Request Poll of all Series everyone submitted

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Reugros14, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reugros14

Reugros14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please DON'T VOTE on Shin Sekai Yori and Combatants will be Dispatched. Any and all votes on the two series will be ignored.

THE POLL HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED.

I'm the guy from yesterday who asked people to submit the series they would like to see translated. I do appreciate people recommending me series to translate, but please refrain from series that are already licensed and/or series that are currently being translated.

With that said, I have compiled the list of series that didn't meet any of two aforementioned criteria, in a poll.YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE SERIES.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5c97210ee4b064bdfdc654e6

Please head over there to choose the series(s) that you like and want to see translated. I will choose the first two as my projects, and notify about them ASAP*. Hope you all have a good day, and thank you in advance.

This poll will be posted on r/LightNovels and r/noveltranslations and the Novel Updates Forum (NUF). Please refrain from re-voting.

*Note:- If the series was once being translated, then I might have to take a week or so to catch up to the latest chapters, and understand the terminology and nomenclature existing within the series. I'd also need to know the plot of the story up till that point, so that I could edit the Raw Text in a way that would make sense with the story.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin sekai yori is already translated

3. Reugros14

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm terribly sorry about that. I seem to added two series that are not required in the poll. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll see if I can rid of the two names, otherwise I'll post a Edit Note in the top post.

4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link

Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho isn't licensed nor being currently translated : /

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Np, I seem to have missed the last thread so I would rec Ghost Hunt (like I think a small part is only remaining to be translated) and Alderamin on the sky

6. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i just have search for the thread where all series are in so i know which i should vote for.
    Btw how long is that poll on?

7. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    The one I would like to see translated the most among the list is Last Bosses in Heroless Worlds:sneaky:.

As for JP LN outside the list, it is Remake our life. But pretty sure it is licensed.

8. Reugros14

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...I think I missed seeing that. I am very regretful that I am unable to edit the Poll anymore, now that it has votes. Would you like me to keep this series, or any other series that I may have missed, as a separate list, which I might give more concern to when choosing a new series later? In case, the series has not already been picked up by someone else.
    I hope this is okay with you.
    Thank you for your reply.

9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as the saying goes "beggars can't be choosers", so it's up to you : /

10. Reugros14

Reading List:
    Link
    The poll will remain active for until 24 hours. So, 7 AM (GMT +0) of 25th March 2019.

thepope likes this.
  11. Reugros14

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very sorry.

12. thepope

Reading List:
    Link
    I see some of them are Hiatus like Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku i do not mean to offend someone but there are many parts (Baka-Tsuki list) not only the last 3 Volums good luck by finding the raws and retranslating it is a job for years.

Or Trinity Blood which has a english publisher and as far as i know is unfinished on some point (see the Anime) it is sad but the author died in 2004.

13. Reugros14

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to give everyone a chance. As for Trinity Blood and a couple other series, either the publication has stopped or the publishers have died out.
    Also, may I ask what do you mean by "there are many parts not only the last 3 Volumes?"

thepope likes this.
  14. thepope

Reading List:
    Link
    The hiatus Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku was translated on Baka-tsuki do not know if you know it but they translated back in the day by using of multiple translators on one project.
    Just scroll till the volum/chapter list come
    Vol 2,3,6,9,10,11 are still to be done if you go only with NU list and see they "started" volume 9 it make a wrong image for me.
    As far as i know 2-3 was "left out" because of the anime which use the first three as topic.

15. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    alderamin just had 2 chapters released in the last 10 days tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.