Discussion [Poll] Would you take responsibility for the baby?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

Would you take responsibility for the baby?

1. I'm male - Yes - I would quit my current job for the baby (temporarily)

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. I'm male - Yes - I would move to my parents' home and find a new day job in their city

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  3. I'm male - Yes - I would find the cheapest (but sketchy) childcare option and keep my job

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  4. I'm male - No - I would send the baby to the orphanage

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. I'm male - No - I would dispose of the baby somehow

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  6. I'm female - Yes - I would quit my current job for the baby (temporarily)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. I'm female - Yes - I would move to my parents' home and find a new day job in their city

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  8. I'm female - Yes - I would find the cheapest (but sketchy) childcare option and keep my job

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. I'm female - No - I would send the baby to the orphanage

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  10. I'm female - No - I would dispose of the baby somehow

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  11. I'm unsure

12 vote(s)
    19.4%
  12. I do not wish to answer

5 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. TheBlueLaundryBag

TheBlueLaundryBag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd apply for sick leave or ask for a reliable neighbour or friend to take care of it for a while. Hopefully, I'd have decided for sure if I can handle a child or not after actually taking care of it for a few days.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I would dump it at an orphanage. I mean it's the only sound solution to the problem that I see.

3. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    Give the baby to the dingoes

4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do i feel this discussion/poll/question seems fishy :hmm:
    My theory says in this few day, this bunch question will lead to isekai, if you answer the "chosen question" correctly multiple times (from the previous post) so @lychee will stalk/spy you and send truck-kun into the chosen nuffian

GDLiZy likes this.
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    milk formula is expensive.
    and halfway across the country is a 30 minute car ride away.

I'm not well-versed in adult matters, but I like children a lot, so maybe I'll find a way to take care of them

6. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    its the best answer, if you suddenly have baby from nowhere, neighbour will call police to arrest you and say "where did you kidnap this little angel?!!!"

7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite bold of you to assume I'm insane, when I'm actually ultra sane.

8. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli’s must be protected no matter the cost!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  9. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    So you like dead children? Duly noted.

10. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Serious: What would you do? How would you get a birth certificate? See the doctor? Etc? What ideas do you have?
    A celestial gains a baby up in heaven or Celestia or whatever you want to call it.
    2. Would you see the baby as your own? Would the fact that it is a divine baby make a difference?
    What baby? There is no baby?
    3. In general, would you pick child or career?
    Master dog has no need to pick as is dog.

11. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very big on bloodline so babies out of thin air is a no fly zone even if the gods made sure it had my very own DNA it will never be mine and my parent make it a big deal so bloodline influence comes from them.

otaku31 likes this.
  12. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't you choose to adopt children whose parents are already dead in America? :hmm:

13. Marfedelom

Marfedelom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 out of 5 Cannibals say >HUMANS< tastes good. Last one choked on a bone. With that said. Someone stated he or she could be come like Hitler or Jesus. Depending on the upbringing. I ain't to sure on my divine child raising right skills, but I am a pretty good cook, and I have always eaten good food.

That said for safety of the world and the chance of a divine meal, I feel for the kid I do, but 1 kid or 4 billion people or more?

Besides Good or Bad, Christ or Hitler lots of people will end up dead or suffering from them.

Oh by the way it is not Cannibalism if it ain't human AND Divine Child ain't a Human Child.

Gruesome and insane? Yes, yes it is, however let it live to be Christ or Hitler is would be even more gruesome.

Christ = Crusades, Religious cleansing, and other fanatical acts. Ttl dead untold billions and counting.

Hitler = Aerian race cleansing, Religious cleansing, and other fanatical acts. Ttl dead untold Millions and counting.

Either one shows up a LOT of people will suffer and die because of them.

Hence while taboo, gruesome, and morally wrong it is the safest and most productive of any decision cause I can find if he or she tastes like chicken. (Angel Joke)

14. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Celestial Being who did that is not in their right mind. God sent Gabriel to talk with Mary before she's pregnant.

15. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link

1. Serious: What would you do? How would you get a birth certificate? See the doctor? Etc? What ideas do you have?
    totally call the cop
    even if i wanna adopt, i don't know the procedure
    explaining that i wanna adopt the baby, and the parents most likely will not seeing the child anymore...well, maybe just said that the parents left it in front of my house, so they should know where to find the baby if they had a change of mind...

2. Would you see the baby as your own? Would the fact that it is a divine baby make a difference?
    i actually don't mind seeing the baby as my own, the fact that no one interfere in how i raise the baby make me loves the baby more

3. In general, would you pick child or career?
    in general, i would choose career. No matter how sweet living with a bun, you still need money to raise a bun, that's a fact.
    if i didn't work, then where the money come from!!

16. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    great idea, I didn’t think that there is orphan children. Just wonder why their uncle and aunt did not adopted them.
    I will think of this in future. But not now cause I am still young. I am so much happy nowadays cause of toddler niece and nephew.

17. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d probably first check if I was still virgin and if this kid has my genes...If I am and baby is mine, go to churches and tell them I’m the reincarnated Virgin Mary and the baby is God’s child.. so at least the religious organizations can take care of me and the baby making us saints idk.

I doubt it honestly so I’d check the hospital first to make sure. And yes I’d probably see it as a divine baby hopeful with powers.

3. In general, would you pick child or career
    Normally I’d choose the kid over career. I think honestly I’d be super guilty if I didn’t and my family would be really happy if there was a baby.

18. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that will be the case. In my school there are girls who donate their egg, so you can still be a virgin and at the same time have biological child.
    Anyway, if the Celestial Being think you and your child should be saints, then he should appear in front of the Pope, not you.

19. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I forgot about that, since there's research on making test tube babies. But don't know it's been successful that's interesting.

But I don't agree with your latter statement though an angel met Mary not the pope. And Mary is a saint xD. And the poll says, the celestial being came to me not the pope.
    Like yes there's a long process involved with saint being canonized,
    And I get the idea is far out there and likely unbelievable, but yeah since I thought the story was similar to Mary's, I blurted what came to mind. Lol

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  20. A Wandering Panda

A Wandering Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do I do if I am a baby?