[Poll] Could you accept being pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

How would you feel about being impregnated by the princess nymph?

1. I'm male - I love the idea of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm male - I'm okay with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. I'm male - I'll deal with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. I'm male - I'd accept it, although I hate the idea

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. I'm male - I'd resist it secretly and hope she doesn't impregnate me too soon

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. I'm male - I'd resist it aggressively and try running away ASAP (and probably die)

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. I'm male - I'd never drink her water again (and probably die)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. I'm male - I'd bury that natural spring with dirt (and probably die)

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  9. I'm male - I'd kill myself using some other method

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. I'm male - I'm unsure

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I do not wish to answer

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  12. I'm female - I love mpreg!

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  13. I'm female - I like mpreg

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  14. I'm female - I'm okay with mpreg

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  15. I'm female - I think mpreg is meh

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  16. I'm female - I dislike mpreg

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  17. I'm female - I hate mpreg!

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  18. I'm female - I don't know much about mpreg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the final @Arcturus-inspired poll! @Arcturus pointed out that I never did an mpreg poll before, which is a huge shame because I really love this theme. Anyways, here we go! Also, sorry to the ladies of NUF (I couldn't think of an interesting poll for you all).

Once upon a time, @lychee saw a strange story (I think it was an old Chinese myth???) where there was this island kingdom where men could become pregnant.

The cause for this mysterious affliction was actually the water on the island.

Apparently, there were female spirits (nymphs) who lived in the water (sorry, you don't ever get to see or touch them they're completely invisible/intangible), and any man who drank the water on the island would become pregnant. After carrying the baby to term and giving birth, the child would be either male or female. If it was female, after reaching a certain age, the daughter would awaken her abilities as a nymph and then disappear and return to the water.

Therefore, this was an island kingdom of only men (no women) — but men fulfilled all the feminine duties of women, such as caring for children, doing laundry, weaving cloth, etc. Their wives were the water that they drank.

+ + +

Your story began when a princess nymph traveled to a new deserted island, but it was completely barren.

She wished to create a village of her own, but there were no humans here. Therefore, she carried out a summoning ritual to bring a human man to her island.

Incidentally, you were the man who was summoned from another world.

At first you thought you were randomly stranded on a deserted island (naked and with absolutely nothing on you). When you explored the island, you found a single natural spring with clean, fresh water. This was the only source of fresh water on the entire island. Rainfall is sporadic in this climate, and you cannot count on the rain to supply your water needs.

When you drank the water, the princess nymph was able to communicate with you telepathically.

Otherwise, you are completely unable to see or touch or hear the princess nymph. After all, she is the natural spring itself, and she simply doesn't have a human form.

The princess nymph explains the situation to you, and she tells you she wants you to be her husband. Although... since she's not exactly human... she doesn't understand the human concept of "consent", and says that she is going to make you her husband and bear her child regardless of what you want. Overall, she is slightly oblivious about human nature/customs, and she is somewhat eager to learn about you and humans in general. She seems willing to change in her ways and learn how to accommodate you better in the future, although it seems like a slow process of getting to know her.

The princess nymph is highly knowledgeable about this world, and she is magical in nature. She can see everything that happens on the island. She can make fish appear in her water, trees sprout around her grove, and her water has healing properties. She is also relatively chatty, but you can only communicate with her when you are drinking water. As long as you continue drinking her water, she guides you through how to survive on the island, and she is seriously invested in making sure that you survive so you can start a village.

However, you have no idea when the nymph is going to make you pregnant.

Apparently, the princess nymph can choose to impregnate you at any time she wishes (through the water you drink), but she refuses to tell you when she plans to do so. The nymph suspects that you secretly intend to run away from the island, and she tells you that she will impregnate you immediately if she thinks that you are planning to run away — however she would prefer to avoid it since pregnancy would decrease your overall chance of survival when there isn't even a village built.

