Touko-chan would be happy to indulge you on that. Right, Touko-chan?”

Tsuki turned to me and I averted my gaze from her. Truthfully, the smell was too much and I wished she would go away already. However, I did not want to hurt her feelings. Seeing I was not having a repulsive reaction to her, Tsuki took it as I was fine and moved closer to her which was extremely bad for my poor nose. The smell was too much, but I held my breath. Tsuki looked at me intensely and immediately proceeded to give me hug. That got a gasp from Runa who immediately pulled the girl of my body. I sighed quietly lamenting that I had to take a shower before school starts.

“You idiot, Tsuki-chan! Are you trying to make Touko smell like trash like you?! A disgusting girl like you who is in love with thrash, is not suited for her!”

“I am not in love with thrash, I just felt instead of just throwing things, we can use it for something else or recycle it. Anyways, how about you? You are already a senior in high school and still acting like some cute lovesick puppy. Its revolting.”

“You are the revolting one!”

“No, you are!”

Thus, the duo started a catfight right in front of me which was their usual daily morning routine.

“Good morning, Touko-san,” someone from behind me greeted politely.

I turned to see the dazzling face of Celine Hishikawa which was obscured by the sterile mask she worn over her mouth and nose.

I guess I really reek right now…thanks a lot, Tsuki.

Seeing my down expression on my face, Celine hastily apologized but I told her it was fine.

“It’s fine, Celine. Though it looks like I must go back home and get the smell off. Would you tell the teacher I would be late?”

“There is no need for that, Touko-san. As fate would have it, I have a spare uniform in my bag,” she proceeded to unzip her sling schoolbag to reveal another set of the school uniform inside.

I sighed in relief, but it was strange for Celine to bring an extra set. When I inquire about it, she just told me she brought it for emergencies.

“Just in case, Touko-san,” she then proceeded to giggle before taking my hand and we walked together to school.

Upon seeing Celine and I holding hands together, Tsuki and Runa immediately stopped fighting and rushed towards us to walk together. However, a glare from Celine got Tsuki to walk several feet away from us. Seeing the sad look on her face, I promised myself to buy something delicious for her for lunch.

Seriously…I’m just too soft with these girls.

xxx

Long story short, my name is Touko Kamishiro and I am just your average high school girl till these three girls appeared at my front door during the start of my second year of high school. They were Runa Inui, Tsukiyo Tsukihiro and Celine Hishikawa. Despite their different surnames, they were cousins and I used to play with them when I was a kid after stumbling on their mansion backyard while exploring alone due to my neighbour, Sayaka, being away. Back then, I had short hair and wore boyish clothes and the three of them developed a crush on me and made me promised to marry one of them when we were adults. Even back then, I could not say no to them and agreed without ever revealing I was a girl. They never did as they had left for overseas after that one summer together.

Fast-forward a decade later, when they found out I was a girl, they were very cool with it and revealed their parents did not mind them marrying another girl since there were presently ways for same-sex couples to conceive. So, my normal life became chaotic moreover they were placed in the same class as me.

Runa and Tsukiyo would always fight everyday over the silliest things while Celine was the mature sly one who would come for me when I was alone or when the duo were distracted. They would always try to me to hang out with them to win my affections. Initially, I thought they were a pain, but I slowly got used to them and maybe I developed affection for them somewhat which Runa would proudly proclaim. I, however, would call it tolerance.

Truthfully, the trio were all great girls. Each of them has their own charms and personalities and they were extremely popular with the boys. They even have fan clubs, plus one was made to tear me apart which was swiftly dissolved by the student council president, my next-door neighbour Sayaka Matsuda.

Before I knew it, a year had passed.

xxx

When we got to the front gate of the school, Sayaka was there checking the bearings of the students with several other student council members. Upon seeing me, she gave me a small smile, but her expression changed when she noticed the odour coming from me. Despite that, she quickly walked over to me and the three girls.

“What happened, Touko? You smell like you are covered in thrash. Is this another one of their schemes again?”

Sayaka’s gaze fell on the three girls. Celine and Runa pointed their fingers at Tsuki who immediately went red again.

“You traitors!”

Sayaka ignored Tsuki and took my hand.

“You, missy, are coming with me. You need a shower ASAP.”

When she noticed I would not budge, she looked to see Celine hugging my other arm. I started to sweat nervously. Runa and Tsuki’s fighting were usually seen as hilarious due to the silliness but when it came to Celine and Sayaka, it was like the temperature had dropped several degrees and you could almost see the sparks between their gazes. Runa and Tsuki made themselves scarce leaving me with the two glaring young women. It was Celine who broke the silence.

“I’m sorry, president. I’m sure you have more work to do so please run along. Don’t worry about Touko-san. I will make sure she cleans herself before class starts. I even prepared a spare uniform for her.”

“Is that so? Sorry to tell you but the school has lots of spare uniforms for its students and as student council president, it is my duty to aid a fellow student when they are need.”

