Spoiler Poisoning the World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kagamiya, Nov 21, 2016.

1. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i have not read it . There is too much misunderstandings, never ending problems not the type of novel i like

2. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    no worries , maybe someday I'll be brave enough to read the raws for this novel myself ..

3. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate tragedies. Especially when I really like the characters at the beginning then some tragedy happen and I suddenly hate the ML for doing something stupid and I hate the FL for forgiving the ML so easily. :blobdevil::blobthumbsdown::blobconfused::blobconfused::blobtired:

....I really love these Blobs :aww::blobhero::blobxd::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

CatBunn and MatchaGirl like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Jiuli (ML's real name) godly body was affected because he kept interfering with the fate of the 'world' they're in, so he was punished by the Gods which is his body will turn into a child every few months. To cure that, he needs to fix 3(?) couple's fate so he and MC went together after they really, truly reconciled from all those stupid misunderstanding (I blame ML for this. He's scum) and finally held their wedding. Plus, Shen Nianmo (MC + ML's son) was also sent to learn outside with the other gods, so they have time to travel around and trolling people (jokes, but kinda true in a sense).

1st pair: Crown Prince and a princess(?) from other country. It was a political marriage... kinda. The girl is a medicine jar and her body can heal a lot of things. But her father wants to use her so pushed her to be married with the crown prince. They got married after crown prince raped her in a drunken state from being heartbroken of being rejected by MC. Crown prince hated her at first, so sometimes raped her out of spite. But then in an extreme tsundere way cares about her. The crown princess was supposed to die from injury and falling over from a cliff, so crown prince was heartbroken again and decided to pass the crown to the MC's ex-fiance. After about 10? 100? years he accidentally found a healer who looked exactly like his dead wife and thinks this is her reincarnation, but actually the crown princess didn't die but sealed her memories of him (just like our MC after she lost her son and went berserk). What happened to them in the end seems to be a tragedy.

2nd pair: Thoroughly new characters in a different world.

3rd pair: This is an accident. The 2ML was thrown into a black hole and was sent to another world. Probably met his fated partner there, because by this time, ML hasn't turned into a child for a while. MC and ML continue to spend their honeymoon as they sat on clouds, and MC said she wanted to see her son.

This is Tragedy with a capital T because MC's life is really miserable, and everything is ML's fault. The only part that may made me feel a tiny bit satisfaction was when MC thoroughly dismissed ML because of her amnesia, though I feel sorry for their son because she couldn't recognize him. Not really her fault tho, the baby was only a few months old in the womb, supposed to be dead, but because he was of god descent ML can revive him back by using his flesh to create the baby's body, then was kept in a pendant(?)-like thing (which is filled with amniotic fluid, and also various things ML gave him) until he was truly in full term and was born after MC touched the pendant. Then the son only stayed with them until 5 and then sent out on journey by (mostly) ML who already had enough of his son (jokes, he loves the boy. Shen Nianmo actually looks a lot like his mom!) I'm still gonna diss ML tho. Scratch that, almost all the male in this novel are scum. Only MC's son is still okay because he's a child. And probably that one friend of ML is pretty okay.

5. baruja666

baruja666 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one question, han shen and shen juilin , the ml of the novel , o diferent characters?

6. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk even the son turns out like his father. Scum is scum sigh. He's the reincarnation of the ML in Venerated Venomous Consort which is by the same author. I'm here after sobbing my heart out from the spoiler thread

stumblmer likes this.
  7. XiaoLie

XiaoLie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel eventhough it tag with big T (tragedy) but it ends with HE.
    Like another reader said when you read this novel you can found that the male lead seems like a scum, a big scum. (i told you he is a scum because his pride is too high and everytime all the thing about FL didn't work as he wanted, he kinded like to punish the FL direct or undirectly which in the end always make FL get injured and almost die).
    If you follow this novel to the end actually you can found that all tragedy that happened between FL and ML mostly because of their pride and missunderstanding.
    But the first factor is because of their fate itself which their existence from beginning is opposite one to each other which you can found in their first life at 50.000 years ago (the first cursed which only one of them can alive in the world, if both of them alive then the world will be destroyed). They have ill-fated relationship, sigh~~
    So far the story itself worth to read.

