Spoiler Prince Herscherik and The Kingdom of Sorrow

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruyi, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    So Prince Herscherik and The Kingdom of Sorrow is a pretty interesting series that, unfortunately, hasn't been updated since September of last year. D: I'm really curious to know how the plot goes, since it's pretty rare to find a female MC transmigrating into the body of a cute boy and getting embroiled in politics.

Anyone have any spoilers regarding the plot or the ending? I'd appreciate your input~!

Boopbup, Ceilo27 and nielyti like this.
  2. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump? > o <

kiara8 likes this.
  3. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, please :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    *poke* any spoilers ? :3

5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    So the series have 6 series:
    I. Reincarnated Prince and the Kingdom of Sorrow
    II. Reincarnated Prince and the Knight of Twilight
    III. Reincarnated Prince and the Magus of White Rainbow
    IV. Reincarnated Prince and the Hero of Light
    V. Reincarnated Prince and the Pride of Warring Kingdom
    VI. Reincarnated Prince Series: Short Story Collection

I just read till series 3 but I can give you summarized problem
    in the series 1, Herscherik meet Earl Luzeria in the party (I didn't know his true name, its just google translate) and he was aqused by prime minister of this kingdom, Marquis of Barbasse, and earl was given a death punishment. Its because Earl want to give King an evidenve that prime minister is corrupt. But he didn't bring the evidence with him in the party and because prime minister know his plan, prime minister give false charge first in the party so he can't be aqused by king.
    The king who was weak and can't found the evidence just can penalize earl and proccesd according to prime minister tactics. (The previcious king is killed by PM and the currently king is become a pupet king of PM, king can't do something reckless because of PM)
    Herscherik who know this say to.his father but his father can't do anything because of that and just cry in front of earl cell. Earl who see 3 years old prince who cares him so much and care of the condition of the kingdom just can give Herscherik courage to make sure the future kingdom become better and corrupt can be cleaned. Earl give his watch pocket before he die.
    And after that Herscherik asked his father to give him royal education and Herscherik become dilligent to read document paper in Treasury Bureau Headquarters in the night when people is not working. He began to read the false calculations in that document and found many suspicious points in each department to make huge corrupt in kigdom.
    Btw Herscherik didn't have a tallent to do magic and swordmanship... he 100% can't do magic hiks..
    When he read document, he meet a black assassint that invaded that room too but Herscherik just let him invaded and cassualy talk with him. When he knows that assassint just want to search some document that didn't too much important, Herscherik let him invaded every he meet him lol. And the assassint began to close with Herscherik and began to know how smart, kind and noble Herscherik is ( and of course trapped by Herscherik charming lol). Herscherik ask many qustion to assassint too because he was information collector. One is weapon expedition that have strange time to move it.
    When Herscherik play in city (assassint give him a secret entrance location) he was kidnapped by his own nanny ( I am not sure this is true or not, I think his nanny is just pressed by other people to do it) and the assassint save him. Herscherik hear her story and because of her birth location is same as the weapon ecpedition location problem, Herscherik began to designing plans to go to that location.
    He say to his father to forgive his nanny (its because his nanny is actually really good person!), and let her return to her home. He want to go with her but with his assassint that already pleagde to become his butler. (His father already know thay assassint is famous skilled assassint and know the assassin is really want Herscherik to become his lord, so King trust assassin)
    So when Herscherik go to the his nanny birthplace, he meet Baron Grimm that invade earl teritory (nanny birthplace is actually earl theritory. And the weapon problem is actually why earl is being acused by PM)
    In first Herscherik play innocent little prince that send his nanny to her birthplace, but latter when Herscherik go to old earl study room to find weapon evidence, the earl house is burn by baron. and baron send some people to kill the assassin (baron know he was famous assassin), but Herscherik successful find the evidence before fire eat him and he was saved by assassin butler. Herscherik say if baron don't want to given death penalty, he must do what Herscherik told him. And when Herscherik ask why baron is so bold to injured a prince, baron says that Herscherik bring earl watchpokect and think he was related with earl.
    So in the end of the story baron still hold the earl teritory but under Herscherik leadership.
    And the teritory become good. And Herscherik still be carefful to what PM do next.

