Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor and his sister's son is the crown prince. The real crown prince, empress pei's son died of illness when he was a toddler and empress pei used the emperor and the princess son to replace him knowing that the emperor would despise her child ( she told him the truth before he died).
    Empress pei actually helped the princess faked her own death to leave (she couldn't take the incest) and have her brother general pei look after her not knowing that he was in love with her. General ended up raping princess, she gave birth to ML and went crazy.
    All babies were in her position so it was easy to switch them.

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that she couldn't stand the incest. She couldn't stand being disrespected by the emperor. Her brother both beat and raped the emperor's sister till she became crazy. It clearly wrote that empress Pei was only regretful about the situation because she was still planning to use the sister as a chess piece against the emperor.

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did the empress plan for his brother to rape her?

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The princess never wanted to have a relationship with the emperor, even though she loved him, because they were siblings. But the emperor forced her. So she's the one who asked empress Pei to help her escape. Empress Pei was jealous of the princess, not because the emperor loved her, but because, even tho she went through much more adversity than her, she remained pure and kind.

After she helped the princess fake her death and hid her, she planned to use the princess to blackmail the emperor later. So the princess became useless to the empress then, as she couldn't let the emperor know his sister was raped by the general and became crazy.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    Kaylee likes this.
  5. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read a translated version (after chapter 142 would be fine)?

None of the links worked on this site, nor shushengbar.

Jasmine's Blog ends at chapter 142 since forever ago.

Raws are just words thrown together to make me cry.

Every other link is either a different language or unavailable.

I want to finish this book I started 5 years ago! Anyone? Please?

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you cannot find it after searching, then it does not exist.
    I also stop reading it land only read spoiler lol because it's just too big of drama and in between right or wrong idealistic, I choose the former.