LCD Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Aug 3, 2017.

1. maiha-sama

maiha-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dun dun dun.. it's divorce-or-die at this point. Just leave and never come back. Or die and transmigrate. You'd be so much happier living off mushrooms in the wild, than with this s.o.b.
    What's wrong with this author?! I can't read all this BS for 100+ chapters just to see one line about xty wiping off her sweat or something. The fluff simply doesn't offset the pain.

chamchaworld likes this.
  2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    That was pretty tragic when it was mentioned but....isn't it too exaggerated that she cried tears of blood? Tho I can understand that she is in the most fragile state of mind from being accused to helping herself out and detaching her emotions. She's a really strong woman full of flaws which can be realistic but as for the ml.....he's fine and all but what pisses me of the most is his Pride that he cannot seem to freaking put down. Like bruh is he even aware how mess up the story is cuz of his pride? :facepalm::facepalm:

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Using one of the most annoying emotions which is anger. Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head* truly a miracle that people still read it. Unruly Phoenix is pretty ok altho Xiaoyao's ability is a bit too op. :/

MomieIxai likes this.
  4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because the feeling is not love, that's why she's crying tears of blood. At this point, I am sure LCJ didn't love ML, but he's her only hope to life peacefully in that era. But at that moment, he's destroying her only hope, that's why she's crying.

MomieIxai likes this.
  5. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's that excessive though... I think geniuses have feelings too (since they're humans)... Even geniuses might feel wronged when they are wronged, feel injustice when they are unjustly treated and some may even be discouraged when their efforts, projects, etc. are rejected, doubted or ignored even when they are right

6. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it isn't love, but was her disappointment when her hopes were shot down because she had assumed/expected that she had been in a better stage in this era when nothing had changed at all (in her point of view)

7. Lunav08

Lunav08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    This novel keeps making me angrier and angrier. I feel that no matter what good deed the ml does in the future that won't appease my anger of how he has treated her in the beginning!!:cry::cry: </3 </3

pocketbear likes this.
  8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    What an astonishing idea from her!! Do it!! Just to spite him!!