Spoiler Princess After The Revolution

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostross, May 18, 2022.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Lee Cheong-Ha managed to score a stable job, it seemed she had finally gotten over the trauma of her past life as the young princess of Eophilt. That is until she walks into her new office to find her former knight standing next to the ex-lover who executed her… or, at least, they look like them. She resolves herself to put her memories behind her and adjust to working side-by-side with the living ghosts of her past. But, she realizes she's not the only one who remembers who they all used to be. Things only grow more complicated as office crushes are revealed, new members of the Kingdom of Eophilt appear around Seoul, and hiding their connection starts to bring up suspicions at work. Will Cheong-ha finally be freed from the mysteries of her past to live her best life in the present?

Princess After The Revolution / 혁명 뒤 공주는
    Authors: Eu-aeng
    Artists: Eu-aeng
    Genres: Manhwa , Webtoon , Shoujo , Drama , Fantasy , Full Color , Office Workers , Reincarnation , Reverse Isekai , Romance
    Original language: Korean
    Translated language: English
    Release status: Ongoing
    Year of Release: 2021

https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/the-princess-after-the-revolution

https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list?titleId=783526

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=193302

https://bato.to/series/102682

If anyone have spoiler for this feel free to share
    And i am dying to know who is the ML, i hope it's cloud, he is good boy, but if his feeling only adoration, then the glasses guy -kun will be good

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
    DOHere and dunnoperson_ like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooff no spoilers. To be fair, this seems like an original work with no novel (having the same author and artist name). And there are currently 25 raw chapters.

I don't know if Abel was planning to kill the princess or not, but even so, she could have died while runing and being chased by the revolution army and he shouldn't have left without a word. I hope Cloud is the male lead.

Trulycloudy and lostross like this.
  4. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    Well too bad it's wasn't adapted from novel.
    I still have no idea who is the ml is, please don't be her ex, she need to move on

Annndd i am not a fan with how the author try to tell the story about the guy who betrayed her, is it shadowing that he is the ml??? That everything have a reason??? Ugh

Elisee and DOHere like this.
  5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cloud got rejected.

Trulycloudy likes this.
  6. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope end game Is with cloud. As of now she's going on a date with Mr park but I have a feeling it won't last long.

DOHere and lostross like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too, but unfortunately it looks like shell end up with either Mr Park or her ex boyfriend

8. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the chances that it was Mr. Park behind the revolution?

lostross likes this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah now I feel bad for Abel, he was actually leading the revolution just to save her...

10. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This turned out to be more of a discussion thread than spoilers oop

Romance? Honestly didn't think Abel would be the ml because I thought she'd just go through a moving on arc with him, Cheongha surprisingly deals with emotions fast so the pacing doesn't feel slow. I also thought his arc would be over once the love and past life thing with him is resolved but I think he's gonna stay because the manhwa is big on fate and stuff.
    Mr. Park doesn't really strike me as a love interest, because imo it felt like she was just idolizing him (could just be my Cloud bias pov speaking here sorry :blob_zipper_mouth:).
    And Cloud my sweet boy, I WANT him to be the ml but idk, fl is dead set on friendship. The latest progress favors him but I don't wanna feel complacent then feel frustrated later lmao. At least develop his character, make him have goals or sumn?¿.
    Or she really won't have romance? OR watch the author pull a fast one and introduce a new guy lmao idk

Plot? It's so difficult to guess what would happen here because it really hasn't much in the plot. Will she be "leading" something (like as a ceo or whatever) or will she really live normally. Which does she want

Who wants to guess that Mr. Park will meet a reincarnated character in his new job, like maybe a brother perhaps??

11. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It finished!

Who was the brown haired girl below Abel in chapter 50???

Ahhhh!!!! Im so happy my ship successfully sailed!!!!! Though I do think like the serie lacked the struggles in the plot. I never would have thought that the author was going for SOL. Would have wanted more ✨struggles✨ like the older brother could have appeared or smth. But the new ✨character✨ who appeared that was definitely going to date Mr. Park, is great thinking author :blobhighfive:
    The forbidden comment from Rain, I- i- have no... excuses he's... correct I swear I don't usually ship characters like that except for also violet and gilbert I have no excuses this won't happen again!! I hope...

That said if anyone asks for an isekai where the ml is soft and cute and unproblematic the rain comment keeps lingering lmao would definitely recommend this because Cloud is :blobok: and there's also a mr park treat at the end if they don't like the main couple

Really enjoyed the serie its not perfect but it's short and direct and SOL apparently!

lostross likes this.
  12. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my almost forget about this, i read too much manga/manhwa that i forget all the title and i don't bother to make the list.

So is it ending yet?

13. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It already ended.

The ML was the knight from the first life. Her lover was the priest's son and the prophecy about her was actually about him but the priest iirc wanted to protect him so he lied. He's devastated when finds out that he was the child meant to change their Kingdom and he did. It's why he doesn't even seriously pursue Chungha in the new world, apart from asking her about his dreams. Chungha ends up leaving her old company and starts up a business with some help from her former Knight. It's successful enough to be bought.

In the end, she and her knight get married.

I might've gotten a few things mixed but that's roughly the ending. It's pretty short and sweet. So if recommend it to anyone who wants a reincarnation story with knight ML

The1Rin and lostross like this.
  14. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

I completely forgot about the story though gonna read it again