Primordial Blood Throne - JFB, Volare, Zongheng. JFB’s Pledge

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by J-Mitch, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod*
    Right.
    \o/
    More power to all the translators. \o/

2. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine Throne of Primordial Blood - volare, Zongheng, JFB. Yay for fantastic novels!

There comes a time in when you're busy munching through novels in which you might think, hey! I want something different.

Inspiration descends from the sky in the form of a fluffy thunderbolt. Bzzzzzat!! Fluffeh!

volare, also known as volare novels, also known as FLUFFWURLD has a tagline of “Soaring Into Good Stories”. Given that, we have always sought to provide readers with a taste off the beaten path. Om nom.

As some of you are aware, volare has recently announced our plans for upcoming novels in the next couple of months, and Divine Throne of Primordial Blood was mentioned on that list.

Translator gandalfs_socks was highly recommended to me from a friend a few months ago, and we sorted everything out with release schedules and authorizations to be completely aboveboard. Sadly, he was kidnapped by aliens from the planet of exams for a while and we've only just gotten him back. We currently have him in sickbay for decontamination. Ew, exam cooties.

I woke up to anxious/panicked messages one day when we realized the happy coincidence that JFB had picked up the novel as well two or so weeks ago. Two groups falling in love with the same novel? What a heartbreaker.

So as to not break our hearts, I talked with both J-Mitch/Kissy and JFB translator Cuppa that same day, offering multiple ways to move forward. Ya wanna join volare and share your waifu? Ya wanna get a new waifu? Ya... ya wanna bf??

JFB did not want to share waifu. It's okay, DTPB is an amazing waifu, I wouldn't want to share either. I promised that I wouldn't hold the authorization over their head and they said they wanted to continue translating. Okay then, off we skip into the setting sun.

volare has always loved the community and just wants to wrap folks up in warm fuzzies (okay, totally my words, my guys probably started vomiting four lines ago). We also want to be around for a long time to bring you guys these amazing, unique works at a high quality. Therefore, all novels we announce in the future will be ones that we've sorted out the authorization situation. We also announced all the ones we currently have on the menu above! Let's not break hearts no more.

DTPB will be in theaters soon!

volare has quality translators, quality editors, and quality crazies for all our novels.

That is our pledge to you.

Thank you all for your support!

PS: Now with that said, our lost boys translators are still searching for a prime volare guy group novel. Now's your chance to inflict a massive harem/lolis onto etvo since... she... said... she'd... be master translator/TLC. (etvo asks, "Can I retract those words?")

Check out our post of upcoming works if you'd like! Or give our guys a novel suggestion! Massive novels tend not to do well as group novels, just FYI!

volare has many fascinating novels coming out. We'll be bringing them to you soon!

...what. :) I was pinged. I didn't know what to write in response. XD I traveled all day and I'm tired. :cry:

doubledd, Aiiee, _Selutu_ and 2 others like this.
  3. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, etvolare made it very clear that the novel would be hosted on Volare Novels. They, have indeed, acquired the authorization for it. It's within their prerogative to have it on their site. We accept that..

JFB is, however, not interested in placing our work elsewhere at this point in time. Our members and staff come to JFB because JFB is not a group. We are community. And it has, and may forever remain, our sincerest wish, to grow the members and supporters of JFB within our domain.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Damyabo likes this.
  4. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What this guy said!

5. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this will become the first decent xianxia in volare. I never go to volare because almost all the novel has female mc. I will never read female mc novels. And paradise of demon and god is trash. I will try to read this new novel. Thanks volare.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    We have plenty of novels with male MCs. Red Packet Server, Reign of the Hunters, Star Ranked Hunter, My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, Release that Witch just to name a few.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Ci is male ? o_O

Astaroth likes this.
  8. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, that's what happens when you type replies 2 am in the morning >W<

9. Grenn

Grenn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... you're missing out on Release the Witch though if you haven't read it yet.
    No, Selutu's brain just had a "bubble" moment. Ye Ci is female.

That's right... we don't have much xianxia on volare. It's mostly xuanhuan, romance and some obscure niche genre.
    It's like we have lots of variety of cookies without much in quantity of each yet. One day, we will be able to offer more for everyone to read.

10. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Release that witch is good, but some people said the release pace is not good right now. That's why i'm not reading it until now, but i already has it in my reading list long time ago when the translator release many chapters/week. I love xuanhuan too, but not pure comedy novel like i'm really a superstar. That's why i never go to volare until now.

11. Logicsol

Logicsol Proud owner of a Toyota Lernlaw

Reading List:
    Link
    And given part of the plotline in RoH, also hilarious as:
    randomized her characters name, getting a male one.

12. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the suggestion; We are looking into it, but our goal is to find something that has not already been touched upon by other translators.

We will place it under consideration, though.

13. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the spoiler of divine throne primordial blood in fnu? I really need some spoiler >.<

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm try the search engine of NUF
    tick the title only
    and type Divine Throne of Primordial Blood if there's no hit then there's a high that no spoiler thread was available.

Just make one then

15. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it :') *nevermind

Thank you...