Spoiler Predatory Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'll forgive him :blobcheeky::blobxd:

2. SamS

SamS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! You're amazing! Thankyou so much for the reunion chapters I was going crazy thinking why Ishakan hasn't come to take Leah yet and that disgusting Blain will r@pe Leah with his jangling banana but thank god he hasn't. And OMFG!! ISHAKAN MY LOVE IS BACK! And with all his charisma He's the death of me! I cannot just not love him with his carefree machoism dude! And the way they recreate their first date out of the palace and his Palm dates! Omg! My heart is throbbing Leah your husband's here just drown into that Golden eyes and go with him back to desert. And Ishakan please crush those disgusting mother-son duo already!

Yes! Im glad that b*tch mireal puppet is dead and that Cerdina disgusting pig trying to seduce Ishakan yuckk! Oh poor Isha! My heart! No Leah don't leave him but yes she has to face her fears and break free from Estia's influence. I hope Morgan comes with a remedy soon. And that cockroach mother son need to be crushed!

Yes! Im glad that b*tch mireal puppet is dead and that Cerdina disgusting pig trying to seduce Ishakan yuckk! Oh poor Isha! My heart! No Leah don't leave him but yes she has to face her fears and break free from Estia's influence. I hope Morgan comes with a remedy soon.
    Aaaaghh! These two love birds and Leah reaaaaalllly wants to do with with Ishakan everytime she's with him lol! I wonder how Ishakan is controlling himself so much! And that fc*king creep Blain just cut off his jangling banana already! And i hope that Cerdina pig dies of indigestion eating hearts like potatoes yucckk!!

Yes! Im glad that b*tch mireal puppet is dead and that Cerdina disgusting pig trying to seduce Ishakan yuckk! Oh poor Isha! My heart! No Leah don't leave him but yes she has to face her fears and break free from Estia's influence. I hope Morgan comes with a remedy soon.
    Aaaaghh! These two love birds and Leah reaaaaalllly wants to do with with Ishakan everytime she's with him lol! I wonder how Ishakan is controlling himself so much! And that fc*king creep Blain just cut off his jangling banana already!
    Ahahahahahahaah! I love Ishakan lol "because he's small" ahahahahaa! Help I cant please! ✋

And that jangling banana DARES to touch Leah! Wtf! Isha please crush him already and I just so want that Pig Cerdina to die of overeating or toxic digestion please she disgusts me like anything!

Because the pig queen has bound Leah with spells that can't be broken easily and they don't know how strong they are and if they kill the sorcerer before breaking the spell then Leah might die too it has been explained by Morgan when he examins Leah. And that's why Leah has to first break free from the spells HERSELF and regain her memories before they can kill cedina and blain

This is THE BEST book in this genre and has such an amazing plot and properly thought out characters! I wish the author publishes this on global platform on hardback so that people like me who can't get access to korean sites can read it. This story is so beautiful and first time in my life I neither hate the ML or FL because usually in these type of stories one of them is annoying and dense but these two love-birds are just perfect! And ofcourse Ishakan can just burst ovaries with his machoistic charisma lol and he is the only one that can make an infertile woman pregnant!✋

3. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed the previous king

syofiaa and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was already answered by another user in this spoiler thread a few months ago however thank you for still responding to my question :blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG i didnt know that :LOL:

6. hirae

hirae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    status of the novel? if it's finished how many chapters are there?

7. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIDI published today 32 new Gaiden chapters of 'Predatory marriage' . Enjoy.

8. Yin201

Yin201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg finally something :aww: thank you for checking :aww:
    I glanced at the first chapter and it seems that it's gonna be narrating the past of Ishakan, not the awaited birth of his and Leah's child x') well at least not yet...
    Let's see :blobpopcorn:

9. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Yin201

Yin201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg ch 1-12 are about Ishakan's past up to the beginning of the main story and from the 13th it's with Leshaaaa :aww::aww::aww:

I'll put up spoilers soon if no one does it first :cookie:

jkumi7, teh-o, terpseachore and 4 others like this.
  11. Yin201

Yin201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, so back to long spoilers and MTL excerpt lol
    The side stories were reeeeeally good, but so short :blobsob: Still it was a fitting way to end the serie, and I'd say for good this time :aww:

• Isha POV
    When Isha was born, Kurkans knew he was of a special species, but they also knew he was a hybrid with human blood. The king at the time was ruling with pureblood supremacy and thus decided they had to kill him, as a special species should only be pureblooded. After consideration, he refused to acknowledge the fact that a hybrid special species was born, and decided to sell Isha as a slave, like all the other hybrid kurkans.

Still, when selling Isha to the slave trader, the King secretly ordered him to kill Isha after leaving Kurkans territory. The slave trader didn’t kill him, thinking that Isha was a pureblood due to his appearance, and presented a fake body to the King.

During his captivity, he was mistreated by the traders and its where he got all the scars on his body (whipped, hit, denied food/water, denied treatment of the wounds…). The slave traders also denied the kurkan boys a “coming of age ceremony”, traditionally held so that the kurkans could grow up from teenage boys into adults. As such, the enslaved kurkans remained in their childlike bodies despite their growing age, they could not gain force and rebel against the traders.

There he meets another boy called Mera, from the cat tribe. He acts like an older brother for everyone and is well liked by every child. Mera and Isha quickly become friends, and once when Mera was helping Isha to tend to his wounds, he told him that he would never give up hope, he will always keep his pride as a Kurkan and never bow down to the slave traders.

When they were left alone, Isha asked quietly.

“Why don’t you give up?”

Mera answered quickly, as if it was evidence.

