Spoiler Pride and Sanctimony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Pride and Sanctimony
    Associated Names: PAS
    Pride and Self-Righteousness
    오만과 독선
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/pride-and-sanctimony/
    Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6544075

Synopsis:
    “Arrogant Prince. You’re not the only one who can toy with others.”

Valentia Syner, the greatest mind in all of the Imperial Academy’s history.

Her fellows at the academy called her “The Iron Maiden”. Some did it out of jealousy. Others, out of contempt. But no one ever approached Valentia. Even her own family avoided her.

The first person to ever reach out to Valentia was the playboy of the Imperial family—the Prince, Lexus.

“Who dares to slap the Imperial Prince?”

Their first meeting went terribly. They exchanged awful words and there was even a slap involved. But over time, the two of them became very close.

However, Valentia discovered a terrible truth just before she was about to confess something to Lexus—she was pregnant with his child.

Valentia had to run away to protect herself.

And then a few years passed.

“Did he just say you were his mom?”

That awful man, Lexus appeared once more before Valentia, who was living a quiet life with her lovely son, Elijah.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm interesting and promising….

4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg :blobjoy:
    I don’t know about other things but let’s give this FL a award. I read the first 2 chap:blobangel:. On first chap FL reject ML saying she was just toying him and doesn’t love him which makes ML shock :blobmelt:(he says he cannot live without him but she thinks he’s just acting cause he wanna toy her like in the past)then her son comes running

In chap 2 there’s this scene (FL &ML first meeting)a women confessing ML and ML is really rude (like laughing at her and saying vulgar things )to her later she curse saying hope the ML would love someone truly and get toyed and reject by them.

I’m sooo happy to see finally a playboy suffering soooo sooo hard :blob_grin::blob_grin::blobparty:

6. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls~~ there's obviously a misunderstanding somewhere and a lack of communication as always but I would just LOVEEE to see a playboy get served even if it was all a 'misunderstanding'. Dude was a real piece of $hit in the second chapter and that woman he was with had good reasons to curse him like that :blobowoevil: pls tell us that he misunderstands and believes her even more when she said she was just toying with him cuz he doesn't think the kid is his (he'll be even more of a pos cuz he thinks she sleeps around but if it causes a bit more suffering I'm up for it:blobpopcorn:)

7. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm liking the story so far . I already gave Goldie the title as a matchmaker. He is a good boi :blobdog: . I can't wait to read more.

It's clear that the relationships the prince enters in have a no commitment/no expectations rule. The girls just want to benifits he had and the prince knew it too.

I wonder how many times has he heard the "i'm pregnant and its your child" excuse during a break up that he acts like it's expected. Those ex's are as ruthless as him :bloborz:

I wanna jump back into the future and see more of what happens next. Does he try to take the child? How did he find her?

Our FL's family seems neglectful towards her. Do they continue to be estranged? Does the relationship get better (it doesnt look like it)? Or are they beyond hopeless and trash like many other novels?

So many questions:blobsmilehappyeyes:. I'll keep camp here in hopes for more spoilers to come:blobcozy::blobcozy:

Ilana likes this.
  8. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4 says FL is the daughter of her fathers First wife.her parents passionately loved before marriage and after marrying it dies off.:blob_teary:later after FL was born the father started a affair with another women and her mom fells sick (due to heartbreak) eventually she dies.the trash father brings his mistress (a barons daughter) as the 2 nd wife. He loves her so much one reason she brought a big dowry and they had children also (fl says it’s the first time seeing her father acting soo sweet ):blobsick:

so for me excepting something from her family is quite hopeless :blobexpressionless:

9. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Ilana likes this.
  10. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read some comments on naver and i found that .....
    it seems that their reunion that happens in the first chapter is after 6 years since she left him

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the ML after (in those years) FL left him? What made or how did the ML fall in love with the FL? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ilana likes this.
  12. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is do we have to read 100+ chap to see the FL leaving and the time skip ?(hope not )

illysillymilly and Ilana like this.
  13. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhh camping!

Ilana likes this.
  14. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :blob_plusone:

Ilana likes this.
  15. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read another comment on naver though i'm not completely sure

it seems that the male lead made a bet with his friends about the female lead whether he can make her fall for him or not, maybe that's the reasons why she left "

16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems very cliche. ML made the bet to make FL fall for him but then he actually falls for her but thinks that the bet wasn’t a big deal anymore since he’s sincerely in love with her for real although that’s not the case for the FL bc she fell for him but all along it was jus a bet and she’s hurt and feels deceived. Similar to a Chinese novel I read with the bet and FL dumping him after. What a jerk, I hope Lexus suffers a bit more and Valentia doesn’t take him back easily.

Reading this rn and I’m gonna give ML the benefit of the doubt that he’s actually really hurt contrary to FL thinking that he’s just acting. After she left or rn when they reunite, he must’ve realized how much he fvked up. I hope he does find out how much FL was hurt tho. Reading her thoughts was sad:blobcry:

Ugh drama already these girls are so annoying like damn y’all are really fighting over trash???:facepalm:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    ML still doesn’t know that Elijah is his son and thinks she had him with another man. Despite this, Lexus still treats Elijah gently.

A man gave cookies and snacks as gifts to several daycare centers in the city and the teachers received it without any doubt bc there had already been similar transitions with top companies. However, the children suffered from abdominal pain. Valentia spoke privately with the doctor and told him that the children who were sick ate the same thing which was sugar coated nuts and gave him evidence to analyze.

She asks the doctor what would have happened I’m if one person had eaten all of the nuts. It would have been very dangerous —dying or barely surviving. This scares Valentia bc the only reason Elijah wasn’t affect bc he was educated not to receive anything from strangers. After Elijah had told her what happened Val realized that it wasn’t a coincidence but planned.

Valentia’s identity is false, a woman whose husband died and raising her cchild alone. The only reason the unidentified wealthy man would aim for Elijah was bc of Lexus.

Valentia wants to go check her secret vault in the bank so she asks Lexus to stay and take care of Elijah. He was actually going to leave for the capital and was surprised when she asks him to stay when she was rushing for him to leave.

In the safe she had left a letter about the secret of Elijah’s birth. If an accident were to happen and she dies, she needed to entrust Elijah to someone and the only person she thought of was Lexus who was the father. Since he showed a soft attitude to Elijah, regardless of whether he was his child or not, she thought that Lexus would take care of him.

The letter was a special paper that changes color when opens and exposed to the air. The letter that was in the safe had changed color so someone knows the secret of Elijah’s birth.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    its0k, luliibunny, Pipi1989 and 40 others like this.
  18. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoiler !!!!!
    What was ML's Reaction finding his son ?? :blobowoevil_horns::aww:How he regreted her leaving him for his deeds ??

Ilana likes this.
  19. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the plot thickens, I wonder who went through the MC's safe?

Ilana likes this.
  20. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg who was it? It better not be a half-siblings or I will riot istg

Ilana likes this.