Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I heard after rebirth TBZ remembered what happened in the first lifetime so he regretted not killing her earlier.

2. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remember that he first refuse to believe the dream about his lifetime with weiyang.. Then when he start to believe it's already nearing the end of arc.. I don't remember if he regret not killing her earlier.. I think he was betrayed by his birth mother relatives.. The one he trusted so much.. Miscalculation on bis part.. Something that rarely happen..

DOHere, puu264 and lazynoodles like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Wei yangs fathers end like?

4. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Xiao Ran.. dunno.. i guess he survived the Li Household purge.. though he seems only care about his position so i bet he didn't feel that much about the dead bodies inside his Li Residence..

puu264 likes this.
  5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    1st biological father (Li Xiaoran): Jerkface. Seriously. He dotes solely on Li Changle rather mindlessly. He dies in the family slaughter in the first half of the series I believe.

2nd father (Guo family): An upstanding father figure and sly fox of a general. LWY is basically adopted by the entire Guo family lol, and not only in name. Papa Guo is also a good, reasonable, and very smart man. A Guo family characteristic seems to be extreme attachment to their loved ones and family -- Papa Guo is monogamous even though his wife's mental instability made people suggest that he take concubines. Not deceased.

Just finished MTL reading the whole story and I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. OMG. Even better than Chu Wang Fei even though it's more brutal.

I'm also incredibly amused at how Li Minde (or Yuan Lie as his real name seems to be) blackmails Yuan Ying (new emperor) to give up on LWY in return for the throne. Then YY dies mysteriously sometime later after becoming emperor... It's strongly hinted that YY was like LWY's other suitors and just wouldn't give up even after promising that he would and so YL got rid of him. XD

6. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can tell me what happen in the second part of novel? After Weiyang change her identity...

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like this:

-Wei Yang goes to the other country. She was supposed to wait for Li Min De (AKA Yuan Lie) but revenge waits for no one; he's looking for her in the background.
    -Wei Yang meets a circus troupe. Encounters the real Guo family daughter without knowing it and and helps her out (she was somehow lost when very young and picked up by the circus, believing herself an orphan). In thanks for her help, Guo family daughter gives her her only keepsake, a bracelet of Buddhist beads.
    -Wei Yang gets spotted by the Mama Guo (mentally instable as a result of her daughter's loss) who latches onto her and is convinced Wei Yang is her daughter because of the bracelet -- the beads are unique and I think there are gold filaments inside when broken open? Wei Yang keeps denying but Mama Guo keeps insisting. Eventually Mama Guo faints and the sons arrive on the scene. They and the father talk things out with Wei Yang. It's especially tragic for them as their talks reveal that they just missed their real daughter and she died sometime after she gave the beads to Wei Yang.
    -in exchange for giving Wei Yang their daughter's identity and backing, Wei Yang is supposed to pretend to be her so Mama Guo's unstable mind can finally settle and heal. The brothers and Papa Guo were worried about her at first but very relieved when Wei Yang kept her word and was a model lady who immediately captured the hearts of Grandma and Mama Guo.
    -there's a banquet and Wei Yang makes her debut. Jiang Nan (SP?), that Jiang family guy who is after her among other enemies, surface in this country. They conspire to show that Wei Yang is an imposter but they fail (Wei Yang remembered to put on a birthmark she happened to see on the real Guo daughter). Jiang guy in the meantime became a male pet to get a Princess' support for his revenge. O.O
    -either at same banquet or a separate one, she meets Yuan Lie again. I think this is when it starts circulating that Yuan Lie (his identity is Xu Wang now) fell for this 'Guo family daughter' at first sight. He's always had a habit of sneaking into Wei Yang's room in the night so they can bypass propriety and have a decent talk, but by now the brothers are quite protective of and brotherly towards Wei Yang. They cockblock him during those attempted visits and he's so persistent in fighting it out with them that they have to give up and allow him some restricted visits (daytime, since that's at least more mannerly).
    -blah blah, a lot of plotting as Wei Yang and Yuan Lie move in concert to get rid of their enemies. Yuan Ying (Jing Wang) is after Wei Yang even though she refuses his advances very clearly. Guo family was biased towards Yuan Ying at first because 1) he's friends with one of the brothers, 2) they have a good impression of him, and 3) they've known him for a long time. But the Guo family is nice and don't press Wei Yang to marry against her will. Later on they start to not like Yuan Ying as much because he's waaaaay too pushy. :/
    -Jiang family guy dies tragically. Really tragically.
    -Wei Yang and Yuan Lie's relationship develops. Wei Yang draws closer to the Guo family and eventually integrates into their family entirely -- they're all nice and warm people except for the other branch. Her brothers are really funny lol.
    -more plot and scheming. Wei Yang's goal is to topple the Empress because it was her orders that her family got massacred. This makes her embroiled in a lot of palace plots in addition to the scheming against the Guo family.
    -there's a very tragic love story between the eldest, married Guo brother and a girl he met while at war. They actually had a paper marriage before he had to leave and later married for duty. I'm torn between feeling sorry for him and feeling like he was looking for the tragedy because like Yuan Lie thought, this eldest son was too passive. (Yuan Lie thought that a man who let go of his woman that easily wasn't much of a man lol)
    -after a while, the Guo family is more firmly in favor of Xu Wang rather than Jing Wang. 1) Wei Yang favors Yuan Lie very obviously, 2) Yuan Lie helps her out and them out quite often, 3) have you seen Wei Yang and Yuan Lie? They're a very obvious couple (pair of mandarin ducks) in the capital.
    -the Emperor (AKA Yuan Lie's believed biological dad) tries to make him his successor but Yuan Lie doesn't want to be king. Yuan Lie is even more pissed off when the Emperor tries to push a marriage on him in public to this other girl and when the Emperor attempted to harm Wei Yang. He publically says no (a big faux pas but Yuan Lie doesn't care) and later even threatens the Emperor in private. XDDD
    -Yuan Lie asked Wei Yang in private before if she wanted to be Empress. She said no and was worried he'd have regrets not being king, because she's only known people who chased after becoming Emperor her whole life. Yuan Lie has no regrets lol, he just wants Wei Yang.
    -more plot, Tuoba Yu attacks the country. It's revealed the real reason why he attacks (Wei Yang is sort of oblivious in this sense...) is because he hasn't given up on getting Wei Yang.
    -Yuan Lie is Xu Wang and has control of most of the military. He goes off to war and shoots Tuoba Yu, leading to his defeat and capture.
    -there's some semi-mystic mumo-jumbo involving the Empress Pei's #1 follower and eunuch. He's actually something like #1 martial artist in the world and has some mystic powers to boot. He got castrated and followed her willingly because he fell in love with her (one-sided). He knows Wei Yang's original fate and how it was distorted. Empress Pei got involved because Wei Yang's changed fate was seen as a threat to changing her plans.
    -Wei Yang gets poisoned/cursed. Like hell that'll stop Yuan Lie. He captures and kills the mystic guy so the blood curse is lifted even though he's got an immortal body.
    -Emperor's health fails. After a series of misdirections, he announces his successor. Empress Pei reveals that the person he intended to make his successor was not his son (from love affair with half-sister) as he believed, but someone else. And that he actually pressed to his death the person who was his real son with the half-sister. Emperor dies in indignation and Empress Pei is happy because she could at last die with the person she one-sidedly loved. They go up in flames (literally) along with the building.
    -Yuan Ying becomes Emperor. He's obviously going to go after Wei Yang like the other suitors (having his cake of Emperorship and eating Wei Yang), but Yuan Lie shows up and blackmails him. I think it's with the original written declaration by the Emperor stating that Yuan Lie is the successor (the Emperor thought that Yuan Lie was the son he had with the half-sister). Yuan Ying has to give up on Wei Yang.
    -Yuan Ying dies mysteriously like 6 months after coronation. Later, it's heavily hinted that he plotted to get Wei Yang anyway despite his promise and that Yuan Lie got rid of him as a result.
    -Wei Yang & Yuan Lie, along with rest of Guo family = happy ending. Wei Yang and Yuan Lie have a son and daughter.