Below is identity for our female lead and male lead:
    female lead
    - past life (50.000 years ago) : A Mo (demon/ mo zhu incarnated, Demon Lord)
    - past life (3.000 years ago) : Xue Yimo (reborn without memory of past life, demon fox, daughter of Demon Lord at that time, heiress of Demon Lord), has evil twin sister named Xue Yilu. later it told in the story that both of them actually one identity that split into 2. (Yimo is a good side, Yilu is an evil side).
    - modern life : Ning Xue Mo (reborn without memory of past life, human, special agent)
    - present life : Ning Xue Mo Tian Chi Continent (human, daughter of Marquis Jingyuan -> modern Ning Xuemo in her sleep transmigrated to her body in Tian Chi continent. her mystery of lonely star fated is told in her life 3.000 years ago)
    - future life till the end : A Mo (mo zhu incarnated, Demon Lord, after herself as human "died" she ascend and get her true body back as mo zhu which later changed and have a God)

male lead
    - past life (50.000 years ago) : Shen Jiu Li (God, a selected one by Heaven)
    - past life (3.000 years ago) : Shen Jiu Li (God, eventhough he still alive and have same name but because of past even he didn't have his memory of 50.000 years ago)
    - present life : Shen Jiu Li (God), Ginseng Kid Jiu Zun (mystery about his alternated as Ginseng Kid is told in his life 3.000 years ago), Di Zun/ Ancestor, Master Han Shanyue (master of art, fortune telling and martial art in the continent), Dashen (special nicknamed from Xuemo to him).
    - future life : Shen Jiu li, Di Zun

8. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read further into the raws, I don’t remember what chapter exactly, but I remember the ML raping the MC after she becomes a demon again(if I remember correctly) then losing his memory again literally right after he wakes up(10 year period has arrived).

I fucking gave up on this novel then.

But yeah basically in a nutshell, cultivate, faceslap, torture, love, repeat.

As for the Shen kid(Di Fuyi), Thinking back on it now, he’s an asshole too.

stumblmer likes this.
  9. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    its often like this
    "bad ass secret agent or office worker transmigrates into a lil girl" but their mentality regresses as well aprtnly

stumblmer likes this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    telling u the author got a sadist streak

stumblmer likes this.
  11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I don't think ill go to the novel
    Amnesia
    Evil Twin
    Coma
    Constant Misunderstanding

Any one of those can destroy a novel, all 4 means the author thinks their audience are masochists.

Naya352 and stumblmer like this.
  12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i hear its not a mental regression issue its just that something happens to her hugely traumatic that breaks her spirit, will, and mind to the point she isnt the same woman we know in the begining

stumblmer likes this.
  13. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i misunderstood
    yea not for this story, but if u noticed this is a theme in a lot of princess reincarnator stories

14. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

can you spoil more in detail about her pregnancy and "miscarriage"? i would like to know what ml did when he realised the girl he had an arranged marriage with was the one responsible for the miscarriage. and what happened when mc had amnesia, i mean what kind of suffering ml had at that time? hehe thanks in advance

15. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a surprise pregnancy because ml is god and his gen is too powerful. the miscarriage caused by his fiance (become his fiance because of the promise he have with the fiance's father). the fiance know that it's the ml's child (because she has fox power and can detect who is tge father). the fiance got jealous and want to get rid of their child. the mc resist and almost kill the fiance but she can't save the child. the sadest part is when the ml arrive and think mc really evil and kick her till she lost the child in her belly while save the fiance.
    after everything calm down a bit, the ml knew everything and he punish the fiance with punishment worse than death,iirc he make the fiance go blind too. after that he go to the place where the mc got miscarriage and turn the time to know what exactly happened there. the ml cry after know the truth and the he safe the child use his and her blood, he successed safe the body but can't find the child's soul. he really sad.
    after the mc saved by her friend and wake up, she wreak havoc in the ml's sect. she intended to suicide because too broken hearted and don't want to live anymore. the ml arrived and want to calm her down but the mc turn deaf to him. right after that the tribulation lightning come to her and she welcomed it without the slightest resistant, the ml want to help her but too weak after resist the tribulation for the fiance and safe their child's body. the mc "died" just like that and the ml crying.
    after calm down a bit they found the mother stone the mc left behind after tribulation lightning. turn out their child's soul saved by the stone.

nanu00, Naya352, stumblmer and 2 others like this.
  16. Eurasia

Eurasia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-...um-.... Im having anxiety attacks... This bitch of an ml.... scum

Naya352 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  17. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: yea, it's has tragedy tag and really capital tragedy happen in the story. the story turn to good after more than 1k chapters :blobsweat_2:

18. Eurasia

Eurasia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part is in mid story or almost ending....
    There's more?!:cry::blobfearful:

19. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, there's more... when they go to the god mainland. they all comeback to there. there will be the last villain. tho the tragedy not as wench wrecking as the first and second arc

stumblmer likes this.
  20. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manga and regret reading the spoilers :facepalm::blobhero: