LCD Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, Feb 14, 2017.

1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah GBY giving hints with that wonderful persona of his. Whatever will we do without you?

blee8 likes this.
  2. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    I've caught up! Gu Beiyue is really good. Yunxi shouldn't ask such things directly.:giggle:

The only thing this royal family has going for them is their consistency. Consistently awful, consistently conniving, consistently condescending etc.

[​IMG]
    The multiplying gif followed to the LCD. :oops:

I read a spoiler in a thread unrelated to PGC. (っω<。) *hugs Blanc for comfort*

I have a question. ฅ(• •๑)
    Where do I report typos? I've seen a few, but I don't know what to do.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    blee8 and BlancFrost like this.
  3. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well that's that palace for you. Well in most palace novels I read they're always a lot of scheming.

Aw what was it? Hopefully you forget it soon then~ I usually forget spoilers after a while. *hugs tight*

Typos? As it spelling errors? I don't think you can report them. But you could always quote that person and tell them what is wrong and ask them to fix it nicely. You do mean spelling errors right?

Aiiee likes this.
  4. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant typos on PGC chapters. I don't know why I didn't type it that way. orz
    I noticed some while I was reading.
    I think it's the ending. Something about Yunxi being frozen, and an enemy not dying.*tries to forget*

Vishaakha likes this.
  5. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol well I just quoted the line with the typo and tagged Ruyi on this LCD. She'll see the alert and get to it eventually.
    *pats her on the head*
    Well then...best to try and forget something that is going to take a lot of chapters to happen! *gives her forget spoilers tea* Hopefully this works~ tbh I totally forgot about that spoiler XD

Aiiee likes this.
  6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, tell me about it in the chapter comments! I'll tell you a secret, my editor hasn't gone through the chapters recently because...*drumroll please* I've been on vacation! >3

All the chapters/teasers you see now were scheduled by me 2 weeks ahead of time, more or less.

Vishaakha, Aiiee and BlancFrost like this.
  7. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    Since, you don't remember that spoiler, I'll just think it wasn't a real spoiler. >.<
    Thank you! *enjoys pat* *drinks tea while praying the spoiler's fake*
    Plot twist! :giggle:
    Enjoy your vacation. \o/

BlancFrost likes this.
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    My overthinking mind sees this as "even if you're a supporting male lead, don't ever stop chasing after your dream girl." Wahaha~ okay no i'm cruel and sorry pls don't hit me wahh

The first time I read this in the raws I lol'd. Subtle much, Your Highness? xD

blee8 likes this.
  9. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok ok, can someone tell me are you trolling about her being frozen (dead?) I thought this novel was completed, she and LF have their country or something?

10. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Come join us in the PGC spoiler thread, you'll get more answers there (and from more people, I've only skimmed to the end because I've been translating~)

http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/poison-genius-consort.23754/

alexfilia and blee8 like this.
  11. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what I've come to appreciate the most about this novel is the gravitation between the main leads. I'm not one to name and shame, but too many other female transmigration novels have the male lead fall in love far too quickly. It creates a lack of depth and development to the relations between the main couple.

I adore the slow burn between LF and HY; that they're married without actually loving each other. It voices the message of, 'Hey, we may not love each other just yet, but we are still husband and wife. We still stand together.'

And, this may be my inner nerd speaking. but with HY's affinity for plants and poisons and LF frigid and domineering aura; I get a strong reminiscent vibe of the Hades/Persephone legend. Probably just my wild imagination, though.

Vishaakha, blee8, BlancFrost and 2 others like this.
  12. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I...I need fanart of this stat.

13. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up to the latest. I was planning on piling up the chapters but I just love reading LFY's thoughts! The struggle is real!!! A warm smile eh? such a tsundere!

Im just laughing at GQshao’s teasing, rattling LFY’s cage like that. But LFY, did you really have to smack HYX’s hand so hard? Does the steward know GQshao’s real identity? if so, :2thumbsup: on the roleplaying! He even got LFY convinced. As always, the teasers are spot-on!!! hahaha

Thanks @sithkazar for the free chapter!

BlancFrost and sithkazar like this.
  14. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting this link here because PGC fans are either here or the spoiler thread. PGC series sequel delayed, author posts explanation and reasons:
    http://volarenovels.com/pgc-sequel-news/

But the good news is, we are getting a sequel---and she'll be publishing side stories on Sundays in the meantime! <3

alexfilia and BlancFrost like this.
  15. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious about how long they trapped inside the ice @Ruyi please enlighten me later

16. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek: Can't tell you that because 1) haven't read to the end, 2) doesn't the ending of the story have them still stuck? and 3) this is the LCD thread, not the spoiler one. Maybe censor that post? xD

BlancFrost likes this.
  17. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i got it mixed up

Ruyi likes this.
  18. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I...I think I just fell in love with Han Yunxi. That girl went and channeled the power of her ice cube.
    Anyways, much appreciation for the mass release Ruyi and a very happy birthday to Khuja! May your future years be prosperous and fulfilled!

blee8 and Ruyi like this.
  19. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah, reader Fantasy Magician (I don't know if they have a NUF account) drew this super cute Little Yi'er plush! >u> I want the first prototype model, huehue

[​IMG]

20. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3::X3:

Too bad he quickly got more ice...HYX's memory really is bad >.< Forgetting LFY saying that he would teach her how to fight with needles and asking Tang Li instead...

Aiiee likes this.