“Because I am a Kurkan”

Sadly, a short time after this, he confronts a trader that was nearly killing another young slave and gets sent into the “tunnel”, an underground prison with no light coming in, no food and no water for a week or so. He comes out mentally broken and hung himself during the night, after confessing to Ishakan he is sorry for giving up.

Ishakan’s the first to discover the body and tells a prayer for his friend. When the slave traders discover the scene, they talk about the fact that it’s a shame as Mera would have sold as a good price and that now he can only be used as dog food. Ishakan then finds an iron rod next to a brazier, and on impulse grabs it and kills one of the traders by impaling his neck.

Isha whispered in a low voice.

“Teacher”

The education officer […] turned his head at him. Before his gaze could reach, Isha moved swiftly. The long iron rod penetrated the skin somewhat dully. Blood was splattered on his hands. His lips twitched spontaneously at the feeling of hot liquid.

“Uh-…!”

The educator, whose neck was pierced, opened his blood-stained eyes. Looking into his eyes, Isha whispered lowly.

“I am a Kurkan.”

Isha is then beaten by the other traders on the scene, while the kurkans try to save him to no avail as he loses consciousness. He wakes up in the tunnel, deeply wounded, gagged, and chained to the walls. After some time, a slave trader comes by the cell to show off Mera’s head in his grasp, telling him that the body was eaten by dogs. Since then, Isha slowly loses his mind in the tunnel, suffering from hallucination of his lost friend blaming him for his death.

Realizing he could not live like this forever, Isha admitted to his weakness.

He couldn’t stand it any longer. If the trades were to come again, he wouldn’t hesitate to beg for his life right away. Even though he knew that was what they wanted.

I was wrong, he wanted to shout, Please, Open the door!

He wanted to knock and scratch at the door until his nails broke. But his body, bound in chains, was unable to do anything.

All that came out of his gagged mouth was a dying sound. The sound of his breathing gradually getting weaker, and fainter scattered in his ears.

When even his last ounce of pride was broken, only one thought filled his head.

I want to die.

Let me die, God.

But God never answered. In a hell where even death was not allowed, Isha went crazy.

Kill me please.

“… !”

The wooden door suddenly opened. A ray of light fell into the space only filled with darkness.

His vision, which had not been able to adapt to the sudden light turned black and then gradually came back. Isha blinked slowly. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He had several hallucinations so far, but this was the first time he was seeing this one.

There was a woman as white as the light. Silver hair flowing around, white cheeks flushed with red and vivid purple eyes.

Her face was still very young, and she looked to be about sixteen at most. Isha, who was staring blankly at the white and dazzling woman suddenly thought.

She’s like a snowflake…

So yes, here comes Leah de Estia, taking him out of the tunnel. They escape together, but when they hear slaves traders coming after them, they hide in a small place, tightly stuck together. Being that close to her, his heart starts beating faster and he can’t take his eyes off her face, her smile.

I’m crazy

Isha told himself quickly. He remembered his objective quickly, which was to run away, and began to think.

They come upon a fork in the tunnels and decide to separate as they hear dogs coming after them. Isha lets Leah go first and decides to make diversion so that the pursuer come after him and not the princess.

It was vain and meaningless to ask if they could meet again. It was a relationship that would disappear after this instant. There is no contact between slaves and royalty.

But Isha was struck by the urge to promise her something. It was a strangely strong impulse. He could not contain his cravings and finally opened his mouth.

“Princess.”

He spoke, one syllable at a time, as if engraving into her purple eyes.

“My name is Isha.”

The princess said his name, Isha, briefly. His name had a nice ring coming from her lips.

“Me… I hope you will remember.”

When he said that, his voice sounded desperate. It seemed strange to him, so Isha added quickly.

“I will definitely repay the favor. And…”

Isha paused for a moment. He took a deep breath and exhaled quickly.

“Your eyes are beautiful too, Princess.”

The princess let out a small laugh. It was a nice sound, like a flower bursting out. With her curved eyes, the princess promised.

“Thank you. I’ll remember, Isha.”

Isha manage to escape, alone and lost. Still, he now has a goal in mind and a reason to continue on living. (End of extra ch.6)

We learn that Ishakan doesn’t know his parents. At the time he was born, the civil war was already raging between the pureblooded kurkans and the hybrids. His parents were killed soon after his birth and he had to survive with other hybrids that took care of him until they got caught.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  12. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :blobsob:blobmelt_thumbs

Yin201 likes this.
  13. Yin201

Yin201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are still 6 chapters of background, and it will include some answers to what you're thinking about :blobsmilehappyeyes:

I also started re-reading the translated version, as I just realised that it was picked up some time ago and that the translating team was pretty far in the novel :aww: That is one of the reason I mentioned in the spoiler how Ishakan got his scars. Truthfully I didn't remember him having a "damaged body", but during their first time in the inn, when he removes his top in front of Leah, she thinks his skin is hideous, which made the pieces fit after considering his background :cookie:

And yeeees, love at first sight, it makes so much sense again, considering the whole story. I can't say how much I love how the plot is well written, and the characters are so well hemmm thought? There are no useless details or empty actions, always :aww:

rock.doll, jkumi7, Shendee90 and 3 others like this.
  14. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to everyone who posted spoilers! I appreciate it so much. The novel is lovely — gosh Isha you are something else! I can't wait to read it. <3

Mrs.Marlien and Asami like this.
  15. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! ❤

16. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the full novel??

17. snobybot

snobybot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! Cant wait untill it complete so steemy :blobcatblush:

does anyone know what the newly released side story is aboyt ? could someone pls spoil a little :aww: