Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You..you...your such an angel,thanks imma go dive and read the raws

2. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops! I'm so sorry! I thought I saw somewhere in the earlier post that she didn't . I think my memory might be failing me... once again, my sincerest apologies. :blobpensive:

3. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did HYX get pregnant first or did they remarry first?

4. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI the part where he wants her to be this partner in the double repair he also teases her (to make her jealous) about how there had been a woman very early on, who was even better than him with amazing talent, who was very compatible with him to do the double repair too. Then HYX gets jealous and gets a bit emotional to which LFY gets panicked and hurries to reassure her, and tells her he's already started doing double repair with her. Needless to say she's shook and cries about how he's always bullying her. LFY's already gotten over his freak out session, laughs and starts wiping away her tears telling her she's cute and now he's satisfied with her response (she got jealous meaning she really loves him).:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Maikh, xyxy6409, astaterix and 4 others like this.
  5. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HYX actually has martial arts potential far greater than him and DMY and is one of the few people, who as a result, can do double repair with him. As said before, he doesn't tell her to protect her and because he had been wary of her before. He tells her that turns out she has the highest talent, "Wushu Wushu Wizards". (Don't look at me, this is the alien language of MTL)

6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Wushu Wushu Wizards

That's gotta be the best thing I've seen in MTL since ever. Ahhhhh I'm going to steal it as a title, haha! xD

7. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omd, you actually did! iM crYiNG

Ruyi likes this.
  8. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    well she got prego first before remarrying. When she remarried, the son, xuanyuan rui was already 1 year old( i think)

xyxy6409, Kittsune, astaterix and 3 others like this.
  9. Azeri

Azeri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can somebody spoil me what would happen in the currently translated arc (at 363)? When will LFY wake up? What will his and HYX reaction be? Will he revert back to being cold since he realized what happens if he care too much?? Since they're supposed to go to disaster areas the next day but obviously can't, how are they going to deal with the emperor? ...and other details... please... the wait is killing me. Pleaaaaaaase.

10. Secrets

Secrets New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! New to reading this novel and love it so far that I ended up skimming through the raws - been jumping around as it is quite an extensive novel with a bunch of chapters. :3 Do we ever find out what Long Feiye was doing that got him poisoned in the beginning of the novel?

11. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    i remember this one. He did wake up due to HYX crying and her tears landing on his hands (sounds a bit dramatic in hindsight lol) he didn’t really revert back to being cold. In fact when HYX jumped to hug him and realised that she was in fact hurting him, she tried to stop but he wouldn’t let go. Apparently it was because her crying face was too cute to him. Ok the next part was a bit confusing to me so all I got was that the emperor gave an imperial decree and forced them to go.
    They just went even though LFY was injured. But of course there was HYX there to take care of his wound for him, so it turned out fine.
    Other details: there would be a whole lot of blushies and fluffies from this chapter onwards. I can’t even count the number with my fingers!

Kittsune, Leiaia, kiara8 and 5 others like this.
  12. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this chapter has already been translated? I can’t remember the exact chapter, somewhere around the 100 chapter(give or take), but anyways,it was a high level poison master from the north and she had control of a whole swamp of poison insects. That’s why LFY brought HYX to help him. And that was what he was poisoned by at the start.
    Edit: lol I just realised I didn’t answer your question. Yeah we do. He was trying to capture the poison master as she was a spy from the north and interrogate her. But he didn’t expect her to have a swamp of insects.

13. Azeri

Azeri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh thank you! When the author included those misleading words about how he ended up like that because he cared, i thought he will restrain himself again with HYX... my heart won't be able to take it. She already suffered enough heartaches i thought all those steps she painstakingly took will end up in vain. Phew.

Hakuru likes this.
  14. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww...so sweet! Can't wait

Hakuru likes this.
  15. Secrets

Secrets New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Another question... Does she ever tell Long Feiye about her poison detoxification system? If yes, which chapter? :eek:

I’m at the part where Long Feiye spies on her treating Long Tianmo from the roof... and he is starting to suspect!

16. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww mannn... you may have to ask someone else... I kinda forgot... sorry...:(
    ok wait, I think she didn’t... don’t quote me on this one though. My memory tends to be faulty... I’m still not sure about the chapter, I’m still going to pass this to someone else who can remember better:sweating_profusely:

17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m fuzzy about this too, but I remember that
    the original body of Han Yunxi the good-for-nothing had the capability to access a dimensional storage area of her own. (You know, like the kind you see in xianxia novels as a pocket dimension or whatever). We get a foreshadowing of this extra space after her detox system upgrades and HYX comes upon an unknown uh....barrier or stretch of blackness she can’t access yet or etc.

Eventually she realizes her detox system has kinda connected to original!HYX’s dimensional storage, which is related to the body’s birthright via her parents or whatever. She even realizes that unlike the detox system, she can take native poisons to this space, including the Perplexing Butterfly Illusion and Lil Thing.

She ends up using the existence of this space as a explanation for her detox system storage. So really, it’s a reveal that doesn’t reveal anything at all.

Not sure if she mentions the actual detox system in the future tho~

18. Secrets

Secrets New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seee... :eek: Thank you!!

19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. I don't if it has been answered or what but who's GBY's wife? And how did that happen? I skipped so I managed to get a glimpse of his wife who seems to be in a wheelchair? Waaaaa!

astaterix likes this.
  20. Hakuru

Hakuru 《 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃʸ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s been answered before by @Kurobito but:
    If I’m not wrong it happened because GBY adopted a child who has very high martial arts skill/power? And needed a Wife to act less suspicious so he married her. (Lol an extremely stupid reason) I think his Wife was someone with no martial arts talent due it certain reasons; She was poisoned and so was in a wheelchair. And I think HYX cured her (my memory on this one is shaking). Bottom line she married GBY because there won’t be a chance like this again. (I would also have accepted the marriage right away too. GBY makes my heart melt)