Spoiler Possessed as the daughter of a runaway sub-woman | 도망친 서브 여주의 딸로 빙의했다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magic turtle, Jun 3, 2022.

1. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    ASSOCIATED NAMES:
    도망친 서브 여주의 딸로 빙의했다, Possessed as the daughter of a runaway sub-woman(mtl)
    CHAPTERS: 90
    AUTHOR: starlight
    RAW LINK: NU LINK: none
    SUMMARY (MTL):

Immersed in the novel.
    The only problem is that the sub couple that ended in a ruined love is my parents.

If the mother, who ran away while pregnant with me, is reunited with her father like this,
    her death and catastrophe must have a gruesome, sad ending awaiting her!

The twist on the original prevents her reunion with her father, but in
    return her mother is in danger of dying sooner.

“Wrong. The poison has already spread throughout the body. She will be dead in a few days.”

In the end, in order to save her mother, she goes
    to find her father on her own feet... … .

“I am your daughter!”

Will they be able to overcome their tragic fate and achieve a happy ending?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. yerenicayeni

yerenicayeni Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading some and translating some korean comments,seems like it's going to be a reverse harem (please,note that reverse harem is not the same as reverse harem ending).
    Every childhood story always have 2 or 3 friends of the MC,who have the same or very similar age to MC, I don't know why did I expected something different.

zoefleyl, Alicelz and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  6. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. mitziu

mitziu Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Alicelz

Alicelz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any comments about mc's mother?

9. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will we finally have a story where the mother doesn't die? :aww::aww:

10. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are,but to be honest,this story confuses me a lot,I see too many characters,at least based on comments,and as I said Idk know who is who,doesn't help that I found the story to be rather boring,it's a copy of every other childhood to adult isekai novel,with megatons of characters,I will wait for the second cover (if there is a second cover,or even a third cover),to see who might be the ML,they probably will add many MLs,so I will have to wait for the ending or some comments clearing me the ML choice path,I said it,but one of this days I might drop this korean novel thing,it's too frustrating and they clearly know how to make people follow the story (not in a good way).

Elisee, Alicelz and zoefleyl like this.
  11. Sxypia

Sxypia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason she ran away was because he was against having a child.

The story is rather fast paced for a childcare novel as you get the time skip only after 30 chapters, where she turns 18 years old and is debuting in the capital (coming of age) or smth like that.

Once she leaves the grand duchy which is like 2-4 chapters after the time skip, we don’t rlly see her parents anymore (I read until ch 80)

12. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Whipereon, her step brother, 2nd cover male

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    Elisee, Rin.rinaaa and zoefleyl like this.
  13. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    STEP BROTHER?
    RELATIVES????
    SO IS THIS INCEST??

zoefleyl likes this.
  14. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    They grew as siblings,and they also look like twins,which doesn't help.

Elisee and zoefleyl like this.
  15. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is him the dad´son?
    or the mom side?
    are they really sinblings or not blood in there?

bu do u kow if the mom and dad get together or not?

16. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Either it's the mother son,maybe MC dad remarried or he was adopted by MC family, one thing I know for sure,they are not blood related,they grew as siblings,but they aren't blood related.
    No clue about the dad and mom question

Elisee likes this.
  17. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he's not her step brother. He is the son of the og protagonists.
    MC's dad and ML's dad are close friends and MC's mom and ML's mom became friends. He had a twin sister but she died.
    When MC went to she stayed at ML's parents' house and the two became close.

Elisee, lavidaloca and Lucy_ like this.
  18. LadyCandeLa

LadyCandeLa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read up to chapter 80 and for the moment the ML is Hyperion but there is another person who wants the MC, Prince Persis. If you want any specific spoilers let me know

Creolenerd likes this.
  19. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! To the people who are confused
    the FL and the ML aren't siblings or half-siblings!
    The ML is a widzard who reviewed time twice. This is their 3rd life!

