[Poll] Could you accept being pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

How would you feel about being impregnated by the princess nymph?

1. I'm male - I love the idea of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm male - I'm okay with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. I'm male - I'll deal with it

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. I'm male - I'd accept it, although I hate the idea

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. I'm male - I'd resist it secretly and hope she doesn't impregnate me too soon

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. I'm male - I'd resist it aggressively and try running away ASAP (and probably die)

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. I'm male - I'd never drink her water again (and probably die)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. I'm male - I'd bury that natural spring with dirt (and probably die)

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  9. I'm male - I'd kill myself using some other method

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. I'm male - I'm unsure

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I do not wish to answer

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  12. I'm female - I love mpreg!

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  13. I'm female - I like mpreg

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  14. I'm female - I'm okay with mpreg

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  15. I'm female - I think mpreg is meh

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  16. I'm female - I dislike mpreg

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  17. I'm female - I hate mpreg!

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  18. I'm female - I don't know much about mpreg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    E. coli is normal healthy gut flora............ the baby is normally colonized with it within minutes of being born anyways........

If the parent had cholera they would literally be having non-stop diarrhea :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

While I'm not endorsing bathroom play ( :sweating_profusely: I think it's disgusting), probably greater than 90% of the time you could rim somebody or eat poop and it'd totally be fine. It does turn into a problem if you're walking into a community outhouse or public restroom, because now you have hundreds/thousands of people voiding into the same place, and you only need one of them sick with a GI bug/virus to contaminate everything.

Arcturus likes this.
  2. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on information given... My first suspicion would be that there is no Nymph... I would suspect I was drugged and abducted by some regular old humans, who injected some type of wireless transmitter inside my ear canal or something. And the island is quite possibly, full of hidden television cameras, and I am stuck in some illegal reality TV shit. And if I started showing signs of being pregnant, I would suspect the bastards put some parasite inside me, or possibly introduced fast growing cancer or such...

Even if this Nymph somehow, demonstrated the reality of its existence... I wouldn't believe or trust it... I would assume that if this thing does indeed reproduce by impregnating human men, I would take it to be a parasite, and I would expect the result to be fatal, alien chestburster type birth...

And I doubt there is anything it could say that would change my mind... So if I started showing signs of being pregnant with the "chest burster", I would quickly start seeking a way to end my own live in some less painful way before it happens...