Discussion Porter of Two Worlds

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say i love this Novel, there are just 2 chapters out right now but i lvoe it! It has a very bright future i say!

I am a big fan of world travelling novels and also of worlds that have unique qualities and even martial arts! i hope so much this novel will be gold! <3

Please do me a favour and give this novel a try and if you like it as much as i do tell it your friends and show that there are readers so it won´t be dropped!

2. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  3. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh already 1 stars and it isn't translated more then 10 chapters wow can't they wait for the story to develop

4. keriv136

keriv136 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't making a big deal about one mistake about mistyping the MC's name a little petty? The rest of the chapter is very well done. Also, the one star rating was there from a long time ago. We just started translating it this week. So far I think the story is interesting, but it does depend on how it progress whether we keep working on it or not.

5. DyingLegendZ

DyingLegendZ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for pointing out the typing error so we could fix it... we completely missed it

6. keriv136

keriv136 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Traffic has been quite low for the novel, though. We will give it some more time, but if interest doesn't pick up, we will probably move on.

7. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please don´t move on, the story starts in fact first a few chaps later, this is like a long prologue :(

people of nuv, please dont let them abandon this gold!

8. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's petty. At best it should be medium deal. :) But since it seems already resolved, I'll gladly remove that from my comment. To be honest though, I didn't intend to make a big deal out of it, just pointing it out.

About the story, well, it's not exactly my cup of tea. It strikes me as something that tryhard to be comedic but turns up obnoxious instead. Then again, I'm just a reader who read a mere couple of chapter, so who am I to judge.

As for traffic, well, it only has two chapters as of now. What do you expect?

9. keriv136

keriv136 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you get what I mean about traffic. When I put up the Prologue of Emperor! He can see stats!? there was close to 1000 people who read it, same for chapter 1 of that novel (and it is a brand new novel on NU) in just 2 days
    If I release a chapter of Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles, 1 to 2 thousand views in a day or two.
    Porter had 1 chapter out from a while ago, but when we did chapter 1, it only received 200 visitors over 4 or 5 days.

This is what I mean by low traffic. We aren't going to abandon it right this second. We will give it a few more chapters. Otherwise we may try another novel with more initial interest. Since there is a limit in how many novels we can do, we want to pick ones with a lot of interest.