Series two is in bellow comment

Eraien, bochucha, spiduola and 15 others like this.
  6. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I forgot to say thay because of corrupt nobel and PM, the tax in the kingdom is high and criminal is become more bad. When Herscherik play in town, he hear many low society complaint about that and he feel that criminal himself.
    And assassint butler nickname is Kuro I think?

Series 2 told about some third child of exgeneral who was being kicked by his general father to participate in knight Employment Interview for some prince.
    His name is Octavian Ordis. He was depresed because of some problem and become unemployed after graduated.
    That Employment Interview of course is from Herscherik. But many of participants is not so interested (bc Herscherik is seventh prince )and just participated because of money and prince First knight level is hight in society. So when Octavian is introduce himself, he said why he participated is because his father lol. And when Herscherik tell participants to duel with his mighty butler, all participants is loss but Octavian can balance assassin butler but so hard because butler is so strong and still can won. Octavian little confused why the butler is so strong. But he already accepted to become Herscherik first knight.
    In first Octavian is easy going when going to his job because Herscherik is still 5 years old but seeing Herscherik works and play in town, he became charmed lol. Later his nickname is Orange because of his hair.
    (Oh I forgot the main problem hehehe)
    The main problem is appear when Herscherik play in town, some tugs grab some girl and want to give that girl suppicious medicine. Latter Herscherik save that girl with Orange and take that drug to be examined.

Orange in the end said why he is so depresed is because 2 years ago his fiancee is die without he beside her. He blamed himself that he didn't know the true condition of his fiancee that she used drug to press her depressed+stress being bulied by her friend because she was fiancee of son of exgeneral and his fiancee is close friend of first prince. The drug long effect of course is like narcotica, can kill people. Orange with first prince search who was drug dealer but they didn't find it and they give up and latter Orange keep the distance with first prince.(oh btw 1st prince name is Mark/Marcus in ggl translate) Herscherik angry because of that and know how dangerous narcotic is. And want to search that drug dealer with orange.
    Kuro said if the people can't be found, ask some informant dealer.
    But when they meet, Herscherik said that informant is sexy big breast demon onee-chan fortune teller. Onee-chan want being paid by big money but Herscherik of course canlt paid it because he is prince with no people who back him. Herscherik said that she himself that order a prince to come to her place so Herscherik want to negotiate some part of the informationt that can given by onee-chan. onechan just laugh because of Herscherik smart choice and give a little part of information. Later this information give him a clue people who are give orange finacee drug.

Herscherik order Kuro to search all of informationt 2 years ago and order orange to give him informationt some people that close with his fiancee.
    Kuro said that 2 years ago medicine Kingdom is broken because of one of their project is failure and that project is puschased by supicious people. supicious people want to distribute just for noble because of drug high price.
    After that Herscherik play in some orphanage place that was being maintenance by baron, Orange in the past always play in that orphanage. Baron said because of high tax, he was in trouble to maintenance the orphanage. Herscherik at a glance see the things that being sold by children, but he didn't know what is that.

Later Herscherik found that people who give orange fiancee drug is orange friend that close to orange because of his high grade in school. His name is Ignus? So to lure ignus, Herscherik need his 1st nii-san help. His nii-san is accept Herscherik proposal because of guilty that can't help orange and as a prince can't solve the dangerous problem. In some party Orange approaching Ignus and talk about his absent in 2 years. Suddenly (in plan) Herscherik ask who is the person that talk with orange. Orange said he was merchnt and low rangking noble. When Orange is called by other people, Herscherik talk with ignus alone that his nii-san is in stress condition and he want to help his nii-san. He ask about some medicine to ignus and ignus who thinking this is a change to close to first prince, said yes.
    When first prince meet igbus and almost eat the drug, Herscherik and orange enter in their meeting room and capture ignus. Ignus being interrogated and Herscherik shock that the people who sell that drug is child and that child is the child from baron orphanage because of the container.

