Polite Confrontations

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Nom de Plume, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    *Erases the pervert's(@fluffymigs) life force in all universes and their timelines except for one*

2. fluffymigs

fluffymigs Balthazzar's Husband/Owner

Reading List:
    Link
    *uses antithesis reflect everything back*

3. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    *Breaks the concept of the pervert's(@fluffymigs) antithesis reflect*

4. fluffymigs

fluffymigs Balthazzar's Husband/Owner

Reading List:
    Link
    *your move failed*
    *@Orphellia was killed in the process*

5. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    <100% success skill activated>
    Thou shalt not die from thy blasphemy!

6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh-hem.

It seems that my dear friends here could not come to a resolution on their own. Many had great opening statements and glorious polite attempts at making this thread their own, but could not follow through and convince others that this thread had indeed belonged to them the entire time.

Even I, the original creator am not convinced that my thread was stolen away. I left a challenge and so far the opposition has proven so far to only have a vague idea of how to properly hijack this thread. I suggest you come back with a proper idea of what you want this thread to become, whether it is GIF central or even a place to make veiled threats at friends and enemies alike.

That's all folks![​IMG]

DCLXVI likes this.
  7. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to convince anyone to say nothing but "hello" here

Nom de Plume likes this.
  8. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello

DCLXVI likes this.
  9. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    hello

10. Fragments of Shadows

Fragments of Shadows [The Broken One] [Chaser of Tales] [Hungry Ghost]

Reading List:
    Link
  11. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Fragments of Shadows

Fragments of Shadows [The Broken One] [Chaser of Tales] [Hungry Ghost]

Reading List:
    Link
  13. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    HELLO FELLOW PLEBS~! (I'm so modest (´꒳`))

15. noisypixy

noisypixy Sacatunn que pen, que summum que tun.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, @Sephira. I humbly request you to address your fellow Novel Updates Forum denizens with a little more deference. Calling them "plebs" [sic] is scarcely irreverent.

On a different note, I descry the very latest messages have verbalized nothing but a mere "hello". Albeit greetings are a paramount way to commence a conversation, one should integrate more content to facilitate the continuation of a substantial conversation; otherwise it is frivolous to verbalize at all.

Now, in regards to the main topic of this forum thread; I would relish to appreciate how visually appealing is everyone's computer's operating system "desktop" screen. Consequently I'm culminating this post with a "screenshot" of mine.

[​IMG]

Best regards.
    noisypixy

16. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    and thus, I am failed

17. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    To whom it may concern:

It has come to our attention that a certain personage among you has attempted to cause a major pardigm shift in the current landscape of NUF. Whilst we do believe that such efforts are worthwhile in some measure, we also would like to express our concern that such efforts are a tad premature given the current population. We are certain that every member of this community would be able to cope with such a shift, but we also feel that raising the bar this high for newcomers is overambitious by a slight amount.

Of course we mean no disrespect to whomever it was that proposed such a change, nor do we entirely condemn the measures taken so far in accelerating it. However, we are still grounded in our certainty that such efforts will not go entirely unopposed by elements which lurk beneath the surface. We ourselves have absolutely no contact with such presences, but our observations have led us to certain inevitable conclusions. It seems that actions in specific directions tend to garner their enmity, and we are quite hopeful this warning will help you evade such a dreadful fate.

Therefore and thusly, we request that you cease and desist all efforts to spread an excessively fine mannerism and form of discussion across NUF. We are making this warning with only your best interests at heart. We understand what you hope to accomplish and your ideals, and whilst we do not believe them grounded in reality it is not for us to impede your dreams. We hope that this letter is receive by you in good faith.

Sincerely,
    A concerned NUFian.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    noisypixy likes this.
  18. kuu0haku

kuu0haku [ ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's try not to hijack this thread and let everyone try their pathetic and fruitless methods to hijack this thread without success

19. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread appears to be a shambles and needs updating... It seems antiquated and dated to me, but the real important thing is that well this thread seems to have been unable to even serve it's original purpose of containing niceties from the very start and failed at the final hurdle as well. This is likely due to the fact that the thread started with a premise that is well and truly impossible. The hijacking of a thread whichs point is to be hijacked. If this was to occur the thread would actually be focused upon it's original goal and not hijacked at all. Instead due to the failure of the many "hijackings" here it appears that the thread creator has hijacked the original thread to make a space for "civil" conversations with a goal to mislead others and annoy them on purpose rather than a thread which we are to proactively hijack.

20. Deleted member 267874

Deleted member 267874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly have no idea what this thread was supposed to be,but I'm just going through old threads and I found this.......so....what was this about?