Recommendations Pls something sweet

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ivasama, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Ivasama

Ivasama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, i'm havimg a hard time and was searching for novels to heal my heart and escape reality. Can be anything that is sweet like family love or cute romance but not stupid or with bad points that ruins everything. preferably not ancient china and the like but if it's really good just say the name and i'll give it a try.

2. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Ivasama likes this.
  3. IIboxmanII

IIboxmanII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    becoming the villain's family: is really sad and sweet main characters a Siren that had a tragic caged life goes back in time and has a good time with a family of "monsters" she is smart cold and cute
    little one tear's the villian's script:little girl gains villain system has no clue what that is because she is legitimately 4 no transmigration or reincarnation actually 4 she's smart for a little kid but also still a little kid and can be dumb as expected this is her story of growing up under the systems "guidance" also loving family
    I'll be the warriors mother: not caught up but it was good where I left off. fl is spoiled noble with a charming personality sees in the future that demons will invade the world unless this super magic dude has a kid with even more super magic the problem being the dude was born with black dots on his face most nobles take that as a sign of disease or misfortune she figures if no one else is having his kid she might as well and starts her long mission to seduce him

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Ivasama likes this.
  4. AterMania

AterMania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She became sweet and cuddly. I think that's the name or something along those lines. Cute story about a gal who lost her memories of meeting her now husband and having her baby. She only has memories of her being a college student. It's a cute and sweet story about how she gets to know the people around her life and there are some nice side characters like her sister who have cute stories as well. There are some heavy themes like kidnapping, drugging, incest(not our MCs, happens to villains. They don't even mention it explicitly, I kinda had to guess it happened), etc. So beware of those if that doesn't sit well with you :)

Ivasama likes this.
  5. Ivasama

Reading List:
    Link
    Thaank you so much everyone. I have read all three of them and liked them veeeery much, it truly heals the soul to read a wholesome storyT_T

AterMania likes this.
  6. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something like:
    Isekai Yururi Kikou (novel)

Mangas/animes:
    Gakuen Babysitters
    Love so Life
    Komi-san Can't Communicate
    Hitomi-chan is Shy With Stranger
    Horimiya (manga is complete)
    Wotakoi
    Flying Witch
    Amaama to Inazuma
    Onizuka-chan to Sawarida-kun

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    Ivasama likes this.
  7. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ivasama likes this.
  8. Ivasama

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Yururi Kikou i have read the manga but didn't know there was a novel, i will check i out THANKYOUUU >u<. Gakuen babysitters is just one of the cutest animes out there. I'm now waiting for life so happy to update, it's the continuation of love so life. Waiting for Komi-san's animee, Hitomi-chan is shy with strangers i know of it but haven't seen it yet. Horimiya is a treasure wotakoi too, and the others are on my list starting from now :sushi_cool:thankyouverymuch quq

I already read Ascending, Do Not Disturb it was so cute ToT
    Beware of chicken is a name i haven't seen si i searched and the summary and the tags were interesting, probabaly will read it before exams start ^u^