The 1st timeline is the one of the "novel". Arcadia lost her parents young and she lived on the street with the name of Rose. She gets involved with the republicans and with the ML family for revenge. She became the lover of the ML but while he genuinely loved her, she at first approached him as a spy but later on she realized to love him too. But she wanted her revenge so she killed the ML father and she stabbed herself. When ML appeared she was dying and she told him she never loved him (she lies to make him suffers). The ML went a bit crazy due the betrayal and the anger, then he discovered her true identity, and at the end he used almost all his power to turn back time.

In the 2nd life, Arcadia was saved by the Duke (the ML father) after the ML deliberately released informations about her. So the ducal couple took her in and she lived in hiding growing up with ML and his twin Yvonne. The ML still hated her but going forward he helplessly loved her again. Yvonne died and the family decided to let Arcadia lived as her so for the world she was Yvonne (Arcadia e Yvonne have similar features both with silver hair plus only few knew about Yvonne face). They grew up and the ML decided to make her the happiest. They couldn't get married (he still loved her but for the public they are siblings) so he thought that she should marry someone who loved her of high status to make her the highest of all of them and so she was engaged to the Prince Persis (who fall in love with her). But during a banquet inside the duke residence, while the ML was sleeping, FL sneak in the room and kissed him (yea guess? She loved him too) but the scene was seen by the Princess who blackmailed her after also discovering her true identity and so they made a deal. The Princess won't say anything but the fl should break her marriage to the Prince (so the prince who was an illegitimate son couldn't raise as crown prince using this method) and instead she should go to the enemy's empire and married in her stand (the princess was promised to the son of the emperor). Arcadia accepted to protect the ducal family and she told the ML hurtful things such as she never thought of them as family etc. so the ML remembering the betrayal of the 1st life got angry and almost choke her but in the end he just let her go. Arcadia was treated very badly in the empire and after she was stabbed instead of her husband and discovered to not be able to bear children, the empress gave her a poison. Arcadia decided to end her life because she didn't have anything to hold her.
    Meanwhile the ducal family discovered the truth so ML ran to the empire to take back Arcadia but he arrived on the day of her funeral. He reversed time with the power he had left but the amount wasn't sufficient so the spell left traces and he was aware of it so the people involved closely with Arcadia might remembered through dreams their past life. Moreover to prevent any tragedies he decided to save her parents so she could live as Arcadia and not as Rose or Yvonne. To do so he left behind a book for her with the content of the first life (the novel she thought to have read in another world) and hide in the imperial library and also implants such idea on her so she could also prevent those misfortunes.

We are now in the 3rd timeline. The ML decided to learn sword cause he used all his power. The "assassination" attempt to her father when she was young was his idea to stop the him from killing his father and repeat again what had happened to Arcadia afterwards. He didn't want to kill her father but to only injury him. And the second life is the reason he hates the princess.
    Arcadia'll remember the past lifes at one point thanks to the book he left behind that unlocked her memories. At this point she already loves him and the memories only let this feeling growing. Plus she understood how much the ML loved her and how everything he did and sacrificed was for her.
    So she went back to the ML, who was currently injured in bed, and finally told him how she had always loved him even in the past cause for all this time the poor dude thought she never did...

So this is the reason why you may be confused about their relationship

Overall I enjoyed the story. The only thing I want to point out is that the summary should be different (even the name of the novel) cause the story isn't around her parents as you may think. The parents part is only at the begging and afterwards they didn't appear till the end...well at least they are living happily :blob_pompom:

During the 1st life he gave her his mother ring that he received after becoming an adult and was to be given to the next duchess. He wanted to make her legally his wife and told her how this ring was only hers. That's how much he loved her. This is when the past Arcadia (Rose) finally realised her feelings seeing how different he was from her father whom loved her mother but never married her because of her status and his goal, however her mind was still set in revenge. So the betrayal really hit the ML hard.
    In the current life, after they confirmed their feelings and memories, the ML'll bring her to the villa where they had lived in the both previous lifes and there he gave her the ring again. Later on in the same spot she'll give him her father ring (the one her father gifted to her mother and was the FL most precious thing both now and in the past lifes)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  20. sierraphine

sierraphine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have spoilers about her mom and dad???