Sayaka then forcefully pulled me away from Celine who looked like she was about to explode. Thankfully, the first bell had rung signalling for students to get into their respective classrooms. Celine was forced to give up and walked away to class. I could have sworn her shoulders slumped a little. I would make up to her later.

xxx

Sayaka led me to the showers in the girls’ locker room. Instead of waiting for me to undress, she pushed me into a stall, entered as well and locked it. I wanted to tell her to get out, but she covered my mouth with one hand while the other against the wall.

“Is it so hard to say it, Touko?”

Sayaka’s expression was a mix of sadness and frustration. Tears was falling down her cheeks.

“IS IT SO HARD TO SAY WE ARE GOING OUT?!”

I was surprised when Sayaka suddenly raised her voice that I almost fell. My hand accidentally pulled down the lever for the shower head which proceeded to drench the both of us in cold water. I looked at her with a confused expression. I did not remember ever recalling agreeing to go out with her.

Sayaka suddenly kissed me. I was taken by surprise, but I did not push her away. Maybe by letting her kiss me, she would calm down and go back to her usual self. After she parted her lips from mine, she looked at me for a moment as if pondering about something. She then gave me a sad smile.

“You are too nice for your own good, Touko. It will come back to bite you one day…”

I know that…

Sayaka proceeded to kiss me again and this time, I kissed her back. I slowly guided her hands as she slowly unzipped my skirt and unbuttoned my uniform.

But…in order…to preserve the smiles on all your faces…

How could I choose…?

I laid on the bathroom floor in only my underwear with Sayaka who was in a similar state after discarding her own uniform.

“Please…tell me…you are mine, Touko,” said Sayaka, almost pleading.

I could only keep silent unable to answer the way she wanted to hear.

“Then…I will have to do something to make sure that silver-haired vixen knows who you really belong to.”

xxx

-Celine-

I stood just outside the girls’ locker room. I was worried when Touko and Sayaka had not returned when homeroom had ended. I was about to enter the showers area when I heard Sayaka shouting.

“IS IT HARD TO SAY WE ARE GOING OUT?!”

I could my whole world shatter when I heard Sayaka’s question.

Touko and Sayaka were going out? Why didn’t Touko tell us?

I did not hear Touko giving an answer so maybe Sayaka was being delusional. I could not hear what Sayaka said next since she was speaking softly. I was about to leave when she said something else.

“Then…I will have to do something to make sure that silver-haired vixen knows who you really belong to.”

Then I heard somebody moaning…and it was Touko. The president was marking Touko as hers.

It’s a challenge to me since she only mentioned me and not Runa and Tsukiyo. Also, to call me a vixen…

I walked out the girls’ locker room with clenched fists.

“Challenge accepted, President Sayaka…”

Some time later, Touko returned to class alone. When I asked about Sayaka, she told me the president had duties she had to attend to. It was then I noticed a mark on Touko’s shoulder which was barely covered by her uniform.

“Touko-san.”

“Yes, Celine?”

“Come with me during lunch.”

xxx

After school, I found myself called to the school rooftop by Sayaka. I asked Runa and Tsukiyo to go hang out with Touko so to keep the girl busy. She looked anxious when she heard I had something to do before going home. Touko was an extremely perceptive individual but her failure to act, well I still loved her so I would not go to that.

When I arrived on the rooftop, Sayaka was already waiting for me there. She was leaning on the railings looking down on the school courtyard below. Upon hearing the roof access door opening, she turned to see me, and a smirk formed on her face.

“I was waiting for Touko during lunch only to be informed by the Red and Blue that a silver vixen had got to her first.”

I knew she was trying to provoke me into a fight. I was not going to fall for that.

“Someone had to answer that challenge you left on her,” I told her smugly.

Sayaka walked towards me and I thought she was going to stab with a knife, but she walked past me.

“Stay away from her if you know what is good for you.”

“I think that is up to Touko-san to decide.”

It came without warning, but the president suddenly went for a kick to my face, but I managed to block it with my arm. The two of us glared at each other and it might had resulted in a big fight, but the roof door suddenly opened to reveal a worried Touko who was catching her breath.

“Sayaka…Celine…what are you two doing?”

Sayaka quickly ran past Touko leaving me with her. My love’s gaze fell on me asking for an explanation.

“Touko-san…I have something to ask you.”

I need to end this…

Sorry, president but I will make the first move…

Touko looked at me as if knowing what I was going to ask of her.

Please…Touko…

“I love you, Touko-san….so will you go out with me?”

Touko looked at me with a troubled expression.

Please…

-End-

Ubik and crimson_carnation like this.
  2. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I can't accept this in its current state. The sexual interaction between Touko and Sayaka breaks rule #6 of the competition.

If you're able to change it, I'll check it again to see if it can pass. Otherwise this will have to be rejected.

Thank you for entering again though~!

3. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Moonpearl
    ah...thats too bad then. I tried to change it...but I just cant. I understand that its not accepted.

Moonpearl likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urg... (because read the ending and looking there and there)

Can you nutshell me your story ? It hurt like a pebble that hit me but the dislike feeling i got is quite strong.