[Poll] How much do your pronouns matter to you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Jan 16, 2018.

Tags:
?

How many manliness/femininity rings do you hope to buy eventually?

1. (5) +50% my original gender

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. (4) +40% my original gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. (3) +30% my original gender

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. (2) +20% my original gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. (1) +10% my original gender

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. (0) Because it's not worth my money

23 vote(s)
    53.5%
  7. (0) Because I'm happy being androgynous

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
  8. (-1) +10% my opposite gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. (-2) +20% my opposite gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. (-3) +30% my opposite gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. (-4) +40% my opposite gender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. (-5) +50% my opposite gender

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. gheist1234

gheist1234 |Path Finder| 『WuxiaWworld Vet.』|Beardy| |Zen|

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because your voice is childish? I have been mistaken about many who have soft voices because they are younger and still developing.

2. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I didn't have a microphone back then. If I did no one would have mistaken me for a girl. :blobtriumph:

3. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It slightly bothers me when people get my gender wrong online, but meh. It's not like the world will end just cuz someone thought I was a guy.

As for the ring, who cares? Not even mentioning how it's not worth the money, traps are awesome.

4. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably leave it at the default 50/50 cuz it would be funny seeing people arguing over which gender I am. It would add to my aura of mystery. And then I would break out the rings when I really want to appear as a specific gender and mess with people.

iampsyx and Nimroth like this.
  5. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I kinda meant switching between the whole spectrum not really just the 100% states. lol

Arcturus likes this.
  6. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's basically what I do on the internet already, I'd just be extending that to irl and that would be hilarious.

Nimroth likes this.
  7. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I become shorter? if yes I don't need any rings

It is all on how the clothes are arranged, keeping the hair somewhat long as the base, due to being androgynous it would likely be flat chest...
    for common girl: ponytail, somewhat short skirt, sleveless blouse/shirt, knee socks and simple girly shoes, makeup
    For oujou sama: Twin tails, gothic style dress, a clip, makeup
    For maid (A MUST): Twintails/or make the hair a single bun, maid clothes, makeup
    For man, tie the hair for a low ponytail, shirt, pants, and typical shoes, change the clothes for aristocrat/butler, and some slight makeup according to the circumstances (only needed if going incognito), WARNING: THIS APPEARANCE MIGHT MAKE FUJOSHI DROOL WHILE FANTASIZING, DO NOT USE IN FRONT OF @Shem

8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am honestly quite bothered whenever someone mistakes my gender, so I'd probably buy all 5 rings to make them stop thinking I am a guy...

Though @SilverFeather has a point... I understand that the premise of the thread is to have my gender mistaken no matter how much I try to change the way I appeal to others... But I have a hard time entering the thread's scenario if I went around using a frilly dress and a cute haircut...

But well, on this scenario, buy 5 rings that increase my feminility, definitely.

10. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd happily play with my gender presentation in real life if I could, but I don't like being misgendered online... I guess because my gender has an effect on what I say then, and it's not happening through my choice?

Ah, well... I put "0" on the poll results since there wasn't the choice of +5 and -5. Honestly, being androgynous sounds like a ball. I'd buy all the rings necessary to slide chaotically along the spectrum and play whatever role I wanted whenever I wanted.

11. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nee, I would probably work harder on getting an item to grant me pseudo immortality (Eternal Youth, good health, immunity to status aliments) while playing around with the androgynous appearance than seek some rings to look more masculine or feminine, also maybe aim for the counterstop since it is an RPG world...

12. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Identifying as an attack helicopter is racist to tankists like me. I identify as a 65 ton battle tank so identifying as a flying death machine is equivalent to saying you want to kill all self-identified tank people.

gheist1234 likes this.
  13. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    It actually doesn't matter to me as long as other people's behaviour towards me doesn't change whether I'm a guy or girl...(though that's probably too idealistic). I rarely get mistaken for a guy anyway. The funny thing is that it's fine with me if a guy gets my gender wrong, but I kind of feel offended when a girl does (so I tend to correct them). XD

But if it's an RPG-like world and I actually get an androgynous body — I am so gonna milk that for all its worth!!! Let people guess my gender all the time! Break away from stereotypes and act however I want! Worm my way into 'men only circles' and observe how they normally behave without the presence of girls!

Ahhh I actually want to be androgynous...*sighs*

Moonpearl likes this.