[Poll] Would you become a pet to a higher being?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
?

How bad would your condition have to be for you to consider going into a trapped cage?

1. I've always wanted to be a pet slave for aliens!

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. I would happily enter a cage even if I was totally healthy

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. I would enter a cage even if I was healthy

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. I would reluctantly enter a cage even if I was healthy

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. I would enter a cage if I was slightly hungry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I would enter a cage if I was moderately hungry

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. I would enter a cage if I was extremely hungry

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. I would enter a cage if I was starving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I would enter a cage if I was mildly injured

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I would enter a cage if I was moderately injured

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. I would enter a cage if I was severely injured

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  12. I would enter a cage if I had a lethal injury

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  13. I would enter a cage if I suspected that I was diseased/sick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. I would enter a cage if I felt slightly sick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. I would enter a cage if I felt moderately sick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. I would enter a cage if I felt very sick

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  17. I would enter a cage if I felt like I needed to be in a hospital

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  18. I would never enter a cage - Don't trust aliens

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  19. I would never enter a cage - I value my freedom

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  20. I would never enter a cage - Moral/Ethical reason

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  21. I would never enter a cage - Practical reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. I would never enter a cage - Sentimental reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. I would never enter a cage - Other reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. I would kill myself rather than deal with this

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  25. I'm unsure

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  26. I do not wish to answer

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    how's the cage description?
    i'm thinking of stealing the food bait to feed myself (and my significant others) if possible.

lychee, SilverCrow63 and otaku31 like this.
  2. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    If I survive the first year then I can make do for the other 10 years. I simply don't want to interact with the water-downed Great Old Ones. At least this version didn't drive people insane from just a glance.

3. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got neutured once, I can do it again (‡▼益▼)

4. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are taking No Nuts November quite HARD now, aren't you?

NamGi likes this.
  5. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm doggo.......

6. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Do you choose freedom or the cage? Why?
    Cage~ I know myself, and I know that any sort of physical hardship, or doing something like eating trash would NOT be an option, I also feel like it would be sort of freeing, as an aliens pet I am expected to simply be obedient, have you seen the way that cats live? They get to lord over everyone, eat whenever they want and be adored by their owners at every single turn for any and every action, there is no pressure or expectations and a kind owner would readily defend their pet even if the cat was a literal blob of fat.
    2. If you were caught against your will, would you fight? What if you were told by a friend that resisting the aliens only causes them to be more cruel in their treatment towards you?
    I'd be obedient, and when they got used to me and or attached to me I'd be more cheeky but that's really about it
    3. Suppose that some aliens are nice and some are mean. What percentage of aliens have to be nice for you to consider going into the cage? (e.g. if 90% of aliens were mean vs. if 10% of aliens were mean).
    99.99% nice, but I'd probably go in as long as it's over 50%

4. How would you feel if you were spayed/neutered by the aliens, or various other things were done to you without your consent? What if you were told that it was for "your own good"?
    It's similar to being cat or something if you think about it, animals never like being taken to the vet because they have no idea what's going on. But usually it is for the pets own good.
    If you consider it, with the tech that they'd probably have they'd probably be able to extend my lifespan and even deter my aging heavily with whatever their doing so I'd feel mostly reassured with these sort of conclusions in my head

5. How would you expect to be treated as a pet, assuming that it is impossible for you to communicate with your owners? Would you have lines that you would absolutely refuse to cross and resist to the ends of the universe?
    not wearing ANY clothes at all, or being forced to 'breed' with another human.
    6. Could you ever learn to like your owner or develop protective feelings towards them?
    I'd definitely could, I'm a sentimental and loyal person, and watching my owner go through there life after experience all the kindness that there kind has provided me, they've freed me from many responsibilities and worries, (and if they really were extending my lifespan and taking better care of my health that human technology would've) then they've also given me a longer life so I would absolutely become loyal to them, I'd try to defend them till the very end even though I am probably very useless, I'd want to buy my owner time or alert them of danger because I love them and don't want to lose the life I have.

~~I love your polls when I'm bored lol~~

Lurking and lychee like this.
  7. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Do you choose freedom or the cage? Why?
    If I can understand some alien tech probably I chose freedom and life beside scrap yard and if I don't understand single thing and going full Stone age probably I will jump at cage.

2. If you were caught against your will, would you fight? What if you were told by a friend that resisting the aliens only causes them to be more cruel in their treatment towards you?
    Observe, strike when they unexpected it. Stay silent at corner and keep observe, they probably will leave me alone or not.

3. Suppose that some aliens are nice and some are mean. What percentage of aliens have to be nice for you to consider going into the cage? (e.g. if 90% of aliens were mean vs. if 10% of aliens were mean).
    50-50 just hope I will not end up in gladiator cage or research lab.

4. How would you feel if you were spayed/neutered by the aliens, or various other things were done to you without your consent? What if you were told that it was for "your own good"?
    I will grumpy for whole week and forget it... BTW how you can understand it for my own good If they can even speak human?

5. How would you expect to be treated as a pet, assuming that it is impossible for you to communicate with your owners? Would you have lines that you would absolutely refuse to cross and resist to the ends of the universe?
    this was not in my control and I can only hope they not do anything funny. No clothes fine, I will make it using scrap. They keep ripping my clothes just keep doing it until they give me clothes. Even if I throw inside breeding pen I will try resist but probably until they do something... What? They high tech, they probably can do more than natural ways.. I mean human with current tech level can cross Tiger and lion.... Wait, nono just not let them have idea of make hybrid humans.

6. Could you ever learn to like your owner or develop protective feelings towards them?
    Should I say the owner just success tame me... I mean just look at tamed wolf.

8. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this question is really hard for me. Logically it makes sense to be a pet. But freedom is just so important to me. It's one of my core values. I really don't know.

Westeller and lychee like this.
  9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I am already a pet to higher beings = cats ...

felidormit and Arcturus like this.