Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seams she still isn't sure that LCL is wearing a human mask, she just suspects that.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. NatsuK

NatsuK New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for LCL's demise honestly. Hopefully we get updates soon.

haqpiness likes this.
  3. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kurohamukami likes this.
  4. Random_monkey

Random_monkey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m up to the part where the annoying Miss Wang is trying to steal Wei Yangs Yuan Lie.
    Can someone tell me what happens to this love rival?

DOHere likes this.
  5. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is she? I don’t think she has been introduced in the translated chapter.

6. Random_monkey

Random_monkey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she’s another miss from another Noble family that yuan lie’s crazy emperor father wants him to marry instead of Wei yang, the Miss Wang is a stuck up that thinks she’s superior and the best woman so she doesn’t like it when yuan lie rejects her because she thinks only she can reject people and that her future husband must be worthy of her because she thinks she’s meant for great things (simply put she has dreams of grandeur, doesn’t see love as a thing and doesn’t take reject well, she thinks yuan lie is hers)

DOHere and kurohamukami like this.
  7. puu264

puu264 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more i read (translatin chp 111 n spoilers) the gorer revenge plot happened

Smh this even makes me think that Hannibal is less vicious

DOHere likes this.
  8. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean WangZiQin she’s a reknown YueQi noble lady and military strategist, the emperor handpicked her and her family to be ml’s backing to fight the bei family. She has a lot of pride and was acknowledge as the most eligible lady in Yueqi, brain wise. She wasn't that interested in ml but her pride wouldn't let her lose to mc. She eventually came to respect mc and they became allies fighting the bei s. A couple of her brothers died because of the empress’s schemes. At some point in the alliance she developed a crush on the 5th guo bro and they had a bickering relationship. She chased him until the end of the novel( literally, he ran away from home and she went after. In case you forgot, 5 bro had a crush on mc, who thinks Miss Wang is a good match for him)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    DOHere and kurohamukami like this.
  9. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I need to know about the consort Lian (the new current most beautiful and beloved concubine) will she stay working with wei yang or she sway?

10. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Her real identity is MuRongXin a the princess of a country JiangNan conquered, they surrendered but the Jiang wanted military prestige so they lied to the emperor and slaughter the whole place. She saw her entire family get killed and wanted revenge. ML recruited her to fight against the Jiangs.
    She stays under mc for most of the first book, near the end she started to conspire with TBZ since her enemies the Jiangs are gone and she had a child, TBZ promised to make her son a wang in charged of one city where she can go after the emperor dies. MC quickly discovered this and blackmailed her out of it. She remained in favour until the emperor got killed by TBY and she went to YueQi to find mc. MC used her to conspire against yueqi crown prince who fell in love at first sight. empress bei promised to help her re established her fallen county ter if she betrayed mc, which she agreed to. She died in YueQi prison as a way to frame mc.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    DOHere and winterkaguya like this.
  11. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank, and I know it that she will betrayed wei yang, this beauty trap always does. And what may happened to her child?

12. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was taken by empress bei’s underling as a hostage, they didn't say clearly what happened to him.

13. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! thank

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read about Jiang Nan demise here, but what about the others brothers? I thought, there're 3 or 4 Jiang brothers by the end of chapter 110ish.
    Or only Jiang Nan met with such BE coz he plotted against WY

15. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually one of the people who lived the longest in his whole family, first bro Jiang Hai, got tortured by MC after ML got poisoned, i think she broke his leg or something and placed his corpse a burning brothel. Second bro Jiang Yang, doesn't really do much I think he died with his family when MoBei attacked. Third bro JiangHua was considered the smartest in all of them, he went head to head with mc a few times, usually she makes him so angry that he cough up blood (seriously this guy’s an IED, literally, beat up one of his friends when he was a kid). After his family died he conspired with TBZ and mc killed him after taking care of TBZ. Fifth bro, JiangTian, the doctor, lived until the end of the novel, turned out his was NaLanXue’s ShiXiong and helped mc when she was poisoned / cursed by empress bei. The rest of the family got killed by LiYuanHeng, the Prince of MoBei JiangHua planned for mc to marry, mc ran away and burnt down his entire army, and the put the blame on JiangHua. There's also a shu sister JiangLan who was the crown princes concubine, she tried to get revenge after her family died, she failed and I she died when the crown prince fell.

Elv, Kaylee and haqpiness like this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good riddance lol

Ah, what about that Jiang woman who married to Wei Yang family? Also died in the massacre?

17. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    JiangYueLan, she started out smart and careful, but later she developed a crush on ml and was obsessively jealous of mc, since she's like 3-5 years older than mc and she’s her stepmom, she alsk believes herself smarter and more beautiful than mc but mc is happier than she is.
    She tried to seduce ml a few times but ml and Mc told her off and reminded her that she has no children to rely on.
    In like the next chapter she got pregnant, she bribed some doctors and taoist to say that she should move in with mc for luck and the father (LiXiaoRan) got annoyed with her constant fainting that he agreed. But, unlike she planned mc completely ignored her, even when they lived in the same courtyard.
    And then she had a misscarrage, the top suspect of course is mc, she bribed a doctor to say mc bribed him and almost succeed, however mc called the royal physician who confirmed that she was pregnant but mc’s is incompetent, as in he cannot have anymore children. Apparently the Jiangs drugged him when he married her to secure LMF and LCL’s (still alive at that time) position as di children. So JYL was immediately labelled a two timing whore and LXR dropped the whole miscarriage case and went straight on to punishing JYL for adultery (secretly of course, theyre all about reputation). He tortured her to get her to confess the other man, but she refused to admit guilty.
    She was locked up for a few chapters until the earthquake, where she saved some people and donated her money to rebuild the Li household. After the Jiang massacre she tried to keep a low profile and even kiss up to mc. It wasn't mentioned exactly who was there when mc’s family got killed (only confirmed mom and grandma) so her fates unknown.

Kaylee, haqpiness and Elv like this.
  18. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil a bit more about when the eldest Jiang brother poisons the ML? Why and how does he do it? Also how did the MC manage to torture him and what were the rest of Jiang reaction to his death? By the way, does LMF ever make another appearance? Thanks

19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only say, she is smart and stupid at the same time. Smart with her schemes to ensure her posistion in the household and stupid coz she falls in love, doing her best to get him and still fails to see her opponent....but then everyone is like that.......

20. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't aim to poison ml, there was a rebellion the fifth prince tried to take over, TBZ and the Jiang family bribed his strategist to make him think its possible. Part of the plan was to kill some nobles at a party the crown prince was hosting, mc and ml are both there. The Jiang family planned to save some people there to gain favours. During the chaos JHua shot a poison arrow at mc and ml blocked it for her. It was very close to his heart so mc kidnapped the best doctor in town and his brother (JT and JHai).
    One of the nobles who died at the party was a girl who followed the tradition of foot wrapping, breaking your toes at a young age to have small delicate feet, that's how mc tortured JHai, wrapping his feet and making him walk.
    When he was found dead at the brothel, the whole city said it got what he deserved, JHua cough up blood when he heard it.
    And LMF was only mentioned when JHua lost a bet to mc and told her where LMF was, he died the next day.

Elv likes this.