TV Princess agents

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Fluffy, Jun 13, 2017.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps the mindset of people? I guess they believe the law will prevent bad things and they believe the government can and should be the one doing it--the time when people try to avoid personal responsibility. I know people find fault in everything. In America, we have stupid laws too. We just tend to notice things when its on other people's plate and barely the stuff in our own.

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the flaw of democracy i guess... the law maker tend to just take the easy route for future election electability... and if theres some that unsatisfied with it they can just say that theres demand for that law and blame them for it... so yeah... we need to be careful to chose one thats going to be our representative (wich i know its hard when the corupt one already join up together).... now i think monarchy was not as bad as they say, since if the king/noble was corrupted we can just revolt and change only one person/dynasty and all will be better again :sweating_profusely:

3. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both r bad in their respective categories. It is what we r willing to give up. We just need a new system I guess. One where everyone is educated and well inform. Only then can we make wise choices, with as little manipulation as possible.

If we do have a monarch system, having a new king doesn't mean the problem will go away. It just means everything will run at the command of this new person--that is if we r talking about pure monarch where the king's words r gold n absolute command. He or she may change one major problem, but if this new person has similar mindset as the previous one there isn't going to be much change. Tradition don't suddenly die entirely, they r just slowly altered throughout time.

Many who claim contact with extraterrestrial, say we are a young race. If that is true, we have a lot of learning. War and manipulation doesn't just happen physically, but on multiple levels. The best kind of invasion and slavery is where u don't recognize invasion and don't know u r in a cage. Like Plato's cave. People don't know a world beyond the shadows dancing on the wall. One day, a member leaves the cave then comes back to tell others of what he had saw. No body listen to this utterance.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean... its harder to change in democracy... as long as the good guy is not in the majority their voice (your voice) wont be heard, and the corrupt one tend to influence the rest like a plague until the whole senate was full of them... but yeah, any system do have flaw and we need to think/create/change/mend the system with another one wich at least a bit flawless

the point of war is to make the other side feel defeated, and war in itself can be in any form... as long as theres greed war is unavoidable :sweating_profusely:

5. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    I think greed is a factor, but I like to think of it as different interests.

6. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LAST EPISODE TODAY I CRIED CRIED CRIED IT WAS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE I WANT TO HIT THE DIRECTOR

Lilpriestess and Fluffy like this.
  7. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    So you saying the ending of the live action series suck? Mind telling me some spoiler?

8. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was awful, Yuwen Yue was about to die in the lake after being shot by an arrow by Yan Xun, then Chu Qiao falls into the lake with him and her red flower tattoo starts appearing, but then she opens her eyes AND THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND THATS FUCKING IT. LITERAL CLIFFHANGER FOR THE ENDING

Lilpriestess likes this.
  9. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    U sure that's the last ep? Is there a second season?

10. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the book keeps going after that. My dad has read it and told me about what happens.

I'm still bothered by the fact that she sorta hopped from one guy to the other (granted I only watched bits and pieces of it)

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when people change(or at least when she tought so), so does her conviction... she does adopt "Trust is a weakness" stance, but then again it got mixed with her good heartnes wich somehow annoying (since both wont mix and will be seen as cheap girl instead)... even when i watch all of it i do agree with you in this case :facepalm:

syc likes this.
  12. spitfireYG Ace

spitfireYG Ace Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure if posting that link is allowed... but yeah, i know :blobpopcorn:

14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan just wants to know. What is this Eye of God thing? I've watched until episode 7 and it just sounds like something OP.

15. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something like Spy organization

16. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spy organization in the Jianghu, ultra powerful apparently

apparently Zhao Liying isn't going to be in the 2nd season, rumours that angelababy will take over.

17. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Angelababy that fake-ass shit? I've met her twice, one of the worst excuse for a human being for both times. Why is it that people keep casting her royal highness when she can't act worth a damn?

18. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god i hate her too, General and I made me want to smash my head in a pillar

19. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this fix or still a rumour?
    what kind of princess agent it will be if "that thing" going to be the replacement:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

20. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rumour, omg weibo fans have been begging angelababy not to take over, one said, "I will give you all my money but please don't play in season 2." It's gonna be pretty hard for ZLY to do season 2, she's pretty much packed this year and next year with other dramas