Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh yes i'm sorry. . Won't happen again. .

2. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    @Leilacus Yo yo, since it's poison-based, all she has to do is come up with an antidote and give it to everyone afflicted. As well as get rid of the source of the poison (aka the fleas).

Well, it ends up being GBY overseeing all of that stuff anyways, since LFY and HYX run off to do other stuff. :9 We don't get specific details on how GBY accomplishes that, but hey, he's the Head Imperial Physician and in charge of overseeing the plague, he probably figured something out easy.

And yes, we can assume the grandson lived since that was part of the deal between her and the emperor. :3 She's a doctor, she wouldn't let him die when she already has the cure. xD

Nanamony, alexfilia and Leilacus like this.
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Somehow, I got the feeling that they pushed it all on the poor doctor...but well...that dowager OLD lady really is ungrateful.

*emphasis on OLD coz she pisses me off hohoho*

Nanamony likes this.
  4. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    @blee8 @BlancFrost
    No problem. I like making the diagrams to help get a clear picture of the characters and their relationships, especially when I have to come back to a story after a long break. I'm glad that others like them also. :D

Edit: Just changed my signature... I think PGC has pushed my previous number five (Stunning Edge) off the list.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Ein_77, LadyRozen, blee8 and 3 others like this.
  5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot woot! *throws confetti everywhere* >u< I'm stupidly proud of PGC making your list wahahaha~

That aside guys, sithkazar also made made a special zoomed in version of the Tianning Imperial Family family tree (whew what a mouthful), that I added to the PGC glossary, so free feel to check that out too!

6. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a wonderful story, and I'm getting more engrossed in it as we go. I usually wait until the initial "honeymoon phase" is over with a new story to make sure I can judge it objectively. The only thing that I had trouble with was getting over her detox system. I kind of found it annoying and a default answer to everything (but all stories tend to have something like that). But I just fell in love with the characters. I feel like that author does a great job adding depth to even the villains.

Thanks for all your hard work in translating this great story!

blee8, BlancFrost and Ruyi like this.
  7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    O.O nice! Yay to making top 5! Yeah it's hard to keep a tab on everyones relationships when there are so many of them.
    Oh special version \o/

blee8 likes this.
  8. LadyRozen

LadyRozen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blee8 likes this.
  9. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blee8, alexfilia and LadyRozen like this.
  10. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf? please someone tell me that 1st post isnt updated and thats not how they end up? frozen and dreaming? is there sequel to this or something? I mean wtf is this thing... I dont know for you guys but open ending without sequel is just... :cry::mad:

11. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    The first post was recently updated when @alexfilia sorted through the spoilers and organised them a few days ago ^_^

Hmm about the ending though, Ruyi did make a post about it here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/1332857/
    There was another post where I think she said the author was starting up again but I can't remember where it is. Will make an edit if I do find it though~

12. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is worst than losing face :( I really there will be sequel because there is nothing worst than open ending for me... Right now Im thinking about should or shouldnt I stop reading it :S I love story but ending is very important to me and ending I saw in spoilers, both frozen without any conclusion, 1 child ruling other missing :S Its like Im reading NTR korean manhwa about "love story" xD

13. LadyRozen

LadyRozen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should wait a bit longer to decide. The author finished not to long ago and it will be a while til we hear one way or another if there with be a sequel. And there seem to be a lot of arc so even if you don't finish the story, you could still choose a good place to stop for the time being.

14. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the novel has 1000+ chapters iirc and there is a fair bit to go before the main characters (our lovely HYX and ice cube LFY) even get together together. Besides that there are a lot more arcs to go through. The ending isn't ideal but we are a fair way from the ending, we don't know the exact details yet and how they come to this ending but it isn't as bad as some novels out there. But it's really up to you~

blee8 likes this.
  15. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm, wait for June 21st~

Author hinted sequel would start on "the first day of summer," fans speculate this might be the date.

16. ox

ox Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative 2: shove a chill pill down their throats

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  17. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is truly big ah
    Well we have to discuss the business, have been noticed about a "second book" or sequel?
    There's or not? Omg I really want to know what will happen and if their daughter lost her memories... and a huge dude that's their daughter and the Miss who died in the lake their appearance is similiar?
    @Ruyi Hiii!!! :).

Ruyi likes this.
  18. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I just watched this, omg really? Have say what will it be? Our original MCs or the daughter?

19. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the couple perform the action? And will MC learn any martial arts?

20. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, the author didn't say. I'm just hoping she's serious about that sequel.... xD
    Someone else knows this...I heard something about the 800s? > > MC's actually quite skilled at martial arts but was judged as a waste before she starts later. I don't know if she learns a bunch of cool techniques or whatever, but I think she ends up getting matching swords with LFY.

And fighting enemies with them! Hahah~