Herscherik went with orange ( because kuro still search some information) to the orphanage and when he said to the baron, two random assassin appear and fight with orange. Herscherik ask why and baron said because of money to maintenance the orphange and because of his death wife. When Herscherik ask who is behind of this, baron is killed by other assassin that suddenly appear. The orphange child is anggry with
    Herscherik.
    Later the orphange is maintenence By orange parents and the drug is didn't being distributed again begause of being found and the news said that first prince is who are found the cause (Herscherik didn't want to being told in news because he didn't have a power backup) and ignus, because he is smart is ordered to make the medicine of that drug.

In other place some supicious people who make that medicine is already know Herscherik and want to make a dangerous plan for Herscherik. In next chapter lol

And King, Herscherik father, meet the fortune teller one-chan and father exgeneral to talk about Herscherik.

Sorry for many typo, type in smartphone is so hard when you want to do it fast.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    komo komo, Ceilo27, Eraien and 14 others like this.
  7. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    I still read series 3 btw... can't give too much spoiler but I think the main problem is
    - PM give Herscherik his daughter as fiancee. Later his daughter rebel his father because she was assamed of his bad father, and her bigsis (who author said is actually the first love of Herscherik, but didn't being written...) is die because she protect Herscherik.
    - Herscherik meet the leader of church and the leader was the people who are dealer of drug. This leader have a subordinate, he is super beautiful guy who have white hair and he is a powerful magician but hate human and the leader. Later the church is being destroyed by Herscherik and he become Herscherik subordinate.

Yeah its like orange and kuro
    Other series I think is the finale battle to fight that jerk PM.

And I think the last series is more complicated story because this world have demon and beast kingdom.

Aaaaaaaa... someone please read till series 3.Magic teory in series 3 is so complicated without good translated words.
    Its more complicated than other novel aaa.. Its just basic output input magic but I can't understand wtf...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
    Ceilo27, Eraien, bochucha and 12 others like this.
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all your hard work so far! @vasiliassy I've been waiting so long for any news from this series--at least I know the names of the people in some of those illustrations now! ; u ;

nielyti, Shizun and vasiliassy like this.
  9. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I will give you the character name (but its from ggl translate, the actual name of course its not thay 100% prefect..)
    [​IMG]
    From left to right,
    Herscherik mom (I forgot her name ah sorry), Prime minister, King,
    In the right up
    King's Butler and the earl
    In the right bottom
    Herscherik and assassin kuro
    [​IMG]
    The person who holding the sword is orange and the person beside him is first prince. The hair of orange is orange and his eye is blue.
    The fisrt prince eye and hair is full red. Dont be mistake ahahaha. Btw Herscherik think in first that orange and his brother is gay lol
    [​IMG]
    the person in left is Herscherik's fiancee's( her name is violet) bigsis, Jean. She was under the preasure of his father, Prime minister.
    And the person in right is beautiful (bishonen) white guy, his true name is noel but Herscherik call him shiro because he didn't want to say his name.
    [​IMG]
    Just adding the rest lol

How writer write is little boring but the plot is complicate and good enough to read.

Its like pharmacy in another world novel plot, related to the past person who once become a hero ( there are person who have that medical tatoo 200 years ago in past like falma)
    This novel have hero of light (His name is st.
    Feliz) and the person who will become hero of light next is Herscherik. But hero of light way in the past is complicated because of hidden story of the creation of the world.
    Yup Is very like pharmacy novel if you read the raw of that novel

Ah I forgot to tell that weapon problem maybe the empire, neighboring countries, want to invade the kingdom. With the help of PM? Maybe? I still didn't reach that conclution in searies 3

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
    komo komo, Ceilo27, Eraien and 12 others like this.
  10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh thx for the spoilers <3. damn it sounds very interesting and i know now why no one picked it up yet xd....

11. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, how the author tell the story is little boring but the plot story is very good.
    The detail of the politic teory is good too, the condition is realistic ( I didn't write it because I confused how to tell it ahahahaha)
    Hidden gem!

Shota who capture many of bishonen huehehe

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly theres no romance cough

13. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfftt puh puh, this novel is for fujo who like hidden shonen ai. Full shonen ai and no normal romance is prefect for them (and me lol)
    His fiancee is fall in love with him but I think author in the end didn't make them a couple.

14. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffftt hek hek, it is my first time read novel that show 'the soul from another world' see through 'the soul from earth'.
    I mean when I read series 3,
    when kuro and orange still batle in other side building in church, Herscherik is in the center of the church. He suddenly stuck in some spirit manipulation spell that make him see her old self when she is in earth. Its like she see the illusion that she still life in earth, become 35 years old, find old friend that was break with his girlfriend and want to date with Ryoko. See her old family ect, but when she see her black dog, the white cat, and the sunset, her head is hurt. And when she see her old friend in bar. Suddenly she think this is weird and she says she is prince, not married is okay lol. And the spell is breaking.
    When she come back to his awareness. The floor is breaking and he is fall. Suddenly the watch pocket shine, and the Earl soul is out (lol) and Earl see the soul of Ryoko, the 34 years woman.
    He said "Since my body at that time was hung up, now it is only for the soul, so it would be suitable for the year, I did not think that you were such a wonderful woman."

Wait.. who is the actual ML lol, so confused ah, the Earl is flatering so.much till Ryoko is blushing. :blobrofl::blobsmirk:

Its not like slime tensei novel that the dragon just feeling the human soul of the slime.
    Or mushoku tensei that jerk human god meet the soul of old Rudeus.
    Its different ah..

Ceilo27, Eraien, bochucha and 11 others like this.
  15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Series 3
    Omg I will just sumarize it because I didn't understand magic teory in this novel
    So after PM ask Herscherik to make his daughter become Herscherik's fiancee.
    (Sorry guys, the name of Herscherik's fiancee is Violetta not Violet, her name is become Violet when she already broke up with her father)

He meet Noel (white guy, or Shiro) and Hennir (Archbishop of the church), & they want to meet the 5th prince, Eutel, who are sick in the bed. Suddenly 2nd prince, William, tell Herscherik to not distrub them. So Hennir tell Noel to play with Herscherik. (That was Hennir and PM plan lol)
    Herscherik invite noel to the kingdom library bc he likes magic. And they meet Sigel, Mark (1st prince) first magician. Noel and Sigel talk about magic & Herscherik decided to go to field training for magician. The 3 meet 3th prince Aria ,4th prince Lennet and 1st princess Cecily (she actually 2nd princess, but the actual 1st princess is die because of sickness, so she become 1st princess). The trio royal want to try combined magic that use tool. Shiro said the percentage of succesful just 10%. Its because of how much magic can poured with the complexion of patern spell magic and how same the characteristic magic individual people have (the explanation actually more complex than this hahaha I didn't too much understand). And yup they failed, the big ball fire destroy field barier and that big ball went towards Herscherik and Shiro. Shiro makes [water cube?] and make fireball dissapear. Herscherik said that was awesome and Shiro become charmed.
    Next Herscherik meet Violette and Viollete didn't like Herscherik because she more like Mark. Jean (violet bigsis) says thats rude but Herscherik didn't care and ask Violet to dance with him with Jane play piano. After that Violet charmed by him. Jane can singing too and Herscherik like her song, its like nostalgia for him.
    Next Shiro teach Herscherik about magic and how his poketclock works.
    When Violet come, he invite shiro to walk in town. Many people didn't like how noble and royal make tax high ect and Violet angrry but Herscherik just say let it go because it was the fact that royal can't do too much about that. When they walk, some assasint appear and Violet grabbed by one of them, Herscherik held out his hand and almost pierced by a sword but Shiro safe him.

Later after they come home,
    - Shiro was captured by Hennir because his heart was moved by Herscherik.
    - Jean report to PM that Herscherik in the end she think he cant be killed. But PM says she must kill him.
    Jane come alone and said to Herscherik that Violet is sick and can't come so she just bring her homemade sweet and some expensive tea. But when Herscherik want to eat it, Jane stop.him bevause she can't do it.
    Herscherik ask why she stop him and she said she was the child of PM and her mother just a low maid. She and her mother driven out by first wife. When hee mother sick, money is run out, so she ask for help to her father. PM said she must help to take care his new daughter and become a helper for his father. She is like bird in cage. She have an optional to become an orphan and search money alone but she in the end make easy way. She was very guilty because her father is evil. She didn't know how to she must do because she afraid that Violet will be hurt by PM if she reckless. Herscherik comfort her & she just want to take her sin. She goes home and search PM evil evidence. But she was captured by PM (I didn't know why author didn't make Herscherik stop her. Its so frustrated and stupid)

