Forgotten Title possible spoilers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KillerGinger, Jan 17, 2020.

1. KillerGinger

KillerGinger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About few years ago I was reading 2 CN and after move and dif computer I lost track. I have started so many novels looking for it only starts a new novel >_<. They were in the first I ever read and started my addiction to the genre.
    I forgot the name of the main leads, I think I found them originally on 'novelonlinefree'. Before I began to actively search for original translators or use mtl.
    The plot started (ofc) with an unwanted fiancee.

In this case, the original body was pushed off a sea cliff when the disgusted Prince lures her off alone with assist by a trusted white lotus man stealer. Weak, waste, etc. She is the only child of her generation from a General's household that consisted of Grandfather and ?1 or 2 uncles who dote on her. One being injured.
    When she wakes she crawls into a sea cave to lick her wound, catch her bearings and in that cave is the obvious main male lead, shackled. I forget by now after 3-4 similar novels how she freed him and if he as a true physical body. She frees him.
    She also had a relic/companion? from former life? Or soon after. It was a black feline that could be a size she could ride? I remember a battle scene of her riding it all over while annihilating the betraying King's armies.
    The first arc is handling the engagement, leveling up, putting white Lotus and crap Prince in place. Woven thru every arc is a secret map with the treasure tomb of some powerful demon king that needs finding. Her household has a clue or relic that the slag king and biych Prince desire.
    About 4th arc, around 300?500? chapters in??? She goes to an academy and concentrates on Beast Taming as well as alchemy. Not sure if Poison Valley of Evil King's tomb arc is before or after the last arc I remember which is taking a beast army and special trained men of her grandfather to rescue her clan and remove the Royal family who is being manipulated by a female vizier kind of figure (a mata hari meets Jafar kinda character).
    HELP ME FIND D;

The other one, which I am not as desperate to find yet, I lost and was reading at same time had "wild" in the title. That transmigrator woke to instantly reverse a setup and send her sister into the lake. She sits on a parasol tree to watch the drama from that and is joined by(paragraph handsome) a cheeky young fellow who is a prince but not a brother of her soon2B x-fiance. She is the daughter of a deceased concubine, I think number 6 or 7 in birth number. Her family is pretty much slag covered in rotten vegemite. I think there are 2 kind/neutral members?
    This Prince has a Dragon Horse he often uses to draw his carriage. He later sends her to his mtn retreat. She is in a contest to gain a position. There is a rotten peach in the form of a famous "fairy" from a cultivation sect who is constantly trying to kill her. In 4th-5th arc while avoiding assassination by the white lotus gains spirit beast bonds with a ? plant spirit and a baby dragon that she accidentally acquired and hatched (to the disappointment of his parents..one being the dragon king). I didn't go too much farther than arc where he has to leave her alone to attend some sect business and make sure ideas about his marriage are nipped in bud....

:3 All help is appreciated.

2. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    KizunaAi, Kansuou and ky_s like this.
  3. manga2000

manga2000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link