Spoiler Plug-in System/External Delivery System (外挂配送系统[快穿])

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PastTimer, Apr 20, 2020.

1. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: External Delivery System (外挂配送系统[快穿])
    Author: 凉白开开

Sypnosis:

Cheng Xuyuan, a straight man, a programmer who specializes in combating plug-ins, died of excessive overtime, and was bound to the "plug-in distribution system" after his death. Since then, he has been distributed to various novels, becoming the golden finger of the heroes. Cheng Xuyuan at the beginning: Everyone is responsible for cracking down on plug-ins. Cheng Xuyuan after wearing the book: What, the protagonist is bullied? I will save you! Cheng Xuyuan, who is being watched: The protagonist, it is easy to say that he is face-striking or conquering the world, but can you put on your pants first? ! The omnipotent golden finger that took the female lead script by mistake PK. The protagonists who indulged in the beauty of golden fingers in the late stage of various secondary diseases, Su + Shuangwen, do not like to enter carefully! Fast wear + wear book, each world is independent, ending HE, 1V1. Content tags: Slap and fast wear

I've completed the first arc (Pen). Can anyone spoil me on the second one?

morticia_addams likes this.
  2. Rissuettessa

Rissuettessa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going to spoil too much, but the 2nd world is kinda similar to the harry Potter's one. They also have ordinary people and special academy for those with magic powers. Ml is the student (really bad one bc he has no talent(until later on ofc)) in magical college.H is personality is ok, not very different from the 1st world. Mc is his pet, white little fox - or powerful nine-taled demon later.

The plot is kind of rushed and not really logical. First of all, ml is getting kicked out of uni because he has no talent (but there was also another reason, not going to spoil that one). Ml has saved mc(previous body owner), so they already knew each other (unlike in the 1st world). And as he was leaving their "special dimension" (???I got confused here because of mtl, sorry. Is this kind of place where only magicians can live???), some huge python attacked. Thanks to this attack (aka huge energy power that MC could absorb) he broke his "???", that were blocking his power (he broke 2of them out of 3). So after some chapters of them fighting and making some friends, ml was taken to prison (not going to say why), but he actually got released the next day. Main characters also had an awkward scene in the bed. Then boom, they had to fight a huge God and mc also had to sacrifice his own body. That's it. The plot is basically 2 massive fights with some dialogues between them. It really seemed strange, but maybe that is mtl's problem. Oh, and Mc could only live 30 days in this world - that was a rule.

Mc -same as in the previous world, but became a white fox.
    Ml - same as in arc 1 but more kind
    Previous FL - Ml liked her at the beginning, but later on she wasn't really mentioned. She was actually good (not a fake white lotus)
    Ml's mom - ugh, stereotypical rich mom who gives money to you to break up with her son. She was sooo unnecessary and boring, uuuughh.
    Rich boy - forgot his name, he wasn't mentioned that much. Likes Mc. Has an interesting brother.
    I won't spoil you people from college, they play a huge role.

Summary(short) : Harry Potter world with different characters, no "power of friendship", quite boring

By the way, the only thing that I was concerned about while reading novel was the fact that
    he changed his face and body so much! They gave him like 130%bonus of beauty. It feels..wrong:blobunsure:

Thats it. I decided to stop reading it at the 3rd arc, but I can spoil the beginning a little bit

Hope you have a nice day!

Ps: I hope there are no mistakes, cause I am writing it at 2.30 in the night and have no power to check it again. Thanks!

BooBoo, PastTimer and morticia_addams like this.
  3. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  4. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!
    Thanksss so much :aww::aww::aww: I didn't think someone would still dig up this old post :blobsweat_2: