Spoiler Princess Wars

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nightingale4444, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I preach how brutally honest it is!!!

Viliel and Khadz like this.
  2. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL and the prince are my ship! they are both so cunning, ambitious, and willing to play the game. They are both flirts, have both a cold and sweet side, they are both deadly. Honestly, they share a lot of Compatability no wonder they are always drawn to each other. I know they will make the best pair and I am so nervous cuz MC is cunning and I don't want her to get hurt in her own trap. (like she falls in love with him and ends up breaking her and his heart) If you dislike the Prince I was wondering why(?) out of curiosity. The Gardner is very good looking and great personality but there are no challenges with him, he does not have women seeking his attention(his loyalty has not been tested, she is the only person to treat him well), He doesn't have any sacrifice to make for their love(to be with him she will have to sacrifice winning the came and going back home), and if she gets with him and has to leave he will be devastated, whereas the prince will still choose her over all the women (who don't love him but have their own reason as to why they need his power as prince). The only person I am worried about is Helena, but I don't think being by him is good for her, I wish her with someone like Gardner, they deserve each other, he is gentle, loyal, loving! Also if MC went back to the normal world I know with how possessive the prince is, he would follow her there by all means. can you tell I stan them? I also like how they are slowly falling for each other but also playing each other hahaha it is so enjoyable, but I can't wait for them to get deeper and more attached.

The only female I feel bad for is Helena but so far all his flirting was for a reason. He flirts so he can see how they react. if they are jealous of what their jealousy makes them do. The main point is to find how who they really are in different situations, how scheming they are, he wants to find out their true colors and what they would if they can't have what they want. Few of them already showed us how scary they can be ei try to r*pe him by using drags, try to get Helena r*ped, tried to kill each other and the staff those are just a few examples.
    the female candidates are deadly and cunning. when he says I love you or flirts the only person who SEEMS to care at this moment is Helena(i side-eye her tho). At times Helena is very smart, she is cautious of man's touch but believes the prince(why when she sees him flirt and be 2 faced?), sometimes there are panels of her where she has this look subtle evil(strategizing) glint that things are not going her way but idk cuz her actions say she is a sweetie but what's her end goal? (she always notices what the harem is up to how 2 faced they can be)for me, it would be nice that she stays sweet and end up with Gardner. Maybe if she turns evil she wants her and MC to be the last princess to compete or maybe she is pushing low key for MC to win but she wants to have a good standing with the prince (trustworthy friends).

Also for the prince, he does not think of love as a good thing, he thinks it fake, something to use to get a reaction out of someone else or to control them. That's why he said he wanted to kill the MC cuz he can't control how she makes him feel, how he is changing. His morality seems to be linked to her (The Morality Chain trope is when a character is a reason another character is Good). They don't necessarily have to be good but their morality is something acceptable to the partner they desire. That's why he was going on about how he allows her to talk back to him, how he allows her behaviors to not have consequences and how he saves her, how out of jealousy he does not try to force himself on her or try to kill off those who have interest in her. Because he knows he would lose her. which shows how much he is starting to care for her. Also if he was a nice guy, we would all dislike MC cuz her plan is to marry him only to leave him in the dust. or how Helena is her friend yet she goes around flirting, planning to win his hand in marriage or kissing the prince. Plus how she leads on the Gardner, she did say that she felt like she knew how he feels but could not accept cuz she would go back in 2 years. in the end, it's a competition and people can only be so loyal and honest. I like that these characters have their own motivation, how some are downright villains while others are nice but for sure are no saints. It's a grey zone.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  3. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Begging and Hopefully, Helena is really her Best Friend and not a scheming two-faced lotus.... I like their best friend tandem... ❤️✨ sometimes being to nice is fishy because of all the manga and manhwas i read ✨ ... hehe

I shipped the ML Prince too... I like the Gardener but he gives me a Second ML vibe ... But the Prince and MC both has a spark and their tension to each other ❤️✨

The prince is a two faced-schemer most of the time even to his family... but he shows his only true self to our MC... he can be a bit twisted that MC is making him feel that way to the point that he wants to kill her for shaking him... but he is slowly changing for the good... Can’t wait for their character developments.... ✨

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    Viliel and globalafair like this.
  4. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The gardener's ship has been sunk down. Now with the released of 75th chapter, the progress so much fast between MC and The Prince. As you know the translation official is still on Witch (the one who have a short black hair) arc. It end with the witch died, but it hinted she not ded yet. The uncle of the Prince took interest in MC, as MC now officially become a honorary knight, the Prince have much ichaicha moment with her. There's a new characters, especially the heroine again who mistook her as NPC, calling MC as Big Sister NPC. Surely this story mostly based on children tale, her appearance is a young girl with pink and black hair on her front hair. Named Cinderella.

Khadz, Viliel, Pansy25 and 1 other person like this.
  5. yoshinoyuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone seeing this, I feel complicated with MC feeling.
    The one thing that sure is the MC best friend's country is facing a certain problems. So dealing with the help of the prince's kingdom. Cinderella is so much childish, and is getting well with Mc best friend's. The mermaid gurl id already give up and put her heart toward the gardener. Meanwhile, MC is conflicted with her own feel. She's the one having much progress more than other princesses, yet she need leave the prince. This makes clear when the mermaid gurl told her a thing, must no need to like the best friend or the prince for the survival.
    This side story is tole about a 'if' story. If the gardener is a princess and then have a happy ending.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Khadz, Viliel, your crush and 2 others like this.
  6. yoshinoyuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this story is purely manhua. If it has novel, I would read it long time ago. :)
    Regarding side story 3, the gardener became a prince and engaged with MC in the. An ending we would see

Viliel likes this.
  7. mayazero

mayazero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's the eight player according to the most recent chapter, chapter 86

Viliel, MightyDragoon453 and Pansy25 like this.
  8. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Viliel and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  9. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vincent's power leaves a mark on his hip similar to Juana's birthmark, however, his depicts hearts of pink and black. His ability is to see if he has won the hearts of the princess' players, he does not directly see who it is but speculates on state events.
    He has claimed that the princess candidates of the pink and black hearts are Helen, Zinnia, and cinderella (pink) Vivian and charlotte (Black)
    :blobpopcorn:

Does this imply that one of the princesses dislikes him? Because wouldn't, Juana, be there to fill in one of the hearts? Also, does that imply he knows that the princess candidates are players? :blobhyperthink:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  10. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

11. yoshinoyuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeet, so much ppl join this game. The gurl aka MC confirm herself that she must keep her place from the prince. Meanwhile the gardener is on the way back to the capital. That cat Administrator is start the second round.

Btw, why Cinderella so naive. Tho myself thinking that innocent or so that herself likd that will be the destruction only.

Pansy25 and Khadz like this.
  12. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is actually not a part of the game but a player?! Then, y is he so 1 dimensional?!

Honest, I don't like the prince. I usually like ML who r cunning and a bit villainy but he is the first one who I didn't like even though he has those characteristics. He doesn't deserve the MC.

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  13. The white devil

The white devil Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such an shitty ML I prefer the ML uncle's whenever I read this novel it hurts my head

Khadz and Pansy25 like this.
  14. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading it. I only follow spoilers now. Since, I still have my useless hope that the e ding isn't MC x prince

15. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. kropan

kropan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you guys reading this?

17. isekaimanwhaLover23

isekaimanwhaLover23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't get why ever one hates the ML.. like what exactly is wrong with him? I

18. Marieam188

Marieam188 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the advanced chapters translated to English on YouTube, just search "princess wars chapter 90" or an another chapter, and so I've got this MAJOR spoiler from YouTube, Helen's brother is a two-faced character, he abuses Helen and uses her for the sake of getting the country, and I think Helen accidentally killed him with her new princess ability ( not sure ) she also overhears Juana talking to the mermaid about them being princess players and Helen feels betrayed​

Alanif_7. likes this.
  19. TakuN

TakuN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm basing this from the time they appeared in the manhwa:

[At the beginning the black cat showed the MC 7 cards]

Player 1: Helena - Swan Lake > Thread Control
    Player 2: Juana (MC) - Princess and The Pea > Danger Perception
    Player 3: Vivian - The Frog Prince > Mind Controlling Golden Ball
    Player 4: Charlotte - Little Mermaid > Love Kiss
    Player 5: Zinnia - The Good Girl from Grimm's Fairytales > Protective Charm Hair
    Player 6: Cinderella - Cinderella > Magic Shoes
    Player 7: Unknown - Unknown > Unknown
    Player 8: Vincent (The Prince ML) - Unknown > Love Indicator Birthmarks

Also, Helena blackened...Its understandable considering what happened to her but it still makes me sad, no more pretty & adorable reactions from her, no more cute interactions from her and Juana bc she broke off their friendship, and no more genuinely pure characters :(

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  20. Milly.dd

Milly.dd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is known as a character from the world of fairy tales, but the prince is still unknown. He may be the miller's son in the story of the cat in the shoe. He is deceitful and greedy.:blobsmirk: Also, he is suspicious, crazy, and obsessed with juana. I can't find an explanation for his madness and not letting the heroine go away from him. He always repeats the words don't leave me. I don't know why. There may be a secret that is not clear yet.:blobowoevil_horns:

What you say maybe true

[​IMG]

This picture is from the illustrator's account that she drew on the occasion of the Chinese New Year, there may be some evidence in that photo for the future

Khadz and Aron Dare like this.