LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. bobzilla999

bobzilla999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think he knew him very well, it did mention that he listened to his drunk ramblings from a corner of the room and not next to him. Also the impression i got of this guild was everyone treated him like shit stuck to their shoes.

2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I'm hoping for that merc to be a decent one so that he can make some friends inside of that shitty guild place, and I don't think all of those merc are scumbags. if I'm wrong then don't do it simple. Also I am hoping for sungmin to kick the asses of those stupid b*stards who bullied & humiliated him in the past.
    so it's payback time!

3. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he actually does that I'm dropping this. It would do nothing other than expose the fact that he traveled back in time if he attacks people for no apparent reason.

4. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does that expose him? It doesn't. Someone beating the shit out of some thugs doesn't lead anyone to think "Yep, he's a time traveller alright". If they are known to be dicks to people others would assume someone they bullied had connections to a apex master and they came to settle the score.

Your line of reasoning only barely works if characters had foreshadowed that there was some kind of regressor hunting guild to watch out for. Since there's been no such foreshadowing, except shouting out you are from the future or bumping into a god, no one will know.

Arbalest and bobzilla999 like this.
  5. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's a stupid idiot would gladly expose himself as a regressor when beating those lowlife-scum&thugs? there are pros and cons if he did that, first wait for the right moment to beat those thugs specially when they are harassing newbies to badger out their gold and equipments or when the Mc saw those lowlife-scum molesting and blackmail'ed some Innocent girls to be their toys inside or outside of the merc guild, that's enough reason to beat those trash right? As an apex master and upright person the case of bullying inside of merc guild will be lowered and you will gain the recognition&respect of those poor and weak bullied people.

The bad news is that those lowlife-scum will talk behind you're back and scheme some plans to take you down and get their revenge, but what can those scumbags do if they are so weak , I bet they don't even have the balls to do that, mercs are not stupid enough to mess with an apex master if they don't have strong backer and capabilities so they can only lowered their heads and will keep those mouth shut and cursed all they want, as long as sungmin is careful enough and dont believe of any single words came those thugs mouths but in that case sungmin knowledge about those people he already knew who's the good/bad eggs. I hope you like it..

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator has a technical goof I think, 'barding' is specifically horse armour. Is the armour for himself or a future divine mount?

7. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wijihoyun already knows he came back from the future.

Mush and probably the time god also knows.

It's a fair bet to say more and more people will find out that time travellers exist. Putting 2 and 2 together it's not hard to come to the conclusion that someone is a time traveller if he is exceptional in some way (e.g a No Class being an apex master and stooping down to specifically beat up a few small time bullies).

8. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weak argument. Also, bullying is common according to mc. I can admit beating someone up you hardly know is out of place, but not a indicator of time travel. And it isn't like there are no strong No Class. They are just few in number.

9. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Beating some small time lowlife-scum is not that much of a risk, as long as you beat them in moderation.

Those 2 you talk about are special case one is his first true friend so he confess'ed his story, the other one is a GOD so he can't hide anything to her, from what I see mc's personality is not a talkative type so he's not stupid enough to do that,and it's not like there is non existent no class who's a master/apex on aria they have some master's but sadly it's to few to mention.

10. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably all those strong No Classes are also time travellers as well. It's not like it's stated anywhere that MC found the only time-travel artifact in the universe.

11. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the message update on the side bar and thought a chapter was updated. Though that i should check maybe you read the chapter, but... its sad.

12. bobzilla999

bobzilla999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, same thing just happened to me.... :(:cry:

13. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to play the game! muhahahue

Ogres extermination? Not bad for first mission. I wish he can get some loots on the ogres turf especially artifacts/equips

14. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Hamstringing the Ogre-Chimera might not work given the surgeries it had, I recommend using the spear as a cue stick to knock it's kneecaps off.

Arbalest likes this.
  15. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Dislocate those 4 limbs first! that nasty Ogmera need some serious beating!! If possible collect the body parts w/o damaging too much...

16. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty much made from different body-parts, the trick is figuring out which ones are valuable. The real pain in the ass is tracking it's trail back to the lab, where hopefully the idiot psycho who made it got killed as it escaped and there are good things to loot. If it was released intentionally as a field test, things are going to suck.

17. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the owner of that outcast Ogmera is the black magician that the mc are talking about a mission will appear half year from now? Black magician artificial dungeon....

bobzilla999 likes this.
  18. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Butterfly Effect as he hijacked other people's Destiny? Maybe.

Arbalest likes this.
  19. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking the same thing butterfly effect. I dunno about those hijacked issue but one thing is for sure he triggered The event way too fast because of him being an apex master and the curiosity of the guild master to test him...

20. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the novel is consistent with the descriptions. It says "Sungmin disappeared" but this is physically impossible unless you were moving insanely fast, like the speed of sound or something, and it would leave a huge crater where you kicked off if you really moved that fast.

Also, with the amount of force that Sungmin was implied to have used on the ogre/chimera thing, a steel spearhead would have broken or deformed. The spear shaft would have shattered.

Is it just me or is the power just very underwhelming? Did he train for 4 years just to have the strength and power of a normal person basically?

Feels like an "apex master" is just a normal human who is a bit stronger and more skilled than average and not the superpowered beings that they are implied to be.