Discussion Poison bodily fluid

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Zuward, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Zuward

Zuward Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the latest dungeon seeker and I remember that because he ate the litch's meat that his meat, blood, and bodily fluids are now poisonous.

Does it mean that one day he's gonna have sex with someone and she's going to get poisoned?

2. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not read dungeon seeker, but a litch isn't supposed to be a skeleton with magical powers? How the hell can you eat his meat?

AurumGold likes this.
  3. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    His flesh is poisoned. Not his sweat. I think. Though my first thought when I read the title was which hentai are we talking about.

4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to say. The cerberus and the ... homonculi died after consuming his blood & meat (with blood) respectively, so those are guaranteed. Whether his saliva is poisonous would be an interesting thing, but unless someone swallowed it or he spit in someone's mouth, ears, eyes or similar 'opening', I don't think they would die.

Similarly, if he does it outside, then whoever it is should be safe. The question is if he doesn't do that...

The novel is tagged as mature (lots of gore atleast) and R-15. Hence, if it does happen, it wouldn't be described during the act itself, and at most after the act, and then it would be pretty obvious whether they live or die.

If they live, it means it's either safe or he can control it, if they die, it's another torturing method, because women to my understanding... would in most cases give up any secrets they have, if faced with that choice.

5. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing poisoned was his meat if i remembered it right.
    If his blood or body fluid is poisoned then he could have killed anyone (mostly the ones who he wants to gget revenge) by adding a drop of blood/sweat/urine/saliva to their drinks.

6. Zuward

Zuward Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was a drop item after he beat the litch

7. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    His meat is poisoned , i don't think things such as sweat and jizz are included in the poisoned criteria

8. EvilGenesis666

EvilGenesis666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His meat is poisoned for sure and it's stated several times that his body fluids are too, but while he was having sex, the girl wasn't affected by it (so from that, his jizz isn't poisoned).