Next William come to Herscherik and blame him why he didn't tell him that Hennir make Eutel condition worst (its because William face is scary and he drive out Herscherik from Eutel room lol) . But Eutel said because of that he can hear Herscherik and Hennir conversation and prevent Hennir to spell him and prevernt him to not take the drug. But Eutel condition still worst and when William contact church, Church didn't wnat to come and just send a letter. The letter said shiro and jean arrested and Herscherik must come to safe them. All the prince except 6th prince (he was study abroad) know the politic condition and Herscherik plan to take down church and PM.
    But because the letter said Herscherik must come alone so other prince just can help him from outside church and contact other church (Hennir just leader church of one big area in kingdom)

When Herscherik, Kuro and Orange come inside the church, Orange must fight 50 holy knight alone and Kuro must fight many assassin alone. In the end Herscherik must come alone to face Hennir (wtf!?).
    When he come to the door, he was spelled by Hennir spirit manipulation spell that make him see her old self when she is in earth. Its like she see the illusion that she still life in earth, become 35 years old, find old friend that was break with his girlfriend and want to date with Ryoko. See her old family ect, but when she see her black dog, the white cat, and the sunset, her head is hurt. And when she see her old friend in bar. Suddenly she think this is weird and she says she is prince, not married is okay lol. And the spell is breaking.
    When she come back to his awareness. The floor is breaking and he is fall. Suddenly the watch pocket shine, and the Earl soul is out (lol) and Earl see the soul of Ryoko, the 34 years woman.
    He said "Since my body at that time was hung up, now it is only the soul, so it would be suitable for the year, I did not think that you were such a wonderful woman."

Bla2 Herscherik break the spell

Hennir infused shiro big magic and want to spell him
    spirit manipulation spell to make him devil and clean and unite all of the world like st.Felis do. (St Felis just unite the world, not broke it) Herscherik being captured to make Shiro berserk and when a dagger directed into Herscherik hand, she push Hennir and other people with his magic because he can break paralize magic. But the problem next is shiro can't break infused -big quantity magic- spell. so because Herscherik quantity magic is 0, he says infused that magic to him (and MC now can use magic, applause~. Btw why the royal can't do that magic because royal didn't know that magic exist. That was one of the hidden spell of the church and I think that was old world spell). kuro and orange come to resque them but suddenly Hennir who want to kill Herscherik is stopped by Jean. Jean die because Shiro can't save her.

In the end Jean is burried and PM just pretend that was church fault. Violet hate Herscherik but she let it go because is usseless to always hate him, because he is kind too. In the end she became Herscherik fiancee but cut in the way and she cut his relationship from his father and enter Orange parents orphanage. She latter became big lawyer.

And I will not spoiller next series because yeah I hope someone translate this series!
    Please please, read good translated words is more satisfying than read ggl translate. :blobowoevil_horns:

Ceilo27, Eraien, bochucha and 14 others like this.
  16. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    uuuh i think it will take a very veeery loooong time til someone will translate it...

vasiliassy likes this.
  17. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob: I know huhuhu, I hope the person who translate this novel is like chinese translator that can translate 1 chapter in two days lol :blobtongue:

nielyti likes this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! Kudos to you for mtl. I used to do it all the time and had a hard time reading normally afterwards thanks for all your hard-work! It is much appreciated.

19. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *casual lurker..
    *click watch thread...
    I'll shall return... *goes back to bed

vasiliassy likes this.
  20. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    A.N in bonus chapther series 3 (ggl translate):
    Timing is after the wise men of the white rainbow have ended.
    It is a story of a certain day of Hersheerk's first magician Vice.
    ※ It is not homo, but there is a homo part. It is caution.

....... So this is really shonen ai novel huh :hmm:
    Lol :blobrofl:

Btw the magician name that Hennir call him is Noel, I don't know, sometimes narator says he is Vice sometimes Noel... make me confused..