[Poll] If you were born intersex, you'd choose to be....?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Little Potato, Nov 18, 2019.

?

If you were born intersex, your gender would be...

1. Male (originally Male) because being one is fucking awesome/I've survived as one this far

33.3%
  2. Male (originally Female) because I want to know what having a dick feels like

14.3%
  3. Female (originally Male) because I want to know what having boobs feels like

25.0%
  4. Female (originally Female) because being one is fucking awesome/I've survived as one this far

4.8%
  5. Intersex because I can take on all the criticisms and problems that intersex people have

9.5%
  6. I'd let my parents decide for me because I'm indecisive as fuck

4.8%
  7. None of the above. Consider me non-binary you sexist fuck

8.3%
  1. Amarulence

Amarulence Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This question will be interesting to answer since I don't reveal my gender online...

I would choose to be female. Unfortunately, society views certain actions as being feminine in nature, and performing said actions as the more masculine gender invites ridicule and mockery.

I have a particular taste for some actions that fall into this category. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself fully as a male under the watchful eye and pressures of people who should honestly mind their own business.

In my opinion, you should be presented with a Skyrim character creation GUI at birth where you can decide everything, but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Little Potato likes this.
  2. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    So many futanari answers.... I think I just unleashed the krakeennnnnnn
    [​IMG]

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  3. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn’t want Skyrim’s GUI. I demand at least Black Desert Online quality choices

4. Daoist Pharmacist

Daoist Pharmacist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it nice to hav boobs? Isnt that like heavy?

5. Amarulence

Amarulence Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, a person of culture I see! :blob_grin:

In all honestly, I would be against the Black Desert Online character creator. I would like to leave some things up to chance. Controlling each individual follicle of hair is a little too much customization for me.

Meloman likes this.
  6. kouk2002

kouk2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read a manga, with such a topic, probably the same one. Though I can no longer remember details, I do remember enjoying it a lot, and being happy with the ending to the point I did briefly mention to my mum about it. I would have recommended it to others if I thought they could read it without being biased. Pretty sure it did use the term intersexed which basically meant nothing to me, I also think it was probably the only time beside this poll that I've seen it. The upside of that was I read it without any prejudice which allowed me to enjoy it so much.

As for the poll, I'm really not sure as I like being a guy or rather I can not imagine truly living my life as a woman. That said there were a few body swap movies that made me want to experience it, largely since the female was attractive I admit. I mean it was a movie so you rarely get an ugly female lead unless the part truly requires it. Though the plots were usually funny, they did tend to point out how you can learn to be more understanding after walking a mile in their shoes as it were. You have to admit there is basically no other way for a guy to understand everything a woman does without experiencing it for themselves, the same goes for women understanding men. Even if you were homosexual, it will not change the fact you were born as a man or woman, and your experiences will largely be shaped by that fact.

Little Potato likes this.
  7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you were "intersex", you don't get to choose.

It was a case study in my course:
    Turner's syndrome: XO chromosome, female, small breast development, infertile
    Klinefelter's syndrome: XXY chromosome, male, small breast development, infertile.

The irony of it is that male development is in the "sweet spot" of growth, tip either direction and you'll become female, of a sort. Female is usually the default mode in nature in short.

8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure! I think it’s really hard to know what you would be like if you were born some other way.

I do have non-binary leanings to some extent so I did pick that option in the poll.

9. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee is this your twink account?

10. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope!

Green Apple likes this.
  11. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't normal.....:facepalm:

12. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I be a kind of extra awesome sequential hermaphrodite and switch between female, futa and male whenever I please?
    If not, then can I be a "normal" sequential hermaphrodite and switch between female and futa or male whenever I please?
    If not, then I'll go with Female...

13. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    retaining memories of past life? i'll take the female path then. See how things are on the other side of the fence plus embark on a yuri life as a lady of lily culture :blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

14. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sabruness likes this.
  15. Konoe

Konoe Wavering Butler, <Original>

Reading List:
    Link
    not really i'm like a 32C or D and i'm generally fine also being happy with myself far outweighs the cons of whatever might happen lmao.