Spoiler Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear, still faaaaaasr ahead...

Aster Anemone likes this.
  2. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah she kissed him to caught him off guard and free herself from his embrace... he is turning into an octopus after he can walk again.. and even more clingy after the war... but it didn't change my perspective that he's a selfish ore-sama prince...

3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah sure thing he is selfish but... he is learning to be selfless :aww::aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Mangafreakspark, Ssavilin and XD like this.
  4. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    843?! And we're only on chapter 121? I'm not sure if I can follow this novel for that long.

@lex5 thanks for all the spoiler summaries! Looking forward to more.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  5. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading it. Last chapters on the site were like blanks. Does it ends with the mother and son reunion scene?
    I wanted the transmigration thing to be open in the end but... Well the story was good nonetheless :3

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  6. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the scenes that made me hate the ml:
    - so ml and Mc are at the war scene,ml leaves mc (I think he went to save su cha) and mc became the substitute general,mc on the other hand was so frustrated because she don't have any martial arts don't know about war on the top of that she's just a girl and ml gave her such big responsibility. I think she did something meritorious that she gain the trust and support of the soldiers,anyways,this is where the Mc got poison by the enemy prince and was in a coma,because aside from the poison inside her body she also got another new poison from that prince.it became worst,she was in a tub of medicine,and she's like being cooked (saw it in their description), ml came to the enemy prince and kidnapped him (ml can't kill him because he's a prince from the central empire) and went to the barracks, mc woke up and told the doctor that she's hungry so the doctor went out,ml came in,at first it was a normal conversation between the two until mc remembered her situation and became cold,ml asks if she want something (I think the ml saide he will fulfill our mc's wish) and mc said she wants to leave,(leave ml for good) ml is very mad,and said it will not happened because she is his,his wife. ( I think ml strangle her in this scene,I honestly want to punch ml,she's really weak but he dare to hurt her) drop the mc on the tub then leave ( they forgot she's hungry but no one's there ,she shouted then pass out) ml is still mad take him for a while to realize that maybe he went too far and remembered that she's hungry,he went to her tent and saw her lying there,passed out,purple lips,pale and on the verge of dying,he was afraid,he called the doctor lift her up,apologizing

7. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point with that happening ^ ...that's a strike three now, adding on to what I said before...
    sighs Guess I'm done with this novel :blobangery: damn you, ML

wafflebeauty likes this.
  8. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW... right, I'm done with this I guess... I was coming here to find out whether the terrible chapters with the Mo bitch is over in the current translations but I just can't like this ML.

Only one worse than him is 1) the ML in black bellied prince, I mean he actually KILLED the MC and then didn't even recover her body. 2) the Ancestor in poisoning the world...what a terrible person, beyond ice block, he is a real jerk.

I'm also very disappointed with the MC here in PMD, she seems like a weak version of HYX in Poison Genius Consort. HYX can take care of herself very well but MC here is so meek and self sacrificing (?) just my opinion.

Thanks for all the spoilers here, really helps save tons of heartache.

9. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    actually he only put his hand around her neck but didn't dare to squeeze.... and he didn't drop her in to the bathtub.. he just leave ... but yeah the idiot army doctor forgot about FL's porridge...and when ML found her lying like a corpse then he started to get afraid of her death... so when he lift her up.. he fall down again on his knees... after this incident he's growing more into a personal octopus for FL...and i never stopped hoping FL or somebody in the series spike ML tea with laxatives or other poisons... because he deserve it...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  10. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey hey hey!its actually pretty good,its just that it'll take time for him to show his caring side,because he's too proud
    Oh,sorry about that mtl is fried my brain(lol) well he's a tsundere who never show s much emotion but he's quiet caring in the later chapters,can't say he's the worst ml because he helps her in some ways

Aguni_Erina and TheEscapist like this.
  11. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    don't say sorry mtl is kinda hard to do... i used to slowly read it so i could more or less understand what the sentence implied... yeah ML is a tsundere... and yeshe grow out of his tsundere-ness mindset when dealing with FL it just that he's too ore-sama that i really hope someone can drag him down from his pedestal...beside his expectation for FL is just inequaled with the things he does for her... so frankly speaking he actually don't deserve her... ( how can he forgot numerous times that FL is dying? and only reminded whenever FL chronic poison act up..) not to mention his helps usually comes late after the major crisis..*shrug* he's lucky that FL loves him enough to help him realize his ambitions and never cause him harm...

kurohamukami, lex5 and TheEscapist like this.
  12. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what chapter does this whole thing happen?
    And when does the MC fall of a cliff and the ML peeks at her bathing?

13. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    fall of the cliff.. will be around ch 700 i don't remember the exact number... while peeping... well i don't remember all the ch.. because XTY peep on her A LOT... and started to get clingy after he can walk again... and snusnu between XTY and LCJ span days... making Housekeeper Cao's face red...

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  14. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    May i inquire what chap does snu snu start? :oops:

15. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    around ch 900 ish..

kurohamukami, Shieri and roake like this.
  16. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask why was chujiu at the cliff? I read the mtl but didn't understand her reason of going to the cliff like after she visited her grandma that was paralyzed on bed.

And i want to ask like in which chapter.
    Chujiu was almost gonna strangle by tianyao but she didn't and end up fainted?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  17. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i am now in chapter 376 (i know i am slow) omg what tian yao wrote in his letter to lcj is hilarious in an oresama way:X3::
    通篇看完,除了前面两句问候与报平安,后面全是围绕这件事展开,用诸多笔墨只为告诉林初九一件事:我萧天耀喜欢的,是你林初九喜欢我,所以你林初九必须要喜欢我,还要做喜欢我的事,不然我会不高兴!translation:
    After she(lcj) finished reading the letter, excluding the exchanged pleasantries and telling her that all was good/ in peace at his site, the rest of the words, using too much of the ink, were to tell her: What I, Xiao Tianyao like, since it's you, Lin Chujiu who like me, must not only like me but do the things that I like to do. Otherwise I'll be upset!
    (Using mtl, the english would be broken like all hell breaks loose(n)) .

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Aniki212 likes this.
  18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel... Uh, Is it dropped?

19. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did the Mc run away from home??

20. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does MC get shot with an arrow and removes it?

Kumarae likes this.