LCD Previous Life Was Sword Emperor. This Life Trash Prince

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Apr 24, 2020.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU-
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/previous-life-was-sword-emperor-this-life-is-trash-prince/
    Type: Light Novel [JP]

trashprincev1b.jpg

Brief Description-(me)tldr thingy-
    A sword dude who reached the peak isekai's himself out of loneliness and now's a prince in his new life and seeks to pursue a lazy conflict free life but will those pesky neighbours allow such a thing?
    Official Description-
    Once upon a time, there was a swordsman who wielded the sword, lived by the sword, and died by the sword.

After days and months of battle, the swordsman chose death by his own free will, but was reborn as Fay Hanse Diestburg, the third prince of the kingdom of Diestburg.

Wanting to distance himself from his past life where he lived as if possessed by the sword, Fay decided to just lead a life of a wastrel, earning the nickname: “Trash Prince”.

However, one day, because of a pact with the neighboring kingdom’s Afillis royal house, Fay is sent to war, leading reinforcement troops. On the battlefield, Fay witnesses a scene of despair, as the “Hero”, an existence possessing power rivaling tens of thousands, ravaged the battlefield.

Fay considered returning to the kingdom, but a certain knight’s death manages to shake his heart, thus he decided to wield the sword once again — the legend of the strongest lazy prince begins!

Alternate Names-
    Zensei wa Ken Mikado. Konjou Kuzu Ouji
    前世は剣帝。今生クズ王子

Official LN RAW-
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/640216121/810214624
    Official Manga(raw it's a monthly)-
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/615000314

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    KIJIN likes this.
  2. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    That summary sounds very much like The Lazy Swordmaster.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  3. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I saw the lazy swordmaster description but never read it because I forgot it. Is the description similar to this one's?

4. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion trash prince is better than lazy swordmaster

KIJIN likes this.
  5. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading Trash Prince and I would very much rejoice if that's the case.

But can he stop calling himself Trash Prince to everyone he speaks to every single chapter?? It's annoying lolololol.

6. Fitoor

Fitoor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading Lazy Swordmaster because of the cliche evil step mom and how serious it got. Is this better?

7. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I'm now up to date and I have few thoughts.

- If this Trash Prince really didn't want the news about him being so powerful come out, he should have disguised himself. It was stupid of him to be wearing their royal garbs in the battle.

-I hope this Princess Mephia is not looking to ride the Trash Prince's dick because he's strong. I really hope she just respects his abilities and is very thankful for helping their kingdom. Please don't give me some cheap romance set-up.

-I hope hope that big brother is being genuine in caring for the Trash Prince and is not some douchebag who only befriended the Trash Prince because he wasn't a threat to the throne and then suddenly scheme against the trash person now that there are rumours that's he's hero class ability wise. I am a huge sucker to loving sibling relationships in novels. But then, it would be stupid for any normies to go against the lazy bitch knowing how powerful he is.

8. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    The princess is fond of the elder brother in one of the chapters it was said hopefully that didn't change

9. WhyDidIDoThis

WhyDidIDoThis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is my spirit animal

10. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-18:
    So assuming he's being (rudely) woken up at 5ish for dinner at 6, then sleep at 11. That means he's only conscious for around 6 hours every day? And he's only eating once a day with no exercise. Aren't his limbs atrophying? :blobdead:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020