Discussion Poison dragon has the best villian

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by oatesi, Apr 19, 2021.

1. oatesi

oatesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite how few chapters have been released so far the main villain from poison dragon is the best xanxia/wuxia villain I've read by far, the author succeeds in a way most novels simply fail to even take into account and that is a strong flushed out villain who doesn't just follow the whole dbz villain of the week formula. the villain actually has a big part to play in the plot and i cant wait to see how it progresses.

Reio and TXHY like this.
  2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't agree more. The best I've seen in manhwas lately. Strong af and durable like a roach. Despite his weird fanatical obsession, he has his own unique charisma and now I kinda admire him (just a little though):blobpeek:
    Wondering if in the prologue MC has killed him or not, but probably yes, but then now I really eager to see the future confrontation moment so badly! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

oatesi likes this.
  3. oatesi

oatesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god yes and the way he manipulates everyone around him so effortlessly taking into account their particular relation to him and their own goals, interests and emotions, he is a true old fox that all those sect elders from the novels pale in comparison to.

TXHY likes this.