Pokémanz

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Arexio, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we talk about Pokémon for a bit?

Just in general. Anything goes. (Sorry if this is the wrong place, but it just didn't feel right under only games/anime/novels)

Like I'm really in a "Pokémon-y" mood. I thought changing my profile pic was enough of a quick fix, but I guess it wasn't.

So here we go (pick and choose):

*DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO ANSWER MORE THAN ONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO*
    • Your favorite Pokémon? Least favorite?
    • If you had to choose a starter AKA best bud 4 lyfe, on your trainer journey?
    • Your family is getting a pet, which Pokémon do you pick? How're you convincing them?
    • You want to travel by land/sea/air, what's your mount of choice?
    • You're a Pokémon breeder/rancher, which 'Mon do you choose to breed/hatch/raise?
    • You're at a restaurant that SERVES Pokémon as food. What are you ordering?
    • A horde of 'Mons are attacking the city, what ARE they (Beedrill swarm, Sharpedo frenzy)? What will you do to survive them?
    • Someone's birthday is coming up. Which Pokémon is the perfect present?
    • For some reason, you can only catch ONE species. Which one won't you ever get tired of?
    • You have to serve a Legendary 'Mon as their head priest, creating a religion, building temples and shrines, etc.. Which one do you choose?
    • "Obligatory which one is the most badass/cute/*insert whatever adjective you want here*?"
    • Full six lineup?
    Feel free to make up your own questions and answer them. Can be either in Pokéverse or modern world or AU. Go wild, go crazy, it's whatever. This is the internet.

And yes, I'm in this kind of mood today. Just going with the flow for now.

Come join me. :blobrofl:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be awesome if your avatar was a gif and that Pokemon was barking~

3. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Gardevoir ofc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Arexio likes this.
  4. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, pokemon those were great
    Kinda sad they only made 151 pokemons, but its probably for the best before getting pokemon that are oven with eyes
    Favorite is the original dragon pokemon (charizard)

AMissingLinguist, Astaroth and Arexio like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayquaza has always been my favourite As for my favourite stater either treecko, charmander or froakie. I'm too lazy to answer the rest

Arexio likes this.
  6. Olives

Olives [Former] Professional Basement Dweller

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise the Helix~![​IMG]

7. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Too lazy to answer your questions, sry! I somehow can only remember the first season, other seasons are a bit lacking/less impactful than the first imo. My favorite pokemon is charmander/charizard, i always think him (and pikachu) as the only true living pokemon. For me he is the only one who shows some individualities and personalities. I can’t help but think how this is frightening that some hostile pokemons turn into a docile one after being caught.

Arexio likes this.
  8. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Eevee, Eevee, eeeveee, eeeeeeevvvvveeee!!!!!!!!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Arexio likes this.
  9. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha you guys,

DON'T have to feel like you need to answer more than one. That was just me word-vomiting on the page.

• I think it'd be pretty badass to ride a Gyarados everywhere, even on land. Like eff the haters, I have a sea dragon here.
    • I'd want a Scyther. No Scizor. Only him as my best bud. To slash people I don't like.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiny Gardevoir♂

Anyway... favorite starter for me is probably Totodile, because it's the perfect starter in Heartgold. Playing (and beating) the game was such a breeze

Arexio likes this.
  11. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be the head priest for Arceus because the religion can be divided into several branches

Arexio likes this.
  12. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even say anything because I've seen the tags on some fanfics. But kudos to you, man. I guess.

13. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    I basically agree with you there bud. I accept the Johto ones only because I grew up with playing Gold.

I have a hard time accepting any past that though. It's becoming too much. They've started recycling the old Kanto ones now and changing their types.

14. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

AMissingLinguist, Astaroth and Arexio like this.
  15. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely love everything about this. Starting to question why I've not seen this greatness before.

16. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    The one that triggers me the most is Klefki, honestly I don't mind if there's some weird and stupid pokemon. But Klefki is apparently powerful enough to be used in competetive meta...

I never really played any pvp in pokemon, but just thinking about someone unironically using a keychain with some keys on it and expecting (and having) success in the highest tiers of battle just doesn't sit right with me...

18. Salexe

Salexe [Procrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit of a Pokémon fan boy myself (check profile pic). Was my first ever game and I have played all generations.
    • Favorite pokemon is Lucario hands down. Only the fact that it's weaknesses are quite numerous is a downside. Being a fighting/steel type sucks. Least favorite gotta be something like spearow and fearow since they are annoying and as opposed to pidgey they are lackluster. Overall, fighting is my favorite typing and flying is the bane of fighting.
    • I would take Riolu along for the ride. It fits right into a starter slot.
    • Evvee or Growlithe as a pet. Riolu would be no pet. And I am a dog person so is my family.
    • I would travel with a Salemance by air. Gyrados by sea and Arcanine on land.
    • As somebody who has done pokemon breeding and knows how annoying Riolu/Lucario is to breed I for sure wouldn't do that. Something like Salemance or Aggron.
    • A horde of Rattata's lead by a Ratticate. Did i mention i love fighting type and guess which type is a good punching bag for fighting?
    • Would defitnetly not mind serving in a Mew shrine.
    • Dragon species would be my choice of species but typing would be fighting.
    • My 6 pokemon lineup would be: Lucario, Gardevoir, Salemance, Flygon, Aggron and Aegislash. This would cover a lot of typing's.
    • Favorite starter would be Torchic since it evolves into Blaziken.

AMissingLinguist and Arexio like this.
  19. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    You know gifs actually work for avisas long as they aren't too big. You could try it. If its too small a simple resize can fix it

20. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Your favorite Pokémon? Least favorite? Flareon pre gen 3. Latias is my dream pokemon though.
    • If you had to choose a starter AKA best bud 4 lyfe, on your trainer journey? I think I'd treasure what ever pokemon I was given, but Latias is the dream.
    • Your family is getting a pet, which Pokémon do you pick? How're you convincing them? Houndoom.
    • You want to travel by land/sea/air, what's your mount of choice? Latias
    • You're a Pokémon breeder, which 'Mon do you choose to breed/hatch? Growlithe(First shiny)
    • You're a Pokémon rancher, which ones are you raising on your land? Milktanks
    • A horde of 'Mons are attacking the city, what ARE they (Beedrill swarm, Sharpedo frenzy)? What will you do to survive them? Beedrill storm? Concrete bunker.
    • Someone's birthday is coming up. Which Pokémon is the perfect present? My kids a Bulbasaur and Electrakid
    • For some reason, you can only catch ONE species. Which one won't you ever get tired of? Latias
    • You have to serve a Legendary 'Mon as their head priest, creating a religion, building temples and shrines, etc.. Which one do you choose? Latias
    • "Obligatory which one is the most badass/cute/*insert whatever adjective you want here*?" LATIAS