Recommendations Pretending MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Miraii_LN, Nov 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Miraii_LN

Miraii_LN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for stories where the MC have to pretend/act as someone they're not, because they pretty much doesn't have any other choice. They can pretend to be a good person, even though they're not really a good person. Or they could pretend to be a bad person, even though they're not a bad person. Something like "Venus Puts Fur On Me" manga (don't read it if you can't stand violence, bullying, suicidal characters, etc).

The MC (Nakajima) was forced to pretend to be a cruel bully, bullying a fragile girl classmate (Shirasaki). Or else, he will be tortured by the supossedly "fragile girl classmate", Shirasaki.

I was quite surprise by the plot twist. Nakajima was actually the real victim, not Shirasaki.

The story actually become lighter later on. It actually interesting to see that Nakajima become rather casual with Shirosaki. At first he was so scared of her.

If possible no Harem/BL/GL, it's fine if it does contains them tho (that's just my personal preference). It doesn't have to be like this manga of course. Something more lighter(?), like " Tearmoon Empire Story " (MC have to pretend to be a thoughtful and kind princess) or " Legend of Sun Knight " is fine too.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. I hope you can still understand what i'm trying to say. Please don't recommend me a popular series, since i might've read it already.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  2. Gluttonous Goat

Gluttonous Goat Be GOAT, Do [CHOMP!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Miraii_LN likes this.