Poison genius consort chapter 38

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Mr Pancakes, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading PGC and chapter 38 has no text. I can see the comments and the (previous chapter) (table of contents) (next chapter) but there is nothing between them. Chapters 37 and 39 are working so can you give me a link or tel me what to do so read it

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not getting anything either~ It is weird, I think a summoning for @Ruyi might solve the problem. She is the translator for this series.

3. Sheep

Sheep Best Original Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it good?

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Genius Consort? Yes I do find it a good read, the Main Character is pretty intelligent without being OP. She relies mainly on her own skills to get out of tight situations. It doesn't focus too much on romance as of yet, but I think in the later chapters there will be more emphasis on it. There novel is also pretty fast paced, without any draggy chapters.
    I guess it really depends on what you look for in a story~

sithkazar likes this.
  5. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    I second what @BlancFrost said. I like it and find it to be one of the better "modern girl wakes up in the past" type of story. The space she has is actually from the future, so rather then "magic" its more like an element of science fiction (not spoilers / happens in first couple of chapters).

I like that the story seems to have a slow build up to an romance. It seems more relatable that way also.

Edit: I just posted over on Volare's Discord server in the hopes that someone can fix the chapter

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mr Pancakes @BlancFrost @sithkazar Thanks for the heads-up! We recently reset out database (something something technical) on volare so a lot of chapters reverted to an earlier backup. For that reason, c38 was wiped, but I've since re-uploaded the text.

Glad you're enjoying the story, look forward to more plots as Yunxi's world broadens. ^-^

7. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for taking care of that Ruyi~ <3 Technical side of technology is something hard to understand haha~

Ruyi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.