She explicitly tells you not to collect rainwater because she will see this as you trying to "cheat" on her, and she will interpret that as you planning to run away.

If you seriously hate the idea of pregnancy, you best alternative is to take a shovel and bury the natural spring with dirt — forcing the princess nymph off the island. However, this would eliminate your only water source, and this region of the world does not receive enough rainfall for you to survive many days... most likely leading to you death.

You could also make a boat and try to sail off — but you have no idea where the nearest land is, and you'll probably die at sea.

You lack the technology to make a distillery to make fresh water from seawater. You obviously have no plastic, and there are no clay pits on this island.

You could also kill yourself through other methods.

1. Could you ever accept being pregnant? On a scale of 0 (hate) to 10 (love), how would you describe your willingness?

2. Would you cooperate with the princess? What would you do in this scenario?

3. Could you ever accept being married to a non-human body of water? Even if you could never see or touch her? What if you liked her personality?

4. Do you like kids? Could you raise kids and run a family household on your own? What would life on the island be like?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw dying! I would shit and pee in her spring b4 burying it. :blobangery::blobdevil:

Tofu Cat, Ruyue, NamGi and 6 others like this.
  3. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    I pick none of the above, I'd obviously just get my Hubby to get pregnant in my place.

4. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link
    1. 7
    2. For my survival, yes.
    3. Yes.
    4. I can.

5. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Could you ever accept being pregnant? On a scale of 0 (hate) to 10 (love), how would you describe your willingness?
    Master dog is going to be finding a way to kill this nymph especially if it's the last thing I do!
    2. Would you cooperate with the princess? What would you do in this scenario?
    Master dog sees that there is a nice spring that needs burying under dirt so humans don't ruin an island.
    3. Could you ever accept being married to a non-human body of water? Even if you could never see or touch her? What if you liked her personality?
    Master dog shall remain an eternal virgin!
    4. Do you like kids? Could you raise kids and run a family household on your own?
    Nope I don't like kids and I'd leave them all to die more then likely.

Tofu Cat likes this.
  6. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    You find yourself on a deserted island and come across some water. Being a good survivalist, you boil the water. As it boils you hear the screams of a young woman being boiled alive

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Only if i get to keep the loli. :cookie:

8. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course boiling doesn't affect her :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

9. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody else getting worried about lychee these days? :cautious:

11. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Me ~~ I'm worry that she has gone wrong ~
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

12. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    You've barely scratched the surface! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

@Kalto are you sure you want to take a peak at my brain? :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

13. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lost cause. Better bury her quick. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Wait burying might not work... cremate to be sure. :blobowoevil_horns:

Then again knowing her... she'll just come back as a ghost to make... ghost polls... :blob_ghost:

felidormit, Arash1, KizunaAi and 2 others like this.
  14. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is that the water just made you high as fuck and made you pregananant at the same time.
    I'll just do a pro gamer move Bear Grylls style and drink my own piss to assert my dominance

15. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a female who love mpreg novel and idea. I wish this happened in real life. I wanted impregnated male or my hubby.

Arcturus and lychee like this.
  16. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really sad :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: mpreg is one of my favorites, but male Nuffians don't seem to like it.

It's such a cute thing -- seeing guys fawn over babies and taking care of them. There's so much dokidoki! :aww::aww::aww:

Arcturus and Kanna Rose like this.
  17. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called fiction for a reason, y'know? :blobpeek:

18. Lantyne

Lantyne [Apathetic Syndrome Stage 5] [Incurable] [Doom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm.....

1. is she a fujoshi?
    2. can she summon another guy so we can get BL and forget about her?
    3. how the hell can it be considered sex if theres no intimate hugging?! *cough*

19. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Shush! Your waifu is fiction too!!!!!

20. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I questioned the methods of birth... Did it came out from upper or lower hole? Maybe chest buster... And in fact I questioned Compatibility body of male to pregnant and its clearly not evolved to that

Deleted member 155674 likes this.