Edit: Sorry for block of text. XDDD

Kaylee, samster, DOHere and 24 others like this.
  8. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahah no problem!!! Thank you for this! Did the end show about the weiyang's son and daughter?

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just add some things:
    • I am not quite sure if Li father died, he was back in the palace when WY came back to the massacre sans her younger biological brother, because that was when the emperor told the court that it was the younger prince and not WY's prince admirer that was to be the crown prince.
    • The real Guo daughter has a heart problem. That was when WY helped them pseudo-siblings, by helping her with the fees.
    • And it was actually only the father that primarily talked with WY in the beginning, it was only when she wasbrought to the Guo fu that she met her "brothers". And she decided to tell the truth because she knows that it was the smarter thing to do than to pretend and be discovered later on thus bringing bigger trouble.
    • It was the same banquet that she was presented and met LMde/yLie again.
    • One of his more laughable attempts to meet WY is when he had a tunnel dug out from the outside until to her courtyard, WY's courtyard was almost as big as the "master/main courtyard" and was really richly decorated because she was the favorite in the family.
    • It was the 2nd oldest brother that has trouble in paradise, the eldest is still with the army in the border or somewhere.
    • The Guo family became more supportive of YLie because they, especially the brothers, noticed YY creepy side aka his evil scheming side.

samster, DOHere, tammapmap and 15 others like this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Loosely, it's like this:
    Thanks for the clarification! MTL reading misses a lot of the details. ^_^

alexfilia likes this.
  11. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the second part MTL summary, I only mtl up to 1st part then get tired with the palace scheme. Move on to other novel

scriptor likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, highlights of first half of novel for me were mostly Wei Yang and Min De (Yuan Lie) interactions. They're so cute together no matter what~

MatchaGirl, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Missed this question lol, so I'm answering it late:

Yup, we see a bit. It's in one of the extras (pretty sure it's an extra?). Wei Yang is in a courtyard with Yuan Lie and they're being lovey-dovey. Things were going to get a little hot and heavy when their kids dash in. The daughter cries and complains her brother is bullying her and not letting her eat candy. Brother complains that he stopped her from eating candy because she ate too much/was going to get fat. XD

Yuan Lie is sorta unhappy he got cockblocked by his own children, but luckily Li Min Zhi (SP? The kid who is Wei Yang's younger brother) is smart enough to see the situation. He picks up the kids and goes out again, leaving Yuan Lie and Wei Yang to continue being cute and affectionate in peace. :3

samster, DOHere, Jodie Akai and 14 others like this.
  14. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so after Yuan Yin dies who becomes the emperor? I mean the country needs one right?

Amsir likes this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Some other person in the royal family I think. I couldn't really figure out who in MTL. Yuan Lie and Wei Yang manage to stay out of that business.

DOHere, puu264 and alexfilia like this.
  16. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    oh okay! I guess weiyang has had enough of empress business !

samster likes this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    They both have. Their goal(s) is to live peacefully and free from all that royalty business. Esp. Wei Yang because her past was so tragic...

DOHere, Neelambori and alexfilia like this.
  18. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to ask the same question....

Neelambori likes this.
  19. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to her other half sister and there mom before they die.

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